Trump ERUPTS, lets loose on GOP Georgia Governor Brian Kemp: "he's done nothing about voter fraud...i'm ashamed i ever endorsed him"

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

Trump is correct. The cowards walked back on their signature checks.

Everyone knows what is in there... everyone knows.

However, some good news. They are at least getting a small sample to signature match in Arizona. Once Trump wins Arizona after fraud is caught pants down... Georgia is next.

I had high hopes for Kemp, but he has dropped the ball and failed to clean up the disaster taking place in Georgia. While Georgians continue to lose faith in him, he remains silent and mostly unhelpful.
Hollywood and other out of state elitists are pouring millions into the state so they can continue to spread the disease of progressivism-over 80% of donations above $200 to Warnock and Ossoff are from out of state-and he doesn’t seem to have much to say on that, either.
Same thing happened in Maine and Susan Collins still won by 9 points, despite polls saying she wouldn't.

Both Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are quintessential Southern Republicans, who quake in terror when black race hustlers like Stacey Abrams call them “racists.” They have therefore given in to the left's demands

They are doing their jobs as required by law. They are acknowledging the will of the voters. This is not a banana republic.

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

That is because the other 3/10 is the brain you lost. He only proves that figures can lie and liars figure.

"Trump is set to campaign in Georgia on Saturday evening. Kemp, due to the death of an aide, will not be in attendance."

conservatives will never save the nation from they left. they're too concerned about taking the high road. all bark no bite!

Forum List

Back