Trump failing to face Covid was the greatest national security blunder ever seen in American history. It dwarfs Vietnam, Iraq, & Afghanistan combined!

Stupid dumbshit, Trump gave you the vaccine. You wouldn't have one without him. Ungrateful simp. Trump instituted a travel ban on day one and the leftards called him racist for it.

Trump is taking credit for the hard work of scientists and epidemiologists. A better man would have given them credit.

Trump is taking credit for the hard work of scientists and epidemiologists. A better man would have given them credit.
During the Covid early time Trump looked conflicted. Depending on people who are of who we have entrusted our safety with. Turns out they are traitors and inept.

During the Covid early time Trump looked conflicted. Depending on people who are of who we have entrusted our safety with. Turns out they are traitors and inept.

Trump downplayed the seriousness of COVID, said it would be gone by April and continued his super spreader rallies.

I'm usually chill with my son, we have a good time, but i was HARD on him in terms of wearing a mask, because he would always "forget" to put it on. did Trump do the same with Barron? hmmmm?

"every time i hear the phrase "mystery virus", my antennae goes off. any time that mystery virus comes from China, i grow even more concerned" - Deborah Birx

Birx and the medical community saw covid coming a mile off, Trump was bamboozled. BAMBOOZLED!

Trump failed just like China failed. governments always think they contain a virus. but viruses move rapidly across borders, and humans are by nature slow and often too arrogant to act when they should, relying too much on "science & technology" and refusing to sacrifice anything

Trump focused too much on treatment and vaccines, and too little on testing, that is a fundamental error

Trump tried to thread the needle between science and politics...and failed miserably because that's impossible to do!

Trump's whole thing is that he wants everyone to like him and never admit he is wrong, both those instincts cost lives during the pandemic

Trump lied, 1 million people died

"every time i hear the phrase "mystery virus", my antennae goes off. any time that mystery virus comes from China, i grow even more concerned" - Deborah Birx

Birx and the medical community saw covid coming a mile off, Trump was bamboozled. BAMBOOZLED!

Trump failed just like China failed. governments always think they contain a virus. but viruses move rapidly across borders, and humans are by nature slow and often too arrogant to act when they should, relying too much on "science & technology" and refusing to sacrifice anything

Trump focused too much on treatment and vaccines, and too little on testing, that is a fundamental error

Trump tried to thread the needle between science and politics...and failed miserably because that's impossible to do!

Trump's whole thing is that he wants everyone to like him and never admit he is wrong, both those instincts cost lives during the pandemic

Of course Brix saw it coming as it was PLANNED!!!!
Fauci announced it's pending doom during Event 201 in October 2019.
All that funding of GoF wasn't going to be wasted.

Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan!" among other states, the only thing that was liberated was the virus that killed 1 million Americans

Donald Trump is an immoral, corrupt thug

Trump's ignorance (of the facts and data) killed 1 million people. Donald Trump crossed a line no other president has ever crossed and he should be barred from holding office again and probably thrown in jail

after Trump gutted the CDC, the agency failed to report crucial data on the pandemic, including age and ethnicity of the patient infected with covid. this data was available all around the world, but not in America

when Trump was deciding whether to ban travel from Europe, Mnuchin clashed with Fauci and Birx. Trump told them to "go into the other room" and come up with an agreement. yea, great leadership there!

after 8 years of Obama, a president who always did his homework, Americans seemed to enjoy having a president who didn't even bring his homework to school...until the pandemic hit and the consequences became deadly

Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue with no consequence. He has done far more than that already. He caused the death of thousands by calling COVID a hoax, denigrating science, and politicizing measures like vaccines and masks that could have saved so many lives, and the consequence was he lost the presidency

That’s arguable considering him selling out the country, and his compromising
national security.

Trump failing to face Covid was the greatest national security blunder ever seen in American history. It dwarfs Vietnam, Iraq, & Afghanistan combined!

More propaganda lies. Trump was stopping travel when Pelosi was sill telling everyone to visit Chinatown.

The title of this thread is a complete total lie. Thats all democrats can do is lie

The first COVID test was available in January 2020, before COVID even became a pandemic. This is why you are a TDS-afflicted dumbass!

Also, why do you lie?

Forum List

Back