Trump donates $100K paycheck to coronavirus fight

That was the hit piece that was put out by the Washington Post. It's based on bullshit. The Post claimed that the Secret Service was paying $650 per night per room for the Secret Service detail at Mar A Lago when the truth is that they were paying $650 per night for MULTIPLE rooms!
False.

I also like when they were charged $17,000 a month for a 3 bedroom cottage.

Show me where any reputable journalist EVER found that $650 per room charge was accurate! It was repeated ad nauseum once The Washington Post alleged it...but I've never seen that figure backed up in any way!
Just admit it, bro. You never read the WaPo article, nor did you read anything debunking it. You're just kind of regurgitating some stuff you heard.

Did you know that the WaPo article obtained receipts directly from the secret service and posted them in the article? Of course you didn't.

That was the hit piece that was put out by the Washington Post. It's based on bullshit. The Post claimed that the Secret Service was paying $650 per night per room for the Secret Service detail at Mar A Lago when the truth is that they were paying $650 per night for MULTIPLE rooms!
False.

I also like when they were charged $17,000 a month for a 3 bedroom cottage.

Show me where any reputable journalist EVER found that $650 per room charge was accurate! It was repeated ad nauseum once The Washington Post alleged it...but I've never seen that figure backed up in any way!
Just admit it, bro. You never read the WaPo article, nor did you read anything debunking it. You're just kind of regurgitating some stuff you heard.

Did you know that the WaPo article obtained receipts directly from the secret service and posted them in the article? Of course you didn't.

No you buffoon, the Washington Post said they had obtained receipts from an unnamed source. Care to try again?

The Post and the New York Times have become nothing more than rumor mills...most of their stories about Trump come from anonymous or unnamed sources and most of their stories are subsequently debunked yet they continue to trot out one smear piece after another. There was a time when both of these papers had great reputations for journalism but that time has long since passed. Now they're nothing more than a mouthpiece for the liberal wing of the Democratic Party.

I just wonder if the Democrats that are criticizing Trump will follow his lead on this.....

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/trump-donates-100k-paycheck-to-coronavirus-fight/

President Trump has donated his quarterly paycheck to efforts to contain the COVID-19 coronavirus.

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Tuesday that Trump sent his $100,000 in pay to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Trump “is donating his 2019 Q4 salary to @HHSGov to support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain, and combat #Coronavirus,” Grisham tweeted.

Trump is the third president to refuse a salary, following Herbert Hoover and John F. Kennedy. His quarterly gifts to the Treasury Department double as a messaging opportunity to highlight his initiatives.
Stop disrupting the narrative!! Orange man bad!!!

If you google those who give their time and money to the poor, you will find that most are those of faith.
Nah, those studies are garbage, because they include tithing. No, buying a nice LED marquee sign to help people find the new third parking lot is not charity. No, paying the mortgage on the head pastor's house is not charity.
And don't forget those Holier Than Thou that sponsor those immigrants into the country. The same immigrants that get ostracized so.

How much money has Trump made at his various properties that he has forced military to stay at...?

When and where has he done that?

Air Force finds 6% of air crews stayed at Trump resort in Scotland

How's that fail taste?

See, what's missing is the part where Trump "forced" them to stay there, which is precisely what you've alleged. But, so far as we can tell, your allegation is nothing more than a fabrication.

Also, this is from the article you linked to: "The Trump property nightly rate of $136 was less expensive than the $161 charged by a nearby Marriott property. Both of those rates were below the per diem rate of $166."

Seems like the best choice, to ensure that our all-important Defense Department dollars are spent responsibly, was the Trump property...

most of their stories about Trump come from anonymous or unnamed sources and most of their stories are subsequently debunked yet they continue to trot out one smear piece after another.
Neato!

But this story comes from documents released by the Secret Service. So your whining isn't getting you out of this.

If you google those who give their time and money to the poor, you will find that most are those of faith.
Nah, those studies are garbage, because they include tithing. No, buying a nice LED marquee sign to help people find the new third parking lot is not charity. No, paying the mortgage on the head pastor's house is not charity.
And don't forget those Holier Than Thou that sponsor those immigrants into the country. The same immigrants that get ostracized so.
You mean Democrats?

The CDC's budget has been higher every year of the Trump Presidency that it had ever been during the Obama Presidency
As one would expect for any year and under any presidency. And this is currently a fact because Trump didn't get his way.

You're not going to put words in just the right order and change reality, my man.
You mean like by claiming Trump cut the CDC's budget even though their appropriation went up?

I just wonder if the Democrats that are criticizing Trump will follow his lead on this.....

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/trump-donates-100k-paycheck-to-coronavirus-fight/

President Trump has donated his quarterly paycheck to efforts to contain the COVID-19 coronavirus.

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Tuesday that Trump sent his $100,000 in pay to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Trump “is donating his 2019 Q4 salary to @HHSGov to support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain, and combat #Coronavirus,” Grisham tweeted.

Trump is the third president to refuse a salary, following Herbert Hoover and John F. Kennedy. His quarterly gifts to the Treasury Department double as a messaging opportunity to highlight his initiatives.
Bill Gates donates billions
Trump brags about a hundred K

Forum List

Back