Trump falls off Forbes rich list - not rich enough anymore

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Of coure it doesnt mean that he is broke. He just isnt able to mix with the big boys. Sad.

I suspect tha this will hurt his pride immensely. So we should all enjoy it.

The decline of the ex tv reality host continues. His friends Kim and Vlad will be concerned.

Of coure it doesnt mean that he is broke. He just isnt able to mix with the big boys. Sad.

The decline of the ex tv reality host continues. His friends Kim and Vlad will be concerned.
It takes a Village.

Asian mythology established death by a thousand cuts and that's the modern strategy of the banana republic. Indict a political enemy on a dozen or a hundred frivolous charges that have little or no merit and drive him to bankruptcy with legal bills.

.It's cool. He's pissed off because no one here has any sympathy for his British soldier who suicided herself, and he must lash out.

Tommy is hurting. Comes from the embarrassment of his country only being known for one thing:

https://dsom-imager-prod.shipt.com/8898e039-bc8f-ef40-0a2b-1f6146793429/91d9983dcd618c78ed608b3a3b610745.jpeg

That's a very serious case of TDS you're displaying there.

You very proudly wear your ignorance, stupidity, envy, and jealousy medallions and badges on your uniform for the entire forum to see to prove that you happen to be the absolute stupidest of the universally incredibly stupid TDS afflicted morons.

Have you consulted a qualified mental heath professional yet, or are you still too deep in the throes of denial to admit to yourself that you're a TDS afflicted moron?

OPJQ right on the money .
It's the Fake News Guardian and gullible low IQ Turdy Tainted quoting it .

Forbes ? Who are they to know the finances of most of the planet's ultra rich, clever and gently crooked people ?
When you are that rich you take every precaution to make sure that nobody knows your business other than those parts you choose and those that you perhaps are obliged to because of legal considerations .

As if anything like that could enter Turdy's low class brain !!

So what?

Asian mythology established death by a thousand cuts and that's the modern strategy of the banana republic. Indict a political enemy on a dozen or a hundred frivolous charges that have little or no merit and drive him to bankruptcy with legal bills.
Yep, it's so obvious what they are doing to Trump. If Democrats kicked out all the Marxists in their party I wonder what would be left of it.

God has forsaken Donald Trump

So,you judge a person by how much money they have? I expected better of you, not sure why anyone’s wealth would be important to anyone.

Forum List

Back