Trump fires back: US launches nuke missile just days after Ki'm nightmare firing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The US Air Force test launched an unarmed intercontinental ballistic missile on Wednesday from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.

The test comes a week after the US successfully test fired an ICBM at the airbase.

THE US has launched its second ICBM in under a week after Kim Jong-un’s embarrassing missile failure
Trump fires BACK: US launches nuke missile just days after Kim’s nightmare firing
==================================================================

Well I guess the good ole US is showing their powers off. Lovely now we are playing with pretend nukes.

Anyone ever wonder where those missiles go? Where do they land? Does one ever fall on a house?

The US Air Force test launched an unarmed intercontinental ballistic missile on Wednesday from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.

The test comes a week after the US successfully test fired an ICBM at the airbase.

THE US has launched its second ICBM in under a week after Kim Jong-un’s embarrassing missile failure
Trump fires BACK: US launches nuke missile just days after Kim’s nightmare firing

Well I guess the good ole US is showing their powers off. Lovely now we are playing with pretend nukes.

They do it all the time....we can usually see it down in San Diego Co.

They do it all the time....we can usually see it down in San Diego Co.

Yabut, its different when Alex Jones says it because the RWNJs believe trumpery actually DID something. They also think that since neither they nor dump know how big our military is, the rest of the world doesn't either.

funny thing is, when Obama was president, Jones and the sheeples were all a twitter, believing he was rounding them up for the relocation camps.

:uhoh3:

Anyone ever wonder where those missiles go? Where do they land? Does one ever fall on a house?
they bomb the fuck out of the Pacific Ocean....
------------------------------------------ do you think that these spent missiles ever hit a fish or even more worrisome , do they ever hit a father or mother whale and their widdle baby whales Harry ?? :afro:

they bomb the fuck out of the Pacific Ocean....
------------------------------------------ do you think that these spent missiles ever hit a fish or even more worrisome , do they ever hit a father or mother whale and their widdle baby whales Harry ?? :afro:
your asking me?....im not out there when they come down,but its possible..... remember....Dorthy's house managed to fall on someone....

feck them mommy , daddy and widdle baby whales and fish . There are plenty of fish and whales in the seas and oceans !!

I don't know why they don't just send in special ops and put fatboy out of his misery.

Forum List

Back