Trump Fired Obama Attourney General

Its good that they are crying. That lets us know who the weak ones are.

They are sworn to honor and abide by the U.S. Constitution. When you installed Comrade Trump into the oval office to violate the U.S. Constitution who wouldn't be in tears that worked there?

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Senate & House Republicans need to start impeachment proceedings immediately, or he is going to kill this party. He's a fucking lunatic.

Comrade Trump specifically picked Muslim countries (that don't attack us) and didn't pick the ones that do, because he owns investments in those countries, like Saudi Arabia. They were not on the list.
Donald Trump makes millions in Muslim countries

Feel free to point out which laws Trump has violated. Or is that being kept a secret?

588ffe0217000025002d96d6.jpg

“America is created by immigrants.”

One of the biggest names in NASCAR is speaking out in favor of immigration after President Donald Trump’s executive order halting the nation’s refugee program and banning travelers from seven Muslim-majority nations.

NASCAR’s Dale Earnhardt Jr. Speaks Out For Immigration

Wow, NaziCons ain't gonna like this.
I disagree. Immigrants of the past are not the same as current immigrant hoards. The handouts and government freebees did not exist when the Irish, Germans, Italians, and others (Northern Europeans) immigrated to the US. These immigrants fully expected to assimilate into American culture, and did so willing, with gusto, and despite cultural impediments.
Modern immigrants arrive expecting, no, demanding, government subsidies. They most adamantly refuse to assimilate, requiring that Americans accept their cultural, ethnic, and religious norms without question or objection. They even go as far as to demand that American communities assimilate to their norms.
I have no objection of legal immigration of people who want to assimilate to our culture and adapt to our norms. Even those who want only to have freedom to exercise their beliefs without fear of being murdered are not offensive to me.
Hey, here's an idea! Let's implement and enforce the same immigration policies that Mexico uses? Let's find a way to vet and approve of people who truly want to become Americans, and not just murder us? What's the problem with protecting ourselves?

Trump does NOT have the Constitutional Authority to issue a ban. Immigration in this country is wholly controlled by CONGRESS, not the President.

Trump is in violation of the U.S. Constitution. He tried to usurp the constitutional authority of Congress. Presidential powers DO NOT extend beyond refugees.
Immigration

I don't give a rats ass what you like or don't like, this fucking lunatic needs to be impeached for breaching the U.S. Constitution.

He's no fucking KING. We don't elect Kings in this country.

original.jpg

Wrong asshole. That's why Obama, Clinton, and Carter had the authority to ban various countries.

No Surprise at all. She told all DOJ justices to IGNORE Trump's executive order on the ban. She doesn't believe it would hold up against the scrutiny of the U.S. Constitution.

Even DICK CHENEY chimed in on this.
https://www.nytimes.com/politics/fi...heney-criticizes-donald-trumps-muslim-policy/

171819_600.jpg

There is nothing in the order that even allegedly appears unconstitutional

Federal Court judges don't slap around a sitting President for no reason. They are there to protect the integrity of the U.S. Constitution. A Federal Judge ordered an immediate stay on his executive order.

A federal judge in New York has issued an emergency stay temporarily halting the removal of individuals detained after President Trump issued an order to ban immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S.
Federal Judge Blocks Trump’s Muslim Immigration Ban

trump-supporters-stupid.jpg
Yates never said that Trump's act violated any laws. She said she was not convinced...iow, she wasn't sure.
But she did refuse to do her job, i.e. uphold the laws of the United States of America. She's nothing more than a political hack who was appointed because of that fact.
And she probably got a call from Obama telling her to rule against him! God, I love our new president. Finally, one with balls!

Obama's actually out there encouraging street protests.

There is nothing in the order that even allegedly appears unconstitutional

Federal Court judges don't slap around a sitting President for no reason. They are there to protect the integrity of the U.S. Constitution. A Federal Judge ordered an immediate stay on his executive order.

A federal judge in New York has issued an emergency stay temporarily halting the removal of individuals detained after President Trump issued an order to ban immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S.
Federal Judge Blocks Trump’s Muslim Immigration Ban

trump-supporters-stupid.jpg
Yates never said that Trump's act violated any laws. She said she was not convinced...iow, she wasn't sure.
But she did refuse to do her job, i.e. uphold the laws of the United States of America. She's nothing more than a political hack who was appointed because of that fact.
And she probably got a call from Obama telling her to rule against him! God, I love our new president. Finally, one with balls!

Obama's actually out there encouraging street protests.
Surprise, surprise. He's doing what he does best. Acting Community activist to divide the nation. What a POS.

They are sworn to honor and abide by the U.S. Constitution. When you installed Comrade Trump into the oval office to violate the U.S. Constitution who wouldn't be in tears that worked there?

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Senate & House Republicans need to start impeachment proceedings immediately, or he is going to kill this party. He's a fucking lunatic.

Comrade Trump specifically picked Muslim countries (that don't attack us) and didn't pick the ones that do, because he owns investments in those countries, like Saudi Arabia. They were not on the list.

Feel free to point out which laws Trump has violated. Or is that being kept a secret?

There are actually links to who is in charge of immigration in this country. It's not the President, it is CONGRESS who is wholly in control, meaning 100% to you, of immigration policy in this country. Presidential powers DO NOT extend beyond refugees.
Immigration

Therefore, Comrade Trump has again usurped the authority of congress, and is in violation of the U.S.. Constitution.

And he FIRED the attorney general who knew this, who informed all DOJ justices to NOT DEFEND his executive order.

gq-trump-nixon-slices.jpg

To this president, dissent is equivalent to betrayal.

"In a move that should shock no one who has a basic understanding of constitutional rights and/or a moral compass, Acting Attorney General Sally Yates issued a letter today declaring that President Trump's Muslim ban is unlawful, ordering Department of Justice attorneys not to defend it in court.

"My responsibility is to ensure that the position of the Department of Justice is not only legally defensible, but is informed by our best view of what the law is after consideration of all the facts. In addition, I am responsible for ensuring that the positions we take in court remain consistent with this institution’s solemn obligation to always seek justice and stand for what is right. At present, I am not convinced that the defense of the Executive Order is consistent with these responsibilities nor am I convinced that the Executive Order is lawful."

President Trump responded by promptly firing her.
President Trump Just Set Up the Nation's Biggest Constitutional Crisis Since Watergate

Now I have posted these links several times now, if you can't read them, get your crayons and coloring books out, and turn back on your FOX NEWS.

Trump DID NOT have the authority to do what he did. Trump is clearly NOT qualified to be POTUS. He should have talked to the attorney General prior to making this executive order, (like ALL Presidents do) before making these kind of decisions, so they can inform him where his authority is.

You have elected a fucking loose canon that doesn't know jack shit & who refuses to seek information from the people who do know.

Last edited:

Trump-putin-image.jpg

There are actually links to who is in charge of immigration in this country. It's not the President, it is CONGRESS who is wholly in control, meaning 100% to you, of immigration policy in this country. Presidential powers DO NOT extend beyond refugees.
Immigration

Therefore, Comrade Trump has again usurped the authority of congress, and is in violation of the U.S.. Constitution.

And he FIRED the attorney general who knew this, who informed all DOJ justices to NOT DEFEND his executive order.

"In a move that should shock no one who has a basic understanding of constitutional rights and/or a moral compass, Acting Attorney General Sally Yates issued a letter today declaring that President Trump's Muslim ban is unlawful, ordering Department of Justice attorneys not to defend it in court.

"My responsibility is to ensure that the position of the Department of Justice is not only legally defensible, but is informed by our best view of what the law is after consideration of all the facts. In addition, I am responsible for ensuring that the positions we take in court remain consistent with this institution’s solemn obligation to always seek justice and stand for what is right. At present, I am not convinced that the defense of the Executive Order is consistent with these responsibilities nor am I convinced that the Executive Order is lawful."

President Trump Just Set Up the Nation's Biggest Constitutional Crisis Since Watergate

Now I have posted these links several times now, if you can't read them, get your crayons and coloring books out, and turn on your FOX NEWS.

Trump DID NOT have the authority to do what he did. Trump is clearly NOT qualified to be POTUS. He should have talked to the attorney General prior to making this executive order, (like ALL Presidents do) before making these kind of decisions, so they can inform him where his authority is.

Read this and weep:

Section 1182(f) of Title 8, U.S. Code: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

Yeah, the world would end as we know it if we didn't protect the border or do proper vetting of those coming into the country. I mean, allowing un-vetted, military aged muslim refugees has worked out really well for Europe. I was especially inspired by all the legal and illegal immigrants that belonged to La Raza waving the Mexican flag at Trump rallies as they assaulted others for using their first amendment rights....it let me know that these true immigrant patriots really wanted to assimilate into the culture of America.

The snowflake/cupcake commies that had their back and encouraged them ? It SO captured the new revolutionary spirit of the moment...the impression that I got was "Better be red or you are dead". I believe that there is a huge faction of Americans that have had a gut full of this cultural marxism and after the behavior of the lunatic left after Trump's inauguration ? It has woken people up as to what they are facing and that's a good thing....America (or what is left of it) needed a "wake-up" call. I don't participate in the elections of this banana republic that is actually a corporate entity owned by foreign international bankers....but perhaps Trump will be the new JFK and that he has enough "white hats" to allow him to turn back the tide of globalism that threatens what is left of the sovereignty of this nation. When I was a kid, I came across this beautiful German Shepard dog....at least until he got close enough to me so I could see these humongous, bloated tics the size of small olives and the same color....our country is full of them.

Trump canned about ten other Obama state dept. hacks today as well as this lady. He is draining the swamp.

Just came over the news now. The boss just booted Obamas political hack assistant AG for refusing to draft a legal defense of his Executive Order. AG Yates, YOU'RE FIRED! Drain the swamp baby!

hqdefault.jpg

Think of all the unconstitutional acts that she signed off on and defended while Obama was president. Now she won't defend what is clearly written in the law.

Section 1182(f) of Title 8, U.S. Code: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

Finally, a man with a spine. History is being made tonight! And when he wins In court she will go down as the political hack she is.

Trump has fired the acting attorney general who ordered Justice Dept. not to defend president’s travel ban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
emailed to reporters:

Statement on the Appointment of Dana Boente as Acting Attorney General

The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.

Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.

"I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected," said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.
Only an idiot would be excited about the obvious

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Immigration

Now I have posted these links several times now, if you can't read them, get your crayons and coloring books out, and turn back on your FOX NEWS.

You have elected a fucking loose canon that doesn't know jack shit & who refuses to seek information from the people who do know.

From your own link:

The President retains the ultimate decision making authority when determining the number of refugees to allow into the country during a given year.

Which means he can say zero if he wanted to.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Immigration

You are clueless dude. Truly clueless. The POTUS has the complete ability to ban ANYONE who he deems to be threat to this country. carter did it before and obummer drew up the list the trumpster is using. In other words your post is as epic a fail as it can be.

Trump did the OBVIOUS & 32 pages later you Dumbfucks are still debating it.

I may be the drunk of the forum but those of you arguing over this stupid shit are the real losers.

Leave your homes/basements and socialize for fucks sake.

Just came over the news now. The boss just booted Obamas political hack assistant AG for refusing to draft a legal defense of his Executive Order. AG Yates, YOU'RE FIRED! Drain the swamp baby!

hqdefault.jpg

Think of all the unconstitutional acts that she signed off on and defended while Obama was president. Now she won't defend what is clearly written in the law.

Finally, a man with a spine. History is being made tonight! And when he wins In court she will go down as the political hack she is.

Trump has fired the acting attorney general who ordered Justice Dept. not to defend president’s travel ban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
emailed to reporters:

Statement on the Appointment of Dana Boente as Acting Attorney General

The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.

Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.

"I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected," said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.
The top legal person in the country says what he did was wrong, so he fired her. It does not matter that she knows more than he does, she hurt his ego.

Forum List

Back