Trump doesn't know what he's talking about

Without proof. According to Trump he has evidence that Covid-19 came from Wuhan Lab. Supported by Pompeo.

According to US Intelligence hired by this Dude they don’t have any evidence that this CV-19 came from Wuhan lab or man made. But continue to investigate. Supported by western allies intelligence agencies.

CNN grilled Pompeo. Reversed course. He doesn’t have evidence that it’s man made And he believed our intelligence... SADLY.
Like you know what happened. Hey why aren't the millions of homeless in your crap state sick?

What is homeless in my state has anything to do with Trump ineptness and your ignorance? Maybe if you start watching other news aside from Fox News maybe you will learn something new.

What I posted was broadcasted and saw Pompeo getting grilled by CNN.

We don’t have millions of homeless in Ca. That alone proves you are lying.

Without proof. According to Trump he has evidence that Covid-19 came from Wuhan Lab. Supported by Pompeo.

According to US Intelligence hired by this Dude they don’t have any evidence that this CV-19 came from Wuhan lab or man made. But continue to investigate. Supported by western allies intelligence agencies.

CNN grilled Pompeo. Reversed course. He doesn’t have evidence that it’s man made And he believed our intelligence... SADLY.
Like you know what happened. Hey why aren't the millions of homeless in your crap state sick?

Do you make yourself a big honorable and proud person by attacking homeless people?

So you HAVE recovered from Bernie being robbed...….twice?
that-moment-when-d436108229.jpg

Most of the sources I trust never believed Bernie would get a fair shot running as a Democrat. so I wasn't expecting much. I suppose there is a chance Biden will melt down into unabashed senility before the convention, and Hillary will ride to the rescue?

Who are you more excited to vote for, Biden or Hillary?

I’ll vote for both. Compared to this pathological liar, inept and incompetent Trump. This country deserves better.

I’ll vote for both.

Instead of voting better?
What difference does it make? Getting rid of that sick puppy is the best we can do to save this country for more disasters.

Getting rid of that sick puppy is the best we can do to save this country for more disasters.

I agree, get rid of all three sick puppies.
Clinton, Biden and Bernie.

I didn't say you can agree with me. So far Biden, Clinton and Bernie has not caused any disaster. That Putin puppy is very sick.

I can not agree with that. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt. First. Clinton was Sec State when we got involved in Libya and violated international sanctions shipping weapons to Libyan Rebels. This has had a profound effect on Europe flooding Italy and Spain with refugees and resulted in a civil war that continues to rage.

All so Hillary could get on TV and do the We Came, We Saw, He Died interview. Now Regime Change in Iraq was a bad idea. But what threat did Libya pose to anyone?

Libya was a proof of concept which led to the arming of Syrian Rebels. That was another Civil War. And it continues to rage. Just like Libya we enriched the Terrorists, and armed them, and continue to do so today. Again millions dead, and more refugees to strain our allies.

I would argue that Clinton has done an incredible amount of damage to our nation and the world.

Biden. His damage is more along the lines of destroying credibility of movements. Take Gun Control when he was VP as one example. Right or wrong advocates argued that there should be a ban on high capacity magazines. They were making some progress. Until Joe got out there and said that all we need is a double barrel shotgun to fire a couple warning shots. At which time everyone pointed out that once you fired a couple warning shots out of a double barreled shotgun, you were left with a club.

Biden’s biggest failures are destroying the legitimacy of the discussion with stupid comments. He makes the entire liberal agenda look like it is run by a bunch of Alzheimer’s Patients.

And Bernie? Bernies ideals have been tested and have resulted in disasters every time. He screws Democrats by arguing that these ideals are serious. Bernie makes reasonable liberals look like fringe members of a tired old cult that is populated by fools and lunatics.
Oh please.
Compared to what Trump did in last 3 years? Those are nothing. Trump has turned this country upside down made us a laughing stock, corrupted, ignorant, stupid around the world. Created more enemies within his own people the democrats and foreign countries. Trump has said lots of lots of stupid and lies. Never stop lying.

Since when SOS Hillary can send arms to Libya? Can you prove it?

Arming the Syrian rebels against the Assad Sr and junior which are murdering his own people was the right cause.Even Obama get elected.

I support Biden policy on gun control.

That takes care of Hillary.

Obama and Syria. Absolute idiocy. Three words. Russian Naval Base. If someone was threatening a Nation where our Naval Base was we would Nuke the world before we let the base go. See Guantanamo in Cuba.

Buy we were surprised when Russia went and not only backed the Government but sent combat troops to support them? Russia has one Naval Base in the Mediterranean Sea. Just one. Not a big one, but the only one they have. Of course they are going to fight to protect it. It is why we are not jumping up and down in support of Catalan Independence. We would likely lose our Naval Base in Rota Spain. Stomp on freedom and independence when it threatens our ability to project power.

Russia was never going to accept defeat in Syria. So going to war there was absolutely insane. All we did with our cleverness is arm ISIS and enrich them with oil dollars from our NATO allies. Millions dead. Many more refugees. That was not smart power. That was idiocy and arrogance.

Do you make yourself a big honorable and proud person by attacking homeless people?
I attacked you, liar.

I attacked you, liar.
Oh please. Dude where in my post I mentioned homeless? You did. So you are attacking homeless people. Is that mean you are trying to make your self a big honorable person or just your usual ignorance?

Most of the sources I trust never believed Bernie would get a fair shot running as a Democrat. so I wasn't expecting much. I suppose there is a chance Biden will melt down into unabashed senility before the convention, and Hillary will ride to the rescue?

I’ll vote for both. Compared to this pathological liar, inept and incompetent Trump. This country deserves better.

I’ll vote for both.

What difference does it make? Getting rid of that sick puppy is the best we can do to save this country for more disasters.

Getting rid of that sick puppy is the best we can do to save this country for more disasters.

I didn't say you can agree with me. So far Biden, Clinton and Bernie has not caused any disaster. That Putin puppy is very sick.

I can not agree with that. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt. First. Clinton was Sec State when we got involved in Libya and violated international sanctions shipping weapons to Libyan Rebels. This has had a profound effect on Europe flooding Italy and Spain with refugees and resulted in a civil war that continues to rage.

All so Hillary could get on TV and do the We Came, We Saw, He Died interview. Now Regime Change in Iraq was a bad idea. But what threat did Libya pose to anyone?

Libya was a proof of concept which led to the arming of Syrian Rebels. That was another Civil War. And it continues to rage. Just like Libya we enriched the Terrorists, and armed them, and continue to do so today. Again millions dead, and more refugees to strain our allies.

I would argue that Clinton has done an incredible amount of damage to our nation and the world.

Biden. His damage is more along the lines of destroying credibility of movements. Take Gun Control when he was VP as one example. Right or wrong advocates argued that there should be a ban on high capacity magazines. They were making some progress. Until Joe got out there and said that all we need is a double barrel shotgun to fire a couple warning shots. At which time everyone pointed out that once you fired a couple warning shots out of a double barreled shotgun, you were left with a club.

Biden’s biggest failures are destroying the legitimacy of the discussion with stupid comments. He makes the entire liberal agenda look like it is run by a bunch of Alzheimer’s Patients.

And Bernie? Bernies ideals have been tested and have resulted in disasters every time. He screws Democrats by arguing that these ideals are serious. Bernie makes reasonable liberals look like fringe members of a tired old cult that is populated by fools and lunatics.
Oh please.
Compared to what Trump did in last 3 years? Those are nothing. Trump has turned this country upside down made us a laughing stock, corrupted, ignorant, stupid around the world. Created more enemies within his own people the democrats and foreign countries. Trump has said lots of lots of stupid and lies. Never stop lying.

Arming the Syrian rebels against the Assad Sr and junior which are murdering his own people was the right cause.Even Obama get elected.

Obama and Syria. Absolute idiocy. Three words. Russian Naval Base. If someone was threatening a Nation where our Naval Base was we would Nuke the world before we let the base go. See Guantanamo in Cuba.

Buy we were surprised when Russia went and not only backed the Government but sent combat troops to support them? Russia has one Naval Base in the Mediterranean Sea. Just one. Not a big one, but the only one they have. Of course they are going to fight to protect it. It is why we are not jumping up and down in support of Catalan Independence. We would likely lose our Naval Base in Rota Spain. Stomp on freedom and independence when it threatens our ability to project power.

Russia was never going to accept defeat in Syria. So going to war there was absolutely insane. All we did with our cleverness is arm ISIS and enrich them with oil dollars from our NATO allies. Millions dead. Many more refugees. That was not smart power. That was idiocy and arrogance.

Assad senior and junior are butchering their one people with the support of Russians. Either we get involved or not the civil war continues. Refugees was already flooding neighboring countries. If not for Obama interference damaged and territories of these Syrians could have been more devastating effect and more refugees...... You are saying we just stand by and watch and do nothing?

At the same time fighting ISIS in Syria with the helps of the Kurds. Mission accomplished.

Russisn naval base is located in Tartus armed with S400. Russian sympathizers here was cheering the Russian are coming the Russian are coming December 2015. A year later Russians can’t do anything about ISIS but help Assad regime. But that didn’t scared or stop Obama in Syria. Actually Russia was just sitting and watching on the sides.

I’m missing something. Can you update me where we arm the ISIS, enrich them oil dollars from NATO allies?

I attacked you, liar.
And what is homeless has anything to do with the topic? Let me guess your usual stupidity.

I attacked you, liar.
And what is homeless has anything to do with the topic? Let me guess your usual stupidity.
Now with Tesla relocating their California plant to Texas and another state (not california) Pretty soon all you will have in your failed commie state are illegals and the homeless.

I’ll vote for both.

Oh please.

Your link. That take cares of Hilary. I didn’t mean to ignored that one.
1. Hillary was investigated for 2 years about Benghazi by a GOP Senator Trey Gowdy but found NOTHING wrong. Why was that arms never mentioned?

2. Benghazi compound and the building was burned. You do know that the US embassy staff was very busy burning sensitive documents. Right? Lo and behold a guy name John Solomon known for making conspiracies and false reporting found a documents that say Hillary send arms? Really? Yeah right.

3. As an example. Right now Trump wants to overthrow President Maduro of Venezuela. Is he a terrorist or supporter of terrorism. The answer is NO. Is he bothering US? Answer is NO.........

Muammar Gaddafi is a well known terrorist for decades and supporter of terrorism. Why is killing and overthrow Gaddafi a bad move by Obama or Hillary???? Why?

I attacked you, liar.
Now with Tesla relocating their California plant to Texas and another state (not california) Pretty soon all you will have in your failed commie state are illegals and the homeless.
What is Tesla has anything to do with this topic?
What is homeless has anything to do with this topic?
What is illegals has anything to do with this topic?
Let me answer it for you. You are retarded.

I attacked you, liar.

Dude how many companies that left California and we are still the 5th largest economy in the world. Get a life. You are displaying your ignorance.

I attacked you, liar.

Dude how many companies that left California and we are still the 5th largest economy in the world. Get a life. You are displaying your ignorance.
You're displaying poor ability at lying. After Tesla all the car comps are gone.

I attacked you, liar.

You're displaying poor ability at lying. After Tesla all the car comps are gone.

I attacked you, liar.

Dude I don’t lie like you. Elon Musk can go to hell. Ignorant and dumb white dude like don’t have a clue of what you are talking about ... . Here is a link what California law maker and other mayors how they are responding to Elon. He is bitchin because of Covid-19 lock down.

Moving an operations like Tesla is extremely very complex, very expensive and is not easy . If he start construction of his facilities at that size now May 2020 he is lucky if he can start producing by end of 2021. Tesla loss $800+ millions 2019 and $1 billions 2018. And he is going to move to add $ millions more to his loss + loss of productivities? Thats totally BULLSHIT.

Lots of his engineering employees came from Berkeley and Stanford with sign up bonus just to get hired.
If he move to Texas. What kinds of employees he will get? People like you. Dude in Tesla they don’t change oil, flat tires, gun powder, assemble M-14. But they can use lots of janitors and cook. Now you have a real job.

‘^%#! Elon Musk,’ California lawmaker says after Tesla chief threatens move to Texas

A California legislator had a profane responseafter Tesla chief Elon Musk threatened to move his company out of state in a spat over coronavirus lockdowns.

“F*ck Elon Musk,” wrote Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, D-San Diego, on Twitter late Saturday night.

I attacked you, liar.

As far as illegals. Why and what do you think those miles long hundreds or thousands of cars trying to get free food came from?

Lots of whites, blacks, brown, yellows are lining up for free foods. How do you think those veggies and fruits get there? You should thank the ILLEGALS. From California to Minnesota, Texas, Connecticut, Hawaii etc etc etc.

Forum List

Back