Trump family sued by NY

because the IRS is typically only involved in falsely deflating asset value, to reduce tax burden.

In many such cases, this requires additional action on the part of local DAs to get to the bottom of it.
So the IRS is corrupt…

So the IRS is corrupt…
ok, bad wording on my part.
When i say IRS involved in falsely under valuing assets, i mean theyre involved in investigating & enforcing this undervaluation. However, i suspect that usually they cannot do this by themselves, and to get the true asset valuation requires involvement of local DAs.

ok, bad wording on my part.
When i say IRS involved in falsely under valuing assets, i mean theyre involved in investigating & enforcing this undervaluation. However, i suspect that usually they cannot do this by themselves, and to get the true asset valuation requires involvement of local DAs.
The Lender will be investigated as well.

howbout falsely inflating net worth by billions.
/-------/ "howbout falsely inflating net worth by billions."
I take the word of Forbes over that of an insufferable, whiney little bitch like you. And even if he did, so what? No crime was committed.

The Definitive Net Worth Of Donald Trump - Forbes

Nov 8, 2021Donald Trump's real net worth? $3 billion, according to our most recent tally, conducted in March 2022. Below, Forbes offers an asset-by-asset breakdown of the former president's fortune.

All you have is constant anti-Trump drivel that is deserving of taunting. Get accustomed to the ridicule.
Like what else are you going to provide right? It's not like you're going to produce an intelligent counter argument in Trumps favor right?

The law sees it as cheating and lying.
Actually no the law doesn't....demafascist that are abusing their office to go after political rivals...who have found nothing to indict the man on, are using this as a last ditch effort....

The absurdity of it all is 1) the State and City do their own apprasials to determine taxes and 2) so do the bank when they give loans.

Forum List

Back