Trump family sued by NY

If it's going to turn out that Trump is not worth nearly what he claims, and that he's been blatantly lying all these years about his wealth and success, it more than likely will be because of this case. So, we'll see.

One thing we can be sure of, his net worth could be below zero, and his cultists will pretend not to care. They know he's been grifting them for six years now, and they've forgiven him for all of that. He is their earthly deity.

09-19-2022-Salute-2160x1200-1.webp
If it's going to turn out that Trump is not worth nearly what he claims, and that he's been blatantly lying all these years about his wealth and success, it more than likely will be because of this case. So, we'll see.
One thing we can be sure of, his net worth could be below zero, and his cultists will pretend not to care. They know he's been grifting them for six years now, and they've forgiven him for all of that. He is their earthly deity.

/———/ I trust Forbes, not your dumb opinion.
$3,000,000,000

Last edited:
Is the rule of law political? When do you pursue the rule of law, and not interfere with politics?

The rule of law is political if it is not equally applied to all political groups. That is clearly the case currently.

Will you Nazi put him in jail? Or maybe kill him and his entire family, if that turns out to be the case - or if your media lies that it is the case?

I see the picture of people saying America is number one offends you - which is great, you fucking Nazi blowhard.

yikes

You're nuts.

Hey blowhard, at least if I throw out a challenge, I don't run from my own challenge like some pissy panties fascists - say you...

It's amusing to have one of you insane fucks - who live for the prospect of "getting" the object of your insanity call others "nuts." Talk about irony.

You hate Donald Trump more than anything in the universe, and your greatest desire is to "get him."

For what? Well, you don't really know, but the Reich told you to hate him, so you do.

I'd ask you to explain your insane hatred - but you'd just piss yourself again, then claim you "answered thousands of time, just go search," fucking blowhard that you are..

So I won't bother. Actually I won't bother to do anything but mock you - you are without honor.

Hey blowhard, at least if I throw out a challenge, I don't run from my own challenge like some pissy panties fascists - say you...

It's amusing to have one of you insane fucks - who live for the prospect of "getting" the object of your insanity call others "nuts." Talk about irony.

You hate Donald Trump more than anything in the universe, and your greatest desire is to "get him."

For what? Well, you don't really know, but the Reich told you to hate him, so you do.

I'd ask you to explain your insane hatred - but you'd just piss yourself again, then claim you "answered thousands of time, just go search," fucking blowhard that you are..

So I won't bother. Actually I won't bother to do anything but mock you - you are without honor.
But my challenge remains. Ready when you are. But instead, I suspect you'll continue this weird thing you're doing.

Whatever makes you happy.

But my challenge remains.

Since you pissed yourself and ran back to your sewer when I responded to your challenge, it remains.

And you remain a blowhard.

Full of shit

Ready when you are. But instead, I suspect you'll continue this weird thing you're doing.

Whatever makes you happy.

Great, just click the link in my sig, I answered over a week ago - you pissed yourself and ran - as you're about to do again.

Blowhards gunna blow hard...

Since you pissed yourself and ran back to your sewer when I responded to your challenge, it remains.

And you remain a blowhard.

Full of shit

Great, just click the link in my sig, I answered over a week ago - you pissed yourself and ran - as you're about to do again.

Blowhards gunna blow hard...
Waiting.

List some issues on which you would like my position. Then you can tell me what a commie I am.

That's the simple challenge. A child could do it. So in your case, I'm not holding my breath.

Keep tossing out vulgarity and lies and ugly personal insults. It's what you are.

Waiting.

List some issues on which you would like my position. Then you can tell me what a commie I am.

That's the simple challenge. A child could do it. So in your case, I'm not holding my breath.

Keep tossing out vulgarity and lies and ugly personal insults. It's what you are.

Which presidential/VP candidates did you vote for in 2020?

Waiting.

What are you waiting for, blowhard?

Click the link in my sig - AFTER you change your piss filled shoes....

1663893437327.png

Where's the concern or the investigations for this. The Fed Gov't is NOT DOING the job it is supposed to do by protecting our borders. This is on BIDEN.

Forum List

Back