Trump family sued by NY

There is NOTHING about the ND AG in any of that information. Brandt was charged with DUI and vehicular homicide. He was given $50,000 bail which he made and was released. All evidence I could find is that he will be prosecuted. That means you made the whole "Republican AG of ND: "Conservative teen murdered? Sorry not my job" story up?

You are such a lying ass!

You have no business being a mod.

In other words, we'll leave it to the feds to prosecute the criminal charges...

There are no criminal charges.

The company also routinely spurned the assessments of outside experts: After a bank ordered an appraisal that found 40 Wall Street was worth $200 million, the Trumps promptly valued it at well over twice that number. Overall, the lawsuit said that 11 of Mr. Trump’s annual financial statements included more than 200 false and misleading asset valuations.

There is NOTHING about the ND AG in any of that information. Brandt was charged with DUI and vehicular homicide. He was given $50,000 bail which he made and was released. All evidence I could find is that he will be prosecuted. That means you made the whole "Republican AG of ND: "Conservative teen murdered? Sorry not my job" story up?

You are such a lying ass!

You have no business being a mod.
i'm not a mod nor do i want to be

I didn't read all the replies so if this is a repeat, please excuse me.

They are being accused of fraud. O.K. Why is fraud being pursued in civil court as opposed to criminal court?
The civil suit is purposed to repay any financial losses to the state of New York. Also, to ban the Trump family from continuing their fraud.
The Trump charity has already been shut down for fraud. The Trump University has been shut down for fraud. Once the evidence was provided the Trump family settled and shut down both.

Criminal charges could be coming for tax fraud around the findings of the civil case.

Trump should have been in jail years ago.

If Trump is being sued, they found something. You are delusional.
Like they found FAKE Russian Collusion with Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, which they new was a lie, and was a Treasonous COUP attempt set up by Obama, Biden, Clinton, and their Moles in The FBI when they tried to overthrow our Democracy and overturn our Election, right, DUPE?

Your Evil Heroes would have been hung for that, or faced a firing squad 100 years ago and you with them.

You do understand, that's not an argument right? You didn't say anything, therefore, you lost. And you don't even know it.
Once you accepted The Russian Collusion Hoax and participated in it, there is no going back for you I think. You will always be a slave and a child of Hell.

Seeing as Don (and the offspring) only care about themselves, and don't give a fig for the fate of the country, I wonder if he now regrets becoming a national political figure who can no longer get away with crimes by flying under the radar?

The civil suit is purposed to repay any financial losses to the state of New York. Also, to ban the Trump family from continuing their fraud.
The Trump charity has already been shut down for fraud. The Trump University has been shut down for fraud. Once the evidence was provided the Trump family settled and shut down both.

Criminal charges could be coming for tax fraud around the findings of the civil case.

Trump should have been in jail years ago.

Maybe the answer is one before the other but as you allude, Trump has been sued many times for fraud (and lost) but there have been no criminal charges.

Forum List

Back