Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

If Trump wins maybe he can pardon himself. But just in case he doesn't get the nomination he better play nice with DeSantis or Pence who can spring him from the slammer if they win.

But seeing how Trump operates he won't & he'll fuck himself like he always does.
Well, he wanted to give himself that Medal of Freedom (or whatever they call it). :heehee:

You are clueless,
I confess to being clueless about the present-day Republican mindset which enables a proven Mob Inciter and Insurrectionist.
Trump is just as fit as any democrat running.
And there is where you are profoundly wrong.

Your average five-year-old cocker spaniel would be a more fitting candidate than your Orange Baboon.

We knew Biden was a liar and a disaster, you voted for him anyway.
Agreed.
This shit is on people like you
Nope. You left people like me with no choice, given the sociopath that you chose to run.
, just so you can get a sex change paid by the govt.
Nope. You can save that honor for Josh, the Running Girl... a pu$$y if I ever saw one...

Last edited:
I confess to being clueless about the present-day Republican mindset which enables a proven Mob Incitter and Insurrectionist.

And there is where you are profoundly wrong.

Your average five-year-old cocker spaniel would be a more fitting candidate than your Orange Baboon.

Agreed.

Nope. You left people like me with no choice, given the sociopath that you choose to run.

Nope. You can save that honor for Josh, the Running Girl... a pu$$y if I ever saw one...
Stop lying; you hated Trump from day 1;.

Sounds like the same as a legit 2020 election that, at this point, most democrats would have accepted knowing what would have happened,.

Don't bet on it. I think there's a good chance that Biden won't last for 4 years, he'll resign for health concerns. And then who will be the next prez? Kameltoes.
Depends on the midterms.

If Republicans take the Senate or less likely, Democrats do...maybe.

If it remains 50/50 he can't resign or Republicans take over the Senate.

"I'm voting for Trump"!
"Me too"!

Monkey see, monkey do.
You say something utterly vapid, and boredtoseeya chimes right in on cue.

Stupid monkey tosses shit and the next stupid money tosses shit.

But if you truly wanna see stupid:

5B4B2EC2-8CC1-49F1-BFA7-FFC073EC3D7B.jpeg

12BEA6BA-0A93-460B-AD7D-D32CE0C08022.jpeg

And get this. Morons like you vote for the Alzheimer’s victim.

That is definitely not a true statement.

"What's True

Bernie Sanders trailed Hillary Clinton by just 290 delegates in the Democratic presidential nomination race on 10 May 2016 if superdelegates were not counted."

That's far from "wiping the floor".

Using the power if the biased media machine...they padded the count with superdelegates to give the APPEARANCE that Clinton was mopping the floor with Bernie in the primaries.

It was a dirty trick that cost Bernie votes.

No two ways about it...and I have no dog in that fight.

Neat! Now let's look at the ACTUAL results:

Screenshot_20220724-170549_Chrome.jpg

Join us in reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back