trump fined $10,000 for breaking gag order

Yeah. You would, of course, otherwise miss it.

In any event. It’s not a dream. It is a prediction based on Constitutional principles. You wouldn’t be able to understand.
How about that Constitutional principle, where we vote for the next president? Do you really think that us, like US, will vote for him. We didn't last time. This next time will be so much worse for The Donald. He's so pathetic, that even I, am starting to feel sorry for him.

trump just cannot shut up. He will break the order again and will be fined again. Anyone else would be in jail.

Raise your right hand if you gag your political enemies

adolf-hitler-gettyimages-119505258.jpg

How about that Constitutional principle, where we vote for the next president? Do you really think that us, like US, will vote for him. We didn't last time. This next time will be so much worse for The Donald. He's so pathetic, that even I, am starting to feel sorry for him.
You’re not being particularly coherent today. ‘Shrooms?

What do predictions about the outcome of an election over a year from today have to do with this thread topic?

You’re not being particularly coherent today. ‘Shrooms?

What do predictions about the outcome of an election over a year from today have to do with this thread topic?
To be fair: It's a more interesting topic, than whether or not DJT will be wearing a gag next week. Put that on Entertainment Tonight.

Admirers of sexual abusers will vote for him.

I can never feel sorry for Donald. He has ruined so many lives.

We can only hope. Once the NY business fraud case is over, his income is gonna dry up.
No. It won’t. The seizures which we can anticipate will likely be stayed pending the appeals. And it is all but guaranteed that the idiot judge’s determinations will get reversed on appeal ON THE LAW.

We can only hope. Once the NY business fraud case is over, his income is gonna dry up.
You mean once he is elected his income will dry up, right jimboliar?
Trump takes no salary when he is president unlike Joey Capone who bilks millions selling influence and receiving kickbacks.
Good point jimboliar.

Forum List

Back