Trump Encourages His Followers To Harass Widow Of Steve Jobs Over Her Support Of Biden

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is one small, petty and sick man.

It takes a very sick and petty childish person to call for their followers to harass a widow. Only for the reason she donated money to his opponent.

How dare trump presume to know what Steve Jobs wants? He doesn't know Steve Jobs and it's an insult to his memory for trump to presume he can dictate how his widow lives and who she donates money to.

This isn't ok. This is very wrong.

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 12.21.56 PM.png

It takes a very sick and petty childish person to call for their followers to harass a widow. Only for the reason she donated money to his opponent.

How dare trump presume to know what Steve Jobs wants? He doesn't know Steve Jobs and it's an insult to his memory for trump to presume he can dictate how his widow lives and who she donates money to.

View attachment 385698
Oh, you mean like Maxine waters? When did you TDS morons get outraged by her exhorting her mob thugs to harass Trump cabinet members?

View attachment 385698

Shrug. So what?

It's war, and she involved herself with the enemy.

View attachment 385698
Oh, you mean like Maxine waters? When did you TDS morons get outraged by her exhorting her mob thugs to harass Trump cabinet members?
or when the bitch called the POTUS an MF!!

View attachment 385698
.....the left/blacks/Dems have been insulting Mr Trump since day one.....and NOW you call Mr Trump childish/etc???!!!?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

View attachment 385698

You reap what you sow, asshole.....

Ugly times indeed.

But the fact that he could win again says a lot about this country.

Pot meet fucking kettle. You truly are a retard.

What does that have to do with Trump?

I'm glad that this is the best you can do. Thanks.

Like I said, you ARE a fucking retard.

"Ugly times indeed.

But the fact that he could win again says a lot about this country."

Ugly times indeed.

Like I said, you ARE a fucking retard.

"Ugly times indeed.

But the fact that he could win again says a lot about this country."

Yes.

View attachment 385698

Shrug. So what?

War? Really? That is the sort of mentality that is causing this country to go up in flames. Trump has no boundaries, integrity, or sense of propriety. He has no respect for anyone who opposes him and the petulant man -child thinks that he can intimidate and punish them. The fact that you condone his behavior tells me all that we need to know about you and Trump supporters

Last edited:

View attachment 385698
Start a Go Fund Me page for the poor widow.

Last edited:
Ugly times indeed.

You can't be this stupid.

Hey, I admit, you obedient Trumpsters are just too smart for me!

View attachment 385698

Shrug. So what?

War? Really? That is the sort of mentality that is causing this country to go up in flames. Trump has no boundaries, integrity, or sense of propriety. He has no respect for anyone who opposes him and the petulant man -child that he can intimidate and punish them. The fact that you condone his behavior tells me all that we need to know about you and Trump supporters
Dims are causing this country to go up in flame, not Trump.. Why should Trump respect brain damaged dirt bags like you?

Trump's behavior is far too restrained, if anything.

Forum List

Back