Trump doesn't know what he's talking about

So you HAVE recovered from Bernie being robbed...….twice?
that-moment-when-d436108229.jpg

Most of the sources I trust never believed Bernie would get a fair shot running as a Democrat. so I wasn't expecting much. I suppose there is a chance Biden will melt down into unabashed senility before the convention, and Hillary will ride to the rescue?

Who are you more excited to vote for, Biden or Hillary?

I’ll vote for both. Compared to this pathological liar, inept and incompetent Trump. This country deserves better.

I’ll vote for both.

Instead of voting better?
What difference does it make? Getting rid of that sick puppy is the best we can do to save this country for more disasters.

Getting rid of that sick puppy is the best we can do to save this country for more disasters.

I agree, get rid of all three sick puppies.
Clinton, Biden and Bernie.

I didn't say you can agree with me. So far Biden, Clinton and Bernie has not caused any disaster. That Putin puppy is very sick.

I can not agree with that. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt. First. Clinton was Sec State when we got involved in Libya and violated international sanctions shipping weapons to Libyan Rebels. This has had a profound effect on Europe flooding Italy and Spain with refugees and resulted in a civil war that continues to rage.

All so Hillary could get on TV and do the We Came, We Saw, He Died interview. Now Regime Change in Iraq was a bad idea. But what threat did Libya pose to anyone?

Libya was a proof of concept which led to the arming of Syrian Rebels. That was another Civil War. And it continues to rage. Just like Libya we enriched the Terrorists, and armed them, and continue to do so today. Again millions dead, and more refugees to strain our allies.

I would argue that Clinton has done an incredible amount of damage to our nation and the world.

Biden. His damage is more along the lines of destroying credibility of movements. Take Gun Control when he was VP as one example. Right or wrong advocates argued that there should be a ban on high capacity magazines. They were making some progress. Until Joe got out there and said that all we need is a double barrel shotgun to fire a couple warning shots. At which time everyone pointed out that once you fired a couple warning shots out of a double barreled shotgun, you were left with a club.

Biden’s biggest failures are destroying the legitimacy of the discussion with stupid comments. He makes the entire liberal agenda look like it is run by a bunch of Alzheimer’s Patients.

And Bernie? Bernies ideals have been tested and have resulted in disasters every time. He screws Democrats by arguing that these ideals are serious. Bernie makes reasonable liberals look like fringe members of a tired old cult that is populated by fools and lunatics.

Finally, we are getting facts, and not biased, blame diverting conjecture from Trump and his ally Pompeo. Trump is intent on blaming China and not taking responsibility for his delaying actions that are costing American lies. He knows that his re-election chances are in the dumper, and he is throwing anything he can against the wall to see what sticks.

He is pathetic!
Getting facts? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Without proof. According to Trump he has evidence that Covid-19 came from Wuhan Lab. Supported by Pompeo.

According to US Intelligence hired by this Dude they don’t have any evidence that this CV-19 came from Wuhan lab or man made. But continue to investigate. Supported by western allies intelligence agencies.

CNN grilled Pompeo. Reversed course. He doesn’t have evidence that it’s man made And he believed our intelligence... SADLY.
Like you know what happened. Hey why aren't the millions of homeless in your crap state sick?

Especially when you can sprint to the defense of communist China, who just killed 65,000 Americans and likely will tally up 135,000 dead Americans before dust settles, and their shill CNN! The only good democrat is a covid-19 infected democra
It is worth mentioning China didn't become a superpower until it embraced state capitalism, an economic system modeled on a cancer cell now being undone by a virus and a corrupt crony-capitalist posing as POTUS.

As far as US deaths are concerned, place the blame where it belongs:

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

"Jan. 24, Twitter:

"'China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!'"
China isn't a superpower, it simply has nukes courtesy of Bill & Hillary Clinton..... They have exactly one support/supply ship for their entire navy, which includes one functional Russian supplied carrier, and one future Chinese produced carrier, the USN has at least two such ships for every battle group! The United States could splash their entire navy in about 72-96 hours time.... China's only source of real power resides within its monetary control of the United States democratic party and its leadership, Hollywood which communist China clearly owns, and every American business Clinton, Bush, and Obama sent to them..... Militarily China would be an absolute laugher, of course the democratic party and its supporters would fight for China, the party leadership because they have no choice, the party faithful because they were and remain stupid enough to actually have bought into the utopian fantasy.....

So an adolescent wingnut thinks Ghina obtained nuclear weapons from Bill & Hillary Clinton?

So in 1964 an 18 year old Bill Clinton....
Clinton sold China the secrets on how to keep a missle in the air. Before that, they couldn't do it. A nuclear missle is useless sitting on a launch pad.
Any LINKY LINKY there bud? I’m loss.
It happened before the internet.

Means YOU can’t prove it. You are lying.

You’ve been here this long and post something this bullshit. What that makes you?
I guess he also didn't get impeached.

Especially when you can sprint to the defense of communist China, who just killed 65,000 Americans and likely will tally up 135,000 dead Americans before dust settles, and their shill CNN! The only good democrat is a covid-19 infected democra
It is worth mentioning China didn't become a superpower until it embraced state capitalism, an economic system modeled on a cancer cell now being undone by a virus and a corrupt crony-capitalist posing as POTUS.

"Jan. 24, Twitter:

"'China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!'"
China isn't a superpower, it simply has nukes courtesy of Bill & Hillary Clinton..... They have exactly one support/supply ship for their entire navy, which includes one functional Russian supplied carrier, and one future Chinese produced carrier, the USN has at least two such ships for every battle group! The United States could splash their entire navy in about 72-96 hours time.... China's only source of real power resides within its monetary control of the United States democratic party and its leadership, Hollywood which communist China clearly owns, and every American business Clinton, Bush, and Obama sent to them..... Militarily China would be an absolute laugher, of course the democratic party and its supporters would fight for China, the party leadership because they have no choice, the party faithful because they were and remain stupid enough to actually have bought into the utopian fantasy.....

So an adolescent wingnut thinks Ghina obtained nuclear weapons from Bill & Hillary Clinton?

Clinton sold China the secrets on how to keep a missle in the air. Before that, they couldn't do it. A nuclear missle is useless sitting on a launch pad.
Read thread, post 71..... Clinton's treachery is undeniable, its just that democrats don't care one whit, just as they didn't care one whit about the naked treason Teddy "Lion Of The Senate" Kennedy committed, or more precisely tried to commit with Soviet Russia against the United States, specifically asking for their aide in getting him elected president against Reagan! Do you require a link for that too??? Its common knowledge Teddy did this, it was revealed in KGB internal documents released following collapse of Soviet Union.

A questionable media like that s not acceptable to me.

Why is it that you PEOOLE always used a link that is rarely or never heard in general public? Meaning they can post whatever they want without verifications. Not even in Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC or CBS.

But high percentage of Trump supporters believed Trump when he said Ukraine not Putin interfered in 2016 election. Supported by Fox News. That’s what they called it .... Facts.

Give me something else.
How did Putin get you to vote for Ttump?

"Jan. 24, Twitter:

Read thread, post 71..... Clinton's treachery is undeniable, its just that democrats don't care one whit, just as they didn't care one whit about the naked treason Teddy "Lion Of The Senate" Kennedy committed, or more precisely tried to commit with Soviet Russia against the United States, specifically asking for their aide in getting him elected president against Reagan! Do you require a link for that too??? Its common knowledge Teddy did this, it was revealed in KGB internal documents released following collapse of Soviet Union.

A questionable media like that s not acceptable to me.

Why is it that you PEOOLE always used a link that is rarely or never heard in general public? Meaning they can post whatever they want without verifications. Not even in Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC or CBS.

But high percentage of Trump supporters believed Trump when he said Ukraine not Putin interfered in 2016 election. Supported by Fox News. That’s what they called it .... Facts.

Give me something else.
Questionable media? You sub fucking moron there are literally hundreds of accounts of his treachery, it is established fact! This is what America is up against folks, impossibly stupid democratic(fascist)party drones who believe all of their lies, glop onto every obfuscation, anything and everything but fucking truth! Questionable media? Dear God what a retard, and believe me when I say this retard, America needs to divest herself of every last one of you worthless intellectual abortions.....

So you HAVE recovered from Bernie being robbed...….twice?
that-moment-when-d436108229.jpg

Most of the sources I trust never believed Bernie would get a fair shot running as a Democrat. so I wasn't expecting much. I suppose there is a chance Biden will melt down into unabashed senility before the convention, and Hillary will ride to the rescue?

Who are you more excited to vote for, Biden or Hillary?

I’ll vote for both. Compared to this pathological liar, inept and incompetent Trump. This country deserves better.

I’ll vote for both.

Instead of voting better?
What difference does it make? Getting rid of that sick puppy is the best we can do to save this country for more disasters.

Getting rid of that sick puppy is the best we can do to save this country for more disasters.

I agree, get rid of all three sick puppies.
Clinton, Biden and Bernie.

I didn't say you can agree with me. So far Biden, Clinton and Bernie has not caused any disaster. That Putin puppy is very sick.

That Putin puppy is very sick.

Hillary's reset and Obama's extra-flexibility didn't fix him?

Out of curiosity. Are these the same Intelligence folks who told Clinton that an Aspirin Factory was making WMD’s? When it turned out they were really making Aspirin? Or the folks who assured us that WMD’s were in Iraq? Or the folks who told the President that ISIS would be totally marginalized if we called them Daesh?

Let’s be honest for a moment. Intel folks are wrong more often than they are right if the evidence is to be taken with even a small grain of salt. After all they completely missed the Marathon Bombing in Boston because they got a name wrong on a Typo. Really.

So we are being honest. The Chinese Biological Research Facility is located right next to Wuhan China. We know that China lied going into this disaster. We know they withheld facts and vital information for months and up to today. We know they locked up and threatened Doctors and others who were trying to sound the alarm on this disease. So assuming that the intel briefer actually said we have no intel to show it came from the Biological Research facility that the Chinese use for Biowar weapons would you believe them without reservation knowing the long and disturbing history of their getting it completely wrong?

Oh, but Trump has to listen to the experts. Carter listened to the experts, and launched Desert One, planned and rehearsed by the experts, which failed miserably.

Reagan ignored the experts and found that he was right, the Soviets were teetering on the brink of collapse. Bush Clinton listened to the experts and bombed an Aspirin Factory to the outrage of the world. Bush listened and decided that Iraq had WMD’s. Obama listened and helped facilitate the Civil War in Libya, and Syria, that has led to the Refugee problems in Europe, and a few million dead.

The experts provide you with an educated guess. Sometimes the Magic 8 Ball is right, and sometimes it isn’t. But this is always the way the Intelligence folks were. None of them saw the Korean Invasion in 1950. Later they assured Truman that the Chinese would not come in, right up to the day that the Chinese actually attacked, Truman was being assured by both Military and CIA folks that they had no information that any Chinese troops would become involved.

The Navy told the President that the Submarine K-129 would never survive a trip to the surface. The CIA did it anyway. And it was a colossal and expensive failure. Thanks experts. Glad to hear you had a plan.

The truth is that Intelligence and Airplane designers both have a similar motto. We bet your life we are right.

When something does go wrong, the person who made the decision based upon that information is always blamed. Odd that we never string up the idiots who were wrong. We promote them, because they have a lot of experience and expertise, and then the next poor bastard listens to them, and again we are screwed.

If the CIA told me that the Russians were certainly going to start a Nuclear War, I would nod and then tell the guy with the Football not to go to far, and then tell Cheyenne Mountain that we really do not expect much in the way of Russian Aggression.

Thankfully we aren’t alone there. The other Intelligence Services are not much if any better. The Russians early detection satellite reported a single missile launch. The Russian Generals were screaming that they had to retaliate, and needed Gorbachov to issue the orders to launch. The Experts all said that this was exactly what they had feared of Reagan.

One expert, a lowly Major disagreed. He had studied Reagan. He told the Bosses that Reagan would never launch a single Missile, he would launch every single one if it was his desire to start a Nuclear War. One guy got it right. Dozens of Experts had it wrong, and we are alive because he delayed the launch long enough for Soviet Radar to confirm that no missile was inbound.

Would you blame Gorbachov for ignoring his experts? Would you demand that Gorby fire the missiles to retaliate for the attack? The Experts said he should.

Anyone who knows the history of the CIA and Intelligence in general is probably right now tossing a coin to see if the CIA is wrong or right on their latest assessment.

Then again, regarding COVID, the Experts were all shouting that we had no testing to confirm that UV-C would kill Covid. Despite the fact that we knew how UV killed Virus’ we refused to believe that it would kill Covid until we tested it.

Did we test to see if Covid was affected by Gravity? Odd that the Experts just accepted that this virus particle would be drawn to the earth instead of floating away. Or it is just as likely that they didn’t think of it, and that is why they did not demand testing on it.

The Experts are wrong as often as they are right, and swear they are in the know.

Those doesn’t applies to Trump. Lies like hell, made enemies here and overseas, instigate violence against his own people, busy finger pointing, proven corrupted etc etc etc...

Trump claimed Obama spied his Trump tower. False.
Uranium one against Hillary. That was false.
Trump CV a democrat hoax. False.
Trump blamed Ukraine 2016 election interference saving Putin. False.

Trump turned this country upside down worst we’ve ever seen. TRUE.

Trump claimed Obama spied his Trump tower.

Obama's DOJ wasn't spying on the Trump campaign?

Uranium one against Hillary. That was false.

Were the donations disclosed properly?

Wrong. Trump claimed Obama spied on Trump tower. Sessions special investigation proved false.

Uranium one. Donations and everything was false. Investigators assigned by Trump.

Wrong. Trump claimed Obama spied on Trump tower.

So spying on the campaign was fine, as long as he didn't spy on the Tower. Thanks!

Uranium one. Donations and everything was false.

The donations that weren't properly disclosed were false?
Do you have a list of all the false, undisclosed donations.
I mean besides the improperly undisclosed donations related to Uranium One?
One more time. I’m talking about Trump claimed Obama spied on Trump tower. Pay attention.

One more time. Uranium one investigated by Trump was all false. If you have something else that you can proved that Trump is wrong post it.

One more time. I’m talking about Trump claimed Obama spied on Trump tower.

One more time, so spying on the campaign was fine, as long as he didn't spy on the Tower. Thanks!

One more time. Uranium one investigated by Trump was all false.

Right, the Russian connected donations that weren't properly disclosed were fine with you.

Finally, we are getting facts, and not biased, blame diverting conjecture from Trump and his ally Pompeo. Trump is intent on blaming China and not taking responsibility for his delaying actions that are costing American lies. He knows that his re-election chances are in the dumper, and he is throwing anything he can against the wall to see what sticks.

He is pathetic!
You don't think China IS to blame? Take off the partisan blinders, Astrostar! That's just idiotic on your part.

t's called diplomacy......you know the thing that democrats are always advocating.
Diplomacy is useful when trying to fashion a trade deal during an election year, but only if the POTUS is reading his daily intelligence briefing instead of watching "Fox and Friends."
EWX--FeXsAQA3S0.jpg

How many more blunders does Trump have to make before you admit he's too stupid to be POTUS?
You can't ethically put a third person quote in quotation marks and claim it's William T. Kelly's actual statement. What you're presenting is another person version of what Kelly may or may not have said...a version that couldn't be verified because Kelly was dead! You have no way in hell of knowing what the truth is when it comes to that quote!

You can't ethically put a third person quote in quotation marks and claim it's William T. Kelly's actual statement. What you're presenting is another person version of what Kelly may or may not have said...a version that couldn't be verified because Kelly was dead! Yo
Decontextualized is how this source rates Kelley's quote:
EMuWbeWWoAAONm2.jpg

Did One of Trump’s College Professors Call Him ‘the Dumbest...

"The remark was first brought to light by attorney Frank DiPrima in an op-ed for the left-leaning site Daily Kos in October 2017:

"Dr. Kelley taught marketing management to both undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton.

"Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago.

"Bill would have been 100 this year.
"Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having been graduated in 1968.

"Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.'

"I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — 'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.'

"Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure.

"Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything."

Based on Trump's history of suing those who offend his malignant narcissism, I suspect Kelley's opinion would have had to become public posthumously.

Do you believe Trump's IQ is closer to a "stable genius" or a "fucking moron"?

Last edited:
You can't ethically put a third person quote in quotation marks and claim it's William T. Kelly's actual statement. What you're presenting is another person version of what Kelly may or may not have said...a version that couldn't be verified because Kelly was dead! Yo
Decontextualized is how this source rates Kelley's claim:
trump_was_the_dumbest_goddamn_student_post.jpg

"The remark was first brought to light by attorney Frank DiPrima in an op-ed for the left-leaning site Daily Kos in October 2017:

"Dr. Kelley taught marketing management to both undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton.

"Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago.

"Bill would have been 100 this year.
"Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having been graduated in 1968.

"Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.'

"I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — 'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.'

"Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure.

"Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything."

Based on Trump's history of suing those who offend his malignant narcissism, I suspect Kelley's opinion would have had to become public posthumously.

Do you believe Trump's IQ is closer to a "stable genius" or a "fucking moron"?
Again we have only one man's word on what Kelly's opinion was. Do you really believe that Kelly told ANYONE a hundred times that Trump was the dumbest student he ever had? Who would do that? Do you know anyone with that kind of dislike for someone that they would repeat the same thing over and over and over again? What's AMAZING about this is Frank DePrima is the only person that seems to have heard Kelly say this about Trump...yet he wants us to believe that Kelly said it constantly? Why aren't there other people saying that they also heard Kelly make this statement as well? DePrima would have us believe that Kelly told HIM that a hundred times...yet never shared that sentiment with anyone else? (eye roll)

Let's look at who Frank DePrima is before we buy that story. He writes for the Daily Kos and his specialty is ripping Trump. He's about as biased a person as you could possibly find. Here's part of one of his articles in the Daily Kos:
"Remember, last time, Jill Stein got more votes than Trump’s margin of victory in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. And Libertarian Gary Johnson got roughly fifteen times more votes than Trump’s margin of victory in Michigan, five times more in Wisconsin, three times more in Pennsylvania, and 1.5 times more in Florida. Yet, both Stein and Johnson got embarrasing low vote totals, and the reputation of neither — the reprehensible Putin-acolyte Stein or the belwildered Johnson — enhanced her/his historical reputation by the failed third party run. This time, it is much more clearly a binary referendum — Trump or Not-Trump. Too many Not-Trump votes will go to Amash. Don’t do it, Congressman Amash.
Please, Justin Amash, do not be the person responsible for Trump’s re-election. Do not risk going down in history as the person who cost us our Democracy, our country."

Does that sound like something an impartial journalist would publish? Frank DePrima hates Donald Trump and would do just about anything to keep him from getting elected. THAT is the guy you want us to take at his word as to what a dead man said about Donald Trump!

Again we have only one man's word on what Kelly's opinion was. Do you really believe that Kelly told ANYONE a hundred times that Trump was the dumbest student he ever had? Who would do that? Do you know anyone with that kind of dislike for someone that they would repeat the same thing over and over and over again?
Frank DiPrima was close friends with Professor Kelley for 47 years; for over three decades during those 47 years Donald Trump was a well-known celebrity who repeatedly claimed his high IQ played a leading role in this "success."

I find it entirely credible Dr Kelley would tell his friend "Trump was the dumbest...student I ever had"

Do the math: 100 repetitions over 30 years, roughly three times a year.

"DiPrima maintained his account when interviewed by Philadelphia Inquirer magazine for a September 2019 story on the questions surrounding Trump’s time studying at Wharton:

"It’s rare for a professor to disparage the intelligence of a student, but according to attorney Frank DiPrima, who was close friends with professor William T. Kelley for 47 years, the prof made an exception for Donald Trump, at least in private. 'He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,' says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises.

"'I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!'” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.' Kelley, who passed away in 2011 at age 94, taught marketing at Wharton for 31 years, retiring in 1982."

The University of Pennsylvania publishes a list of all students who graduate "with honors" and Dumb Donald does NOT appear on that list for 1968.

Last edited:
Again we have only one man's word on what Kelly's opinion was. Do you really believe that Kelly told ANYONE a hundred times that Trump was the dumbest student he ever had? Who would do that? Do you know anyone with that kind of dislike for someone that they would repeat the same thing over and over and over again?
Frank DiPrima was close friends with Professor Kelley for 47 years; for over three decades during those 47 years Donald Trump was a well-known celebrity who repeatedly claimed his high IQ played a leading role in this "success."

I find it entirely credible Dr Kelley would tell his friend "Trump was the dumbest...student I ever had"

Do the math: 100 repetitions over 30 years, roughly three times a year.

"DiPrima maintained his account when interviewed by Philadelphia Inquirer magazine for a September 2019 story on the questions surrounding Trump’s time studying at Wharton:

"It’s rare for a professor to disparage the intelligence of a student, but according to attorney Frank DiPrima, who was close friends with professor William T. Kelley for 47 years, the prof made an exception for Donald Trump, at least in private. 'He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,' says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises.

"'I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!'” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.' Kelley, who passed away in 2011 at age 94, taught marketing at Wharton for 31 years, retiring in 1982."

The University of Pennsylvania publishes a list of all students who graduate "with honors" and Dumb Donald does NOT appear on that list for 1968.

Yet nobody ELSE recalls Professor Kelly making that comment except DiPrima...a political pundit who hates Trump with a passion and has written dozens of anti Trump articles for the Daily Kos, which is about as far left a media outlet as there is...but you believe DiPrima because he's an unimpeachable source? The first thing I learned as a History major was to consider the source when hearing any account of a historical event. If there WAS a person on this planet that would be willing to make up something to smear Donald Trump to hurt him in a political race...Frank DiPrima would be one of the biggest suspects to do just that!

It's telling that DiPrima states that Kelly only made those comments "in private" and that Kelly is deceased so nobody can back up DiPrima's contention. So what we have is the word of someone who loathes Trump asking us to believe him and to be quite blunt...I don't and never have! It's not only "rare" for a professor to "disparage the intelligence of a student"...it's almost unheard of but according to DiPrima, Kelly did so hundreds of times but only where Di Prima could hear? I'm sorry, Georgie but I'm going to call BULLSHIT on that narrative!

Yet nobody ELSE recalls Professor Kelly making that comment except DiPrima...a political pundit who hates Trump with a passion and has written dozens of anti Trump articles for the Daily Kos, which is about as far left a media outlet as there is...but you believe DiPrima because he's an unimpeachable source? T
I believe DiPrima because Trump is obviously NOT a stable genius.
D9TA7s5WsAAWnCX.jpg

The fact that leftists see Trump's mental deficiencies doesn't mean their assessment is biased; it means Trump is in way over his head and should be retired to the courtroom next November.

"The magazine also reported that, contrary to Trump’s boast that Penn was 'one of the hardest schools to get into in the country,' the admissions officer who interviewed him (a friend of Trump’s father Fred, James A. Nolan) said that the school was taking 40 percent of all applicants.

"Nolan also described him as 'definitely not a super genius.'

"'I wish I hadn’t interviewed him,' Nolan also said. 'In retrospect, I wish I hadn’t done that.'"

Do you believe Trump is a "super genius"?

It's telling that DiPrima states that Kelly only made those comments "in private" and that Kelly is deceased so nobody can back up DiPrima's contention. So what we have is the word of someone who loathes Trump asking us to believe him and to be quite blunt...I don't and never have! It's not only "rare" for a professor to "disparage the intelligence of a student"...it's almost unheard of but according to DiPrima, Kelly did so hundreds of times but only where Di Prima could hear? I'm sorry, Georgie but I'm going to call BULLSHIT on that narrative!
Donald Trump has threatened to sue any entity that releases his college grades. Why do you suppose he would do that? Perhaps Professor Kelley was concerned Trump would have sued him if Kelley had revealed the truth about Trump's rare blend of ignorance and arrogance?

Michael Cohen testifies that Trump threatened colleges over any release of his grades

Forum List

Back