Trump: Fine with same-sex marriage

Just like any other large necessary commodity providing organization.

I always find it comical that the people who rail against corporations are usually the most trusting of large, intrusive government, you know, the ones that actually can control your life if they see fit.

Well, that's because under normal circumstances, you know, when you guys don't steal elections, I can vote out the bums when they don't do what we want them to.

But when Big Oil steals an election like they did in 2000, and then gets us into a war over a lie to try (and fail) to control that market, darned right I'm going to object.

That old gag? "Steal" the election. Lol, Tard.

More people voted for Gore, and there were irregularities in Florida where Bush's brother and his mistress ran the voter rolls.

So America got a President it didn't want, who got us into a war over a lie.

Bush Lied. People Died.
That worn out line has been updated by memo....

Obama lied, people died.....

More people voted for Gore, and there were irregularities in Florida where Bush's brother and his mistress ran the voter rolls.

So America got a President it didn't want, who got us into a war over a lie.

Bush Lied. People Died.

In the end, most recounts done ex post facto revealed Bush won in Florida, and that's the only count that mattered.

If Gore would have won his own State, he would have won as well, but you ignore that because the reason he lost his own State was his views on gun control.

and 2003 called, it wants its chant back.

In the end, most recounts done ex post facto revealed Bush won in Florida, and that's the only count that mattered.

If Gore would have won his own State, he would have won as well, but you ignore that because the reason he lost his own State was his views on gun control.

Bush stole the election in 2000
Trump Stole the election in 2016.

Maybe we'll finally fix the system so they can't pull that shit anymore.

Bush stole the election in 2000
Trump Stole the election in 2016.

Maybe we'll finally fix the system so they can't pull that shit anymore.

Winning the Electoral College is not "Stealing"

We are a federal constitutional republic, and the system worked the way it was supposed to.

We are a federal constitutional republic, and the system worked the way it was supposed to.

Then why do we have people vote at all? YOu see, if you want to go back down to what Slave Rapists who Shit In Chamber Pots wanted, they wanted electors who would be appointed by the state legislatures and would show their own judgement when they met.

Then why do we have people vote at all? YOu see, if you want to go back down to what Slave Rapists who Shit In Chamber Pots wanted, they wanted electors who would be appointed by the state legislatures and would show their own judgement when they met.

Because they can vote for direct representation via their House rep, and State representation via their Senator. The presidency has always been about a weighted average of who has the support of the most States.

And to me either way of selecting senators is acceptable.

We are not a democracy, we are a federal constitutional Republic.

Because they can vote for direct representation via their House rep, and State representation via their Senator. The presidency has always been about a weighted average of who has the support of the most States.

Because your side couldn't win if we put everything to a vote, that's the problem.

Alexander Hamilton, the primary creator of the constitution including the EC, was in fact one of the very earliest anti-slavery founding fathers.

But Joey has a masters in history, right/

Because your side couldn't win if we put everything to a vote, that's the problem.

If the vote were truly a popular national one, both sides would use different strategies, and voting patterns would change, so no one really knows how a popular vote would go if people knew that was the method used.

Right now you are sounding as dumb as a person who says hits determine the winner in a baseball game rather than runs.

I am like Trump...fine with homosexuals pretending to marry in whichever state chooses to allow it. I am confident no state will if its citizens are not disenfranchised on the matter. If it takes a Constitutional amendment to do it then that is the direction we should move in. The Democrats are beaten and now is the time to begin to push them back. In the states they control only four legislatures.
Yes liberals control the media, academia and big corporations. Boycotts will fix those if applied crrectly. See Macys , Target, Grubhub, NFL, etc for that.

i just got your fucking new name and suddenly all the hate rushes back in....

and might i remind you....your ass had given up on politics...and now suddenly you are a follower of the orange jesus?

other than that..good to see you old friend.....

i just got your fucking new name and suddenly all the hate rushes back in....

and might i remind you....your ass had given up on politics...and now suddenly you are a follower of the orange jesus?

other than that..good to see you old friend.....

Ha. I knew it wouldn't get past you. :)

I have and am given up on politics. I haven't given up caring. I followed the correct path for years and, thinking it was the right thing to do, always supported Republicans and conservatives. Turns out they couldnt even conserve my girls' privacy in the restroom. So what was I supposed to do?

The god-emperor Trump is the wrecker we have been waiting on. The GOP...his chosen vehicle...has crushed the Democrats under him. They have the White House, the House, the Senate. Trump is already interviewing Supreme Court nominees. The Republicans control 67 state legislative chambers now to the Democrats 31. At this point the Democrats can barely even stop a Constitutional Amendment in the states. And I expect that problem to be solved in 2018.
In other words his back should be covered and there is no reason to pay attention to the wailing from the Democraps, whiny weak Republicans, the press or whatever any filthy, well used Hollywood skank posts on twitter.

This is a movement...not politics.

And always with respect to you strollingbones.

o fuck you and your damn respect.....he will crash the economy and spend most of his time making speeches to his base....racism is alive and well.....not that it hasnt always been,,

with health issues how can you support a man who would crash aca that prevents insurance from excluding people due to pre existing conditions....you know i will not be insurable under a private system...

i just can not see digressing to where white men like you dear thought they could do anything and women were just one **** hair above *******....no thanks....

Forum List

Back