trump fined $10,000 for breaking gag order

As badly as those like YOU would love to see him perp-walked, your media whores know better than to take it that far. They know it would blow up in their faces and spike his support so much that he could run his campaign from a cell and win even bigger.
So....MAGAts are very very very attracted to sexual abusers, frauds, and those who flaunt their law-breaking. Lovely.

trump just cannot shut up. He will break the order again and will be fined again. Anyone else would be in jail.
Final sentence of report:
At stake in the trial is whether or not Trump conspired to commit fraud on purpose and how much he will owe the state in penalties if so.
Question, NPR:
It appears you've figured out that Trump committed fraud. Good.

Now suppose, as you allege here, that it were somehow possible for Trump to conspire to commit fraud by accident..

Or suppose that it were somehow possible for Trump simply to commit fraud by accident..

"if so" -- in either case -- say Trump did not commit fraud "on purpose" -- are you suggesting the state should request a lower penalty? No penalty?

Thanks in advance, NPR. Oh and, You're so lame.. I bet you think these questions were serious.. So lame!..

Final sentence of report:

Question, NPR:
It appears you've figured out that Trump committed fraud. Good.

Now suppose, as you allege here, that it were somehow possible for Trump to conspire to commit fraud by accident..

Or suppose that it were somehow possible for Trump simply to commit fraud by accident..

"if so" -- in either case -- say Trump did not commit fraud "on purpose" -- are you suggesting the state should request a lower penalty? No penalty?

Thanks in advance, NPR. Oh and, You're so lame.. I bet you think these questions were serious.. So lame!..
Sounds like you need some help.

Why did Trump storm out of the courtroom like a little bitch??
He didnโ€™t. He left. Heโ€™s allowed to. You dope. Frankly, Iโ€™d be pretty pissed too. Youโ€™d be crying like the true bitch.
It's amazing to me that someone with such female traits is a person yall look at as a strong alpha male.....well, it aint amazing, yall bitches too..
It amazes everyone that a tear like you believes you can assess masculinity.

Get the duck over yourself. Youโ€™re a nobody and a nothing.

Forum List

Back