Trump family sued by NY

Only because the C listers who used to work for them are all busy hiring lawyers of their own.

By all appearances, Trump is doing everything possible to get himself arrested. The whole stealing documents from the White House was a desperate plea to be hauled away in handcuffs.

I know you aren't an American, and things work differently in Communist China, but the Commander In Chief can NOT steal documents.
I am continually astonished at the number of people willing to do Trump's bidding, even though they know what he's doing is illegal. The moment someone proposed any the the shit Trump asks staffers to do for him, I'd be out the door, and calling the Law Society, if the person was a lawyer. I get that some of them are just power hungry, but when you see everyone around the guy going to jail, you have to be crazy to think it won't happen to you.

Dealing with you scum is like watching "Pinky and the Brain," only you aren't cute or amusing.

Everyday you have a new evil plan to "Get Trump and end the Constitution."

Last month it was Herr Leaksensmears and his Gestapo Henchmen raiding Mar-a-Lago, but like all your evil schemes, it failed. Yester day you started a new evil scheme to "Get Trump and end the Constitution." It too will fail in a short time, and then you vile filth will hatch yet another evil scheme. You've been doing this for 6 years. Evil like you is never ending, I suppose.

Trump is going down for reason.

Oh, Trump is going down this time?

Say, didn't you evil filth say the same about the "RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO" where 30 brave Gestapo agents armed only with machine guns, body armor, frag grenades, tear gas, and assorted bladed weapons conducted a DARING assault on Melania's panties!

For the GLORY of the Oberfuhrer of the GLORIOUS PEOPLES Department of Injustice, Herr Leaksensmears, who desperately sought to pleasure himself with the garments of a super-model.

Heil Soros, Uber Alles Democrat

But that did bring the object of your insanity down, did it? No, a special master was appointed and your evil scheme was thwarted, because truth will crush your schemes every time.

Your evil scheme failed, just as the 20,000 evil schemes you scum engaged in before failed. So today you have a NEW evil scheme - which will fail, then next week you'll have yet another evil scheme.

It never ends with you Nazi fucks. You live for evil.

He is an immoral, unethical, narcissist that has conned many people to help in his many scams.
The admiral is one of the dumbest among us. Forgive him because he is too stupid to know what he is doing is so wrong.

You feel it is OK for Trump to fraudulently not pay state taxes while the commoner are paying all of their state taxes.

Welfare fraud is stealing money from the tax payers. Trump is stealing even more money from the tax payers. If he does not pay his taxes, others taxes are raised.

What is the documented abuse?

Using the office of the New York Attorney General for a personal political vendetta.

Treason - plotting to entrap or frame the president of the United States in order to overthrow the Executive branch of the United States Government.

Racketeering - plotting to entrap or frame a citizen of the United States.

Laticia James is utterly corrupt and belongs in prison.

Using the office of the New York Attorney General for a personal political vendetta.

Treason - plotting to entrap or frame the president of the United States in order to overthrow the Executive branch of the United States Government.

Racketeering - plotting to entrap or frame a citizen of the United States.

Laticia James is utterly corrupt and belongs in prison.

You REALLY need to look up the definition of "treason" because you don't get it.

I guess this is going to be their "defense".

:rolleyes:

/——-/ And a stain glass lamp with Tiffinay’s name on it ain’t worth more than a plastic knock off sold in Target. You must have a Phd in branding and stuff from an online diploma mill.

Not only that, Trump's cult is throwing $$$, at him.

Jim Jones is really jealous, he didn't have cult as gullible and stupid as Trump's.

September 21 2022
As he faces a major new lawsuit from the New York attorney general that could shut down his business, former President Donald Trump will have one advantage that is unavailable to most well-healed defendants: He won’t have to pay for much, if any, of his legal defense.

The reason: His political donors are doing it for him.

Recent filings by Save America, Trump’s political action committee, show the group has shelled out $1,128,020 this year to lawyers who have spearheaded his and his family’s defense in their legal battle with New York Attorney General Letitia James.

These include $942,277 to the law firm of Alina Habba, the New Jersey-based lawyer who has been Trump’s lead lawyer in the case. The total includes $207,827 paid just last month. In addition, Alan Futerfas, another longtime Trump lawyer who is representing the former president’s children in the case, received $184,743 from Save America in July.
Was there a point mixed in somewhere with that psychotic diatribe?

I guess this is going to be their "defense".

:rolleyes:

Good luck with that seeing as it doesn't account for inflated sq. footage numbers. It also ignores if it were true appraisers who valued Trump properties at half of what Trump did, who are pro's who know the market, would have been more aligned with Trump's numbers.

Forum List

Back