Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

Neat! Let's have another look:

View attachment 674233

Join us in reality.
You're missing the point my man.

The media adding superdelegates into the totals skewed the perceptions.

There are a lot of people who don't have the intestinal fortitude to go against the...in this case manipulated perception...of the bandwagon.

Surely you understand that and as your usual modus operendi, simply argue against the obvious for the sake of arguing.

That's no problem for me...no skin off my teeth...continue to be contrarian or ignorant.

The last word is yours...make it count.

5fadefb33b6d0e7d27a5206a_o_U_v2.jpg
Moron paid shills like bodecca don’t understand thst and try to laugh off those facts that that is why biden is an illegitimate president. :uhoh3:

I don't think this is true at all.

The never-Trumpers are the diehards of the old establishment...more aligned with Romney and Cheney the Elder that the now dominant pro-America, working class, law and order, stop outsourcing to China, non-globalist Republican Party.
You triggered him,he got angry over thst truth as you can see by his reaction of a thumbs down. :rofl:

There are a lot of people who don't have the intestinal fortitude to go against the...in this case manipulated perception...of the bandwagon.

Surely you understand that and as your usual modus operendi, simply argue against the obvious for the sake of arguing.

That's no problem for me...no skin off my teeth...continue to be contrarian or ignorant.

Can’t believe you even bother,it’s well known by the majority of posters this troll is the biggest moron of them all yet you bother with him.

The popular vote was not close. The delegates, even less so.

So your point is wrong. Sorry. The facts are what they are. Move on.

You mean those Republican white-wingers sending their money to trump's "fight the steal" fund?
It is properly written as “the once and future illustrious President TRUMP”

Now then, despite your ignorant opinion that “white” is another term for “right,” you remain wrong and very stale. Get a new writer.

What (if anything) do you think changes if millions of US voters became convinced to select their House and Senate choices from established third party candidates instead of voting against the Democrat or Republican they hate the most?

A European style system where pandemonium ensues.

The binary system prevails because it makes for clearcut choices. And the parties switch positions quite frequently as the mood of the electorate shifts.

Just in the last decade the Republicans have gone from the war party to the peace party...and the Democrats have become the war party.

The Democrats have become the party of the rich elites and the Republicans have become the working class party.

The Republicans are still the stoic individualist but the Democrats have become even more the party of feelings and collectivism.

So even the two party model is quite dynamic in it's flexibility to shift to meet the needs of it's constituency.

Last edited:
Imagine that...

A large percentage of attendees at a hootenanny thrown by a hyper-right-wing NPO with a Hitler Youth indoctrination brainwashing component...

Saying that they'd vote for the Disgraced Failed Orange Messiah...

Dog bites Man... :auiqs.jpg:

500.jpg

--------

Godalmighty, but these feebs are gettin' desparate... :cool:

Straining to throw out insults and back handed comments pretty much guarantees the only people who will pay attention to you are people who echo the same tired old comments and shallow panders. You'll never get anyone on the other side or the middle to listen to you or even consider your stance with such childish antics.

All you ever seem interested in doing is jumping into trump threads to shit in it and walk Away with a smug sense of self satisfaction at being a contrarian.

Forum List

Back