Trump Dissolves Voter Fraud Commission

Which is why the president has disbanded his commission... because he found so much evidence against his political opponents, and... and... and then doesn't use it.

Democrats are against Voting Rights and that is why they block Voter ID laws that protect everyone's right to vote

Prove it.

Democrats are against voting rights, that is why they block Voter ID laws that protect everyone's right to vote

I said prove it, not repeat it.

Democrats are against Voting Rights and that is why they block Voter ID laws that protect everyone's right to vote

Right, so you can't prove it. I got it. Thanks for taking the time to tell me you can't prove anything and what you say is complete bullshit.

Sorry Marty .. but check your belfry -- We've all been living rent free in USMB Trumpling brains for the past year.
C'mon in - at present we are mixing martinis and throwing darts!
:laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

So all criminal acts result in convictions?

Again, the issue is we don't know the extent of the problem because of the difficulty in figuring out who exactly is voting.
If it doesn’t end in a conviction, it’s not a criminal act. What we do know is voter fraud is not wide spread with only a handful of people getting caught in most elections.

Wrong. criminal acts occur all the time without even prosecution happening. It's called "getting away with it"

Willful ignorance on your part.
Nope. Tracking down folks who vote improperly is very easy since there’s a documented paper trail. Of all those suspected of voter fraud, 99% of the cases result in in either no charges of acquittals. Only 1% end up getting convicted, resulting in 938 convictions. The other 93,000 committed no crime in voting.

"Very Easy"

lol.
They have the names, addresses and birth dates of everyone who votes. How hard is it to run that through a database to find ineligible voters?

The question is do they even do that?

Sorry Marty .. but check your belfry -- We've all been living rent free in USMB Trumpling brains for the past year.
C'mon in - at present we are mixing martinis and throwing darts!
:laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

keep thinking that, your poor delusional little man.

Forum List

Back