Trump Ducking Debate

I took significant heat for noting this last week.

Didn’t take long for Trump to prove me right
He's not ducking any debate. "He was shot in the head" - so says Jesse Watters/FOX News. He most likely has brain damage and is reliving that horrific moment over and over again in his -- yep, you got it -- in his head.

I took significant heat for noting this last week.

Didn’t take long for Trump to prove me right

This thread's premise is utter bullshit. Trump will debate Harris, although he shouldn't really have to. Kamala Harris is not the legitimately-elected Democrat candidate in this race. In case your memory is shorter than your dick, we had a primary election, and not one single vote was cast for Kamala Harris.

I'd not debate the undemocratically selected poser either.

Message to the "lesser dems".....

8xgvxc.jpg

This thread's premise is utter bullshit. Trump will debate Harris, although he shouldn't really have to. Kamala Harris is not the legitimately-elected Democrat In case your memory is shorter than your dick, we had a primary election, and not one single vote was cast for Kamala Harris.

Nor was Biden, but he debated him last month.

This thread's premise is utter bullshit. Trump will debate Harris, although he shouldn't really have to. Kamala Harris is not the legitimately-elected Democrat candidate in this race. In case your memory is shorter than your dick, we had a primary election, and not one single vote was cast for Kamala Harris.
If Trump doesn’t debate Harris, are you going to defend his decision?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back