Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

This is a real win win for Trump. Because the classified documents Trump had were the ones that proved Obama's and Hillary's dirty deeds, toward him and others. So now it's either, close the case or learn the truth. :113:
I find it odd that they don't want to let the jury see the documents, but you have?

A Sampling Of The Reaction To Cannon

• George Conway: “In the decades that I have been a lawyer, this is the most bizarre order I’ve ever seen issued by a federal judge. What makes that all the more amazing is that the second and third most bizarre orders I’ve ever seen in federal court were also issued by Judge Cannon in this case.”
  • Joyce Vance: “t’s two pages of crazy stemming from the Judge’s apparent inability to tell Trump no when it comes to his argument that he turned the nation’s secrets into his personal records by designating them as such under the Presidential Records Act.”
    [*]Much more here

Cannon's incompetence and overt bias is disqualifying to continue as the judge in this case.

‘Most bizarre order I’ve ever seen’: Lawyers were absolutely astonished by Mar-a-Lago judge’s latest move, and some are urging Jack Smith to seek ‘extraordinary remedy’

It is not incompetence, it is a well thought out action to delay the trial. if she can get herself removed that will ensure no trial till after the election. That is all that matters to any of these people

You think Hillary’s lawyers told her that it was perfectly legal to ignore subpoenas and destroy the classified material that the subpoenas called for?

I doubt it, but even if they did, both Clintons were lawyers until they got disbarred and were expected to know better.
There's a distinct lack of evidence to support your allegations against Clinton.

It was in the OP. Please try and keep up
You misrepresented the order. The language quoted is a proposed framework, not a judgement. The alternative framework assumes that the government can prove that the documents are presidential records:

In a prosecution of a former president for allegedly retaining documents in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 793(e), a jury is permitted to examine a record retained by a former president in his/her personal possession at the end of his/her presidency and make a factual finding as to whether the government has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it is personal or presidential using the definitions set forth in the Presidential Records Act (PRA)

Why do you think the jury needs to see the documents?
I don’t think there need be a trial in the first place. Even if the prosecution is 100% right, Good God Y’all! Ain’t they no murderers and rapists they could focus on?

If there is to be a trial, then the defense has an obligation to present all potentially exculpatory information to the jury.

If the prosecution doesn’t want to show the jury any classified documents it should not mention any classified documents.

Trump voluntarily handed over 15 boxes of docs and six weeks later Garland/Biden empaneled a Grand Jury to indict him

Deal with it
Because he hid other boxes and documents in his office etc.
Read the indictment.

Your spin does not matter to me.

I personally think the country would be better served if they knew before time if the man they might vote for was found guilty or not.
Why? Whose mind would be changed by a verdict either way?

On a side note, if he does not win the election, how long to you think it will be before Trump leaves the country?
Trump will rot in a cell before he leaves the country. But I doubt that a judge will lock him up.

I’ll wager a year off the board on the not leaving part - other than for a vacation or to meet with other heads of state.

You Game?

Forum List

Back