Trump: Fine with same-sex marriage

o fuck you and your damn respect.....he will crash the economy and spend most of his time making speeches to his base....racism is alive and well.....not that it hasnt always been,,

with health issues how can you support a man who would crash aca that prevents insurance from excluding people due to pre existing conditions....you know i will not be insurable under a private system...

i just can not see digressing to where white men like you dear thought they could do anything and women were just one **** hair above *******....no thanks....

You dont have a beef with racism. The Democrats begged for the black vote at their racist meetings link. Hillary sucked up to Mexicans link, women link, homosexuals and good god even "pacific Islanders".
But youve got a problem with white men and their familes being courted?

o fuck you and your damn respect.....he will crash the economy and spend most of his time making speeches to his base....racism is alive and well.....not that it hasnt always been,,

with health issues how can you support a man who would crash aca that prevents insurance from excluding people due to pre existing conditions....you know i will not be insurable under a private system...

i just can not see digressing to where white men like you dear thought they could do anything and women were just one **** hair above *******....no thanks....

I dont believe he weill repeal two things..pre existing conditions and coverage till age 26. Just my opinion. I saw a comment somewhere that puts the shock at his winning in perspective. "The press took Trump literally but not seriously while his supporters took him seriously but not literally". I think its very true.

this is not a christian country once one factors in the behavior of people claiming to be christian

I dont think we factor that in. You cant attack christian expression for decades then claim there is no Christian expression.
Besides, Christianity is a religion of Orthodoxy not orthoplaxy. You are a Christian by virtue of belief.

We did and we did. Suck it up loser!

Uh, no, guy. You lost the popular vote.
Only by a razor-thin margin.... Keep pushing LGBT crap and watch 2018 shrink even more for dems. Do it. I dare you.

Without foreign imports how big a margin would she have?

Well, the Hispanics turned their backs on the dems in enough numbers to pitch the election to Trump. So don't be so quick to discount the importance of CATHOLIC support for the GOP. There is no Catholic as devout as the Hispanic Catholic. The GOP might want to remember that...

Matrimonio gayo (hijos sin madre o padre) y loco hombres en los banos de las mujeres are not big hits with the Hispanic Catholic. In fact, if the GOP was smart, they would start an aggressive campaign on those two points en espanol and rake in more votes than they ever imagined possible from the Hispanics here legally or forgive and given a fair path to citizenship. But yeah, then build a "wall" by not laying one brick. Only fining the CRAP out of people who employ illegals knowingly. Remove the incentive and you'll have no more reason to build a wall. And, it would solve the problem while increasing revenue to the US...or at least not costing it any, using fine funds to fund enforcement.

I dont think we factor that in. You cant attack christian expression for decades then claim there is no Christian expression.
Besides, Christianity is a religion of Orthodoxy not orthoplaxy. You are a Christian by virtue of belief.
Is that translated from Russian?

plus this muslim registry....surely you are not for that?

DOTR

I dont know what you or he means by "registry". I am for no muslims. America is a christian land. Were the Crusades in vain?
The First Amendment guarantees freedom of religion. I suppose you have the Bill of Rights printed on your toilet paper.

The first amendment is not aimed at Libyan and Syrian Muslims. We can restrict immigration any way we like. And will now.

If the vote were truly a popular national one, both sides would use different strategies, and voting patterns would change, so no one really knows how a popular vote would go if people knew that was the method used.

Right now you are sounding as dumb as a person who says hits determine the winner in a baseball game rather than runs.

I think very few people really take that into consideration. If they did, however, it would probably benefit the Democrats more, as they win all the most populous states.

We did and we did. Suck it up loser!

Uh, no, guy. You lost the popular vote.
Only by a razor-thin margin.... Keep pushing LGBT crap and watch 2018 shrink even more for dems. Do it. I dare you.

Without foreign imports how big a margin would she have?

Well, the Hispanics turned their backs on the dems in enough numbers to pitch the election to Trump. So don't be so quick to discount the importance of CATHOLIC support for the GOP. There is no Catholic as devout as the Hispanic Catholic. The GOP might want to remember that...

Matrimonio gayo (hijos sin madre o padre) y loco hombres en los banos de las mujeres are not big hits with the Hispanic Catholic. In fact, if the GOP was smart, they would start an aggressive campaign on those two points en espanol and rake in more votes than they ever imagined possible from the Hispanics here legally or forgive and given a fair path to citizenship. But yeah, then build a "wall" by not laying one brick. Only fining the CRAP out of people who employ illegals knowingly. Remove the incentive and you'll have no more reason to build a wall. And, it would solve the problem while increasing revenue to the US...or at least not costing it any, using fine funds to fund enforcement.

I never discount any Christians importance to the vote. It is why I posted on this board, from wikileaks examples of Hillary & Compay's hatred of Catholics.

Actually, Trump didn't do any better with Hispanics than Romney did. Nowhere near as well as Bush did.

Now, I do think that Machismo and Misogyny hurt Hillary with Hispanics, who couldn't bring themselves to vote for a woman no matter how racist Trump was against them.

I wouldalso be interested to see how it broke out between Puerto Ricans, Mexicans and Cubans, which are different groups.

Forum List

Back