🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump fired but can't delet Preet

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Preet Bharara the one US Attorney General told to resign during Trump's US Attorney Friday noon Massacre who refused to resign.

So Trump had to tweet Preet - you're fired?

What that did was give Preet an additional 24 hours to preserve the records of ongoing Justice Department investigations into:

(A) Deutsche Bank NYC and ties to Russian Oligarch money laundering operations.

Democrats question Trump 'conflict of interest' with Deutsche Bank investigation
Calls for justice department’s handling of inquiry into alleged money laundering at president’s top creditor to be investigated

Democrats question Trump 'conflict of interest' with Deutsche Bank investigation

Gee Trump owes Deutsche Bank $300 million.

(B) Trump fires federal prosecutor handling Fox News probe
A grand jury has been seated in a federal investigation into Fox News, despite the fact Pres. Trump has fired the prosecutor in charge—and might replace him with Roger Ailes' personal attorney.

Trump fires federal prosecutor handling Fox News probe

Yeah sure, Drain the Swamp!!!! Trump? What bullshit.

(C) The investigation of possible ties between members of the Trump campaign team and Russian officials, and the President's claim that he was wiretapped in Trump Tower on orders of President Obama, will all lead back to the Southern District of New York. (where Preet served)

After firing Preet Bharara, President Trump beware - CNN.com

Trump wants his own attorney there now for sure.

Preet had an extra 24 hours left with all the files before he had to clean out his desk.

Got the feeling we will hear much from former NYC Attorney General Preet.

Tell me sweetie, if Trump firing 46 was a massacre, what would you call Clinton firing 96?

I agree. Every President has done the same. Fired them all and replaced them.

I find it hard to believe anyone would make an issue out of something that's been done every time the occupant of the WH changes.

Any port in a storm for the lefty loons. LOL

Forum List

Back