Trump Employs 34,000 People

That's another thing career politicians employee exactly 0 employees, because a federal government job that is not military, police/fire - is not a real job at all.

According to CNNMoney

Donald Trump has created about 34,000 jobs

All the whining from Democrats about "contributions" (taxes) is going to backfire.

That fact that it gets ANY tracticpn proves they are the Party of Stalin
Does that qualify him to be POTUS?
Well, we've tried career politicians for many, many decades, they all of been a failure
Dont lump every politician into the same basket. There are many good ones. In the case of Trump he has no idea what he is doing, which is so evident in the debate. Are you still expecting him to build you a wall?
Are you still expecting him to deport 11million + people?

According to CNNMoney

All the whining from Democrats about "contributions" (taxes) is going to backfire.

Well, we've tried career politicians for many, many decades, they all of been a failure
Dont lump every politician into the same basket. There are many good ones. In the case of Trump he has no idea what he is doing, which is so evident in the debate. Are you still expecting him to build you a wall?
Are you still expecting him to deport 11million + people?
I don't put hillary in a basket. A pint jar will do.

According to CNNMoney

It's the system stupid. Where do you think your "career politicians" come from. That's right, the american public, from the system, and the public has rewarded this behavior pattern and offered its unwavering consent.

Amazing how many of the public has fallen for this "job creator" class ruse.

Um ... so business owners don't create jobs? It's a con? Government creates jobs, right Pablo?
Business owners do NOT create jobs, its people who buy products and services who create jobs. Demand is the greatest job creator

Yes, comrade. One question.

How do customers buy my products and services if I don't hire people to produce those products and services?

According to CNNMoney

So....hitlery un-employed more than 34,000 people....:lol:

The Left are so amusing. They decry Top Down Trickle Down economics (and job creators)...while promoting Big Government's Takeover of Everything.

Nothing is more top down than an authoritarian centralized government.

Just sayin'.

Um ... so business owners don't create jobs? It's a con? Government creates jobs, right Pablo?
Business owners do NOT create jobs, its people who buy products and services who create jobs. Demand is the greatest job creator

How do customers buy my products and services if I don't hire people to produce those products and services?

You actually do some work yourself, and hire as demand grows.

According to CNNMoney

So....hitlery un-employed more than 34,000 people....:lol:

The Left are so amusing. They decry Top Down Trickle Down economics (and job creators)...while promoting Big Government's Takeover of Everything.

Nothing is more top down than an authoritarian centralized government.

Just sayin'.

We all know who rolled trickle down onto society love.

You actually do some work yourself, and hire as demand grows.
Yes, a restaurant owner doesn't create jobs unless people walk through his door in large enough numbers

Forum List

Back