Trump family sued by NY

WTF does that link have to do with my post questioning you about the ND AG?

Forget your meds again?
i made a thread about it but i don't know where it is. a 40 year old killed an 18 year old, the 40 year old claimed the 18 year old was a MAGA extremist, the ND AG didn't investigate. happy now?

The Slave Mind Set will not let you see anything else. You and those you agree with are nothing but the blind leading the blind, and you all will fall into The Pit.
You do understand, that's not an argument right? You didn't say anything, therefore, you lost. And you don't even know it.

New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

New York Attorney General Letitia James on Wednesday sued former President Donald Trump, the Trump Organization, three of his adult children, and others for allegedly widespread fraud involving false financial statements related to the company.

The lawsuit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court seeks at least $250 million in damages.

The complaint says that Trump’s personal financial statements “for the period 2011 through 2021 were fraudulent and misleading in both their composition and presentation.”

″ The number of grossly inflated asset values is staggering, affecting most if not all of the real estate holdings in any given year. All told, Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization, and the other Defendants, as part of a repeated pattern and common scheme, derived more than 200 false and misleading valuations of assets included in the 11 Statements covering 2011 through 2021.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/21/new...-seeks-at-least-250-million-in-penalties.html

Another legal front opens up for the Trump crime family.
Raise your hand if you’re the one who didn’t realize months ago that this was coming. And go wear a dunce cap if you believe the decision to file this suit wasn’t based almost entirely on partisan political considerations.

That she has no jurisdiction in Florida doesn't seem to sink in for the corrupt cvnt.
Those overvaluations were used in fraudulent paperwork filed in New York for loans which makes it her jurisdiction.

Letitia James knows this. You don't.

That's how I know she's smarter than you.

I didn't read all the replies so if this is a repeat, please excuse me.

They are being accused of fraud. O.K. Why is fraud being pursued in civil court as opposed to criminal court?

New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

New York Attorney General Letitia James on Wednesday sued former President Donald Trump, the Trump Organization, three of his adult children, and others for allegedly widespread fraud involving false financial statements related to the company.

The lawsuit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court seeks at least $250 million in damages.

The complaint says that Trump’s personal financial statements “for the period 2011 through 2021 were fraudulent and misleading in both their composition and presentation.”

″ The number of grossly inflated asset values is staggering, affecting most if not all of the real estate holdings in any given year. All told, Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization, and the other Defendants, as part of a repeated pattern and common scheme, derived more than 200 false and misleading valuations of assets included in the 11 Statements covering 2011 through 2021.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/21/new...-seeks-at-least-250-million-in-penalties.html

Another legal front opens up for the Trump crime family.
Well at least we know that a New York attorney general would never file a lawsuit based on his politics views and ability to gain political favor from such a move.

Even the RINO Barr is laughing at this move by the NY AG..... it smells of political retribution and targeting a former president and his family unfairly.....

I didn't read all the replies so if this is a repeat, please excuse me.

They are being accused of fraud. O.K. Why is fraud being pursued in civil court as opposed to criminal court?
Because they have no evidence that the DOJ will accept... she ran it by the DOJ half a dozen times already.... but she has an election coming up....

In other words, despite years af investigation I can’t find any criminal activity so I’ll file a civil lawsuit instead of dropping my witch hunt.

In other words, we'll leave it to the feds to prosecute the criminal charges...

Raise your hand if you’re the one who didn’t realize months ago that this was coming. And go wear a dunce cap if you believe the decision to file this suit wasn’t based almost entirely on partisan political considerations.
The 220-page lawsuit, filed in New York State Supreme Court, lays out in new and startling detail how, according to Ms. James, Mr. Trump’s annual financial statements were a compendium of lies. The statements, yearly records that include the company’s estimated value of his holdings and debts, wildly inflated the worth of nearly every one of his marquee properties — from Mar-a-Lago in Florida to Trump Tower and 40 Wall Street in Manhattan, according to the lawsuit.

I see you've memorized the Trump family mantra. "Poor, poor, pitiful us. Those bad people are mean."

The 220-page lawsuit, filed in New York State Supreme Court, lays out in new and startling detail how, according to Ms. James, Mr. Trump’s annual financial statements were a compendium of lies. The statements, yearly records that include the company’s estimated value of his holdings and debts, wildly inflated the worth of nearly every one of his marquee properties — from Mar-a-Lago in Florida to Trump Tower and 40 Wall Street in Manhattan, according to the lawsuit.

I see you've memorized the Trump family mantra. "Poor, poor, pitiful us. Those bad people are mean."
I see you buy wholesale (lock, stock and barrel) whatever partisan political tripe NY’s AG seeks to peddle.

Because they have no evidence that the DOJ will accept... she ran it by the DOJ half a dozen times already.... but she has an election coming up....

She doesnt need the DOJ to file a criminal complaint in NY.

Progs are killing citizens in deep blue areas. Serving them up as offering to the demons they adore. Prog voters are accessories to murder in many ways. There are many corrupted Prog politicians. They are just not charged unless it they are served up as an offering to placate people.
Uh....are you ok? If you are currently being held by aliens blink twice and we'll come get you.

Forum List

Back