Trump fires Mattis

That means there will be another job posting up on Craigslist now.

The one for chief of staff still has no takers.

Donald Trump unexpectedly fired his Secretary of Defense before his schedule resignation date of February 28th, because Mattis made him angry.
Trump, Angry Over Mattis’s Rebuke, Removes Him 2 Months Early

Trump in effect FIRED Mattis from the beginning by ignoring his military advice and expertise.
Why did Trump hire Mattis in the first place?
Does Trump not know the people he hires?
I understand he can’t read beyond a few sentences! Resumes too?

This is text from Mattis:
“ I believe we must be resolute and unambiguous in our approach to those countries whose strategic interests are increasingly in tension with ours. It is clear that China and Russia, for example, want to shape a world consistent with their authoritarian model - gaining veto authority over other nations' economic, diplomatic, and security decisions - to promote their own interests at the expense of their neighbors, America and our allies. That is why we must use all the tools of American power to provide for the common defense.”

Donald Trump unexpectedly fired his Secretary of Defense before his schedule resignation date of February 28th, because Mattis made him angry.

Trump in effect FIRED Mattis from the beginning by ignoring his military advice and expertise.

Because of his nickname - Mad Dog. Man-baby Trump thought that was cool.

Good lord. Just stop.

"Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years"

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's Business Daily

Thank you for once again showing how alike Trump and Obama are!

Good lord. Just stop.

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's Business Daily

That's the only lame ass shit you could come up with?

The thread is about Trump & Mattis.

The thread is NOT about Obama, for fvcks sake.

So, I talk trash to my employer and say I'm going to quit, in a little over two months...And my employer says; "why wait, GTFO now".

And that's supposed to come as a big surprise?

View attachment 236364

This is not some fry cook spouting off to the manager of the Wendy's. Continuity of leadership is vital in the military.

Good lord. Just stop.

Every time they bring up Obama in a Trump thread they are proving how alike the two really are

So, I talk trash to my employer and say I'm going to quit, in a little over two months...And my employer says; "why wait, GTFO now".

View attachment 236364

This is not some fry cook spouting off to the manager of the Wendy's. Continuity of leadership is vital in the military.
Pfffft....There are enough career bureaucrats operating at the War Department, that they'll make sure no fat cat contractor goes unpaid and no scheduled drone strike is cancelled.

Good lord. Just stop.

Every time they bring up Obama in a Trump thread they are proving how alike the two really are

Sorry but I wasn't aware that Trump was a TWO TERM governor, nor a TWO TERM POTUS, with the record for presiding as POTUS over the greatest economic expansion within the past 60 years.

That history book of your's must really be a POS.

View attachment 236364

Pfffft....There are enough career bureaucrats operating at the War Department, that they'll make sure no fat cat contractor goes unpaid and no scheduled drone strike is cancelled.

Gen Mattis is not a career bureaucrat. But I would not expect those who never saw fit to serve their country to know the difference.

Good lord. Just stop.

Sorry but I wasn't aware that Trump was a TWO TERM governor, nor a TWO TERM POTUS, with the record for presiding as POTUS over the greatest economic expansion within the past 60 years.

Obama was a two term Governor? You really need a new history book. :21::21::21:

Perhaps next year your 3rd grade history book will be more accurate.

Good lord. Just stop.

Obama was a two term Governor? You really need a new history book. :21::21::21:

Perhaps next year your 3rd grade history book will be more accurate.

You got me; I was seeing CLINTON when I read that, instead of Obama.

All of these asshole Repubs around here KEEP SCREAMING Clinton this, Clinton that; blah, blah, blah.

OK; so Trump wasn't a TWO TERM Senator, nor a TWO TERM POTUS.

Happy? Trump & Obama have NOTHING in common. Happy?

I will be happy when all Republicans leave this planet.

Mattis is a great general who didn't want Obama's war in Syria to end.

Obama's ISIS forces are defeated, America has no interest in staying in Syria.

Trump is right, Mattis is wrong.

Trump is ceding Syria to his master, Putin.

This is not a good thing. It might be the right policy call, but you discuss policy calls with your senior advisers.

Putin kept Queer Barry on a leash for 8 years and you loved him for it. Don't pretend you suddenly care.

America has no business in Syria. We defeated Obama's army, ISIS, so now we leave. Continue funding the Kurds, but leave.

Does Trump not know the people he hires?
I understand he can’t read beyond a few sentences! Resumes too?

This is text from Mattis:
“ I believe we must be resolute and unambiguous in our approach to those countries whose strategic interests are increasingly in tension with ours. It is clear that China and Russia, for example, want to shape a world consistent with their authoritarian model - gaining veto authority over other nations' economic, diplomatic, and security decisions - to promote their own interests at the expense of their neighbors, America and our allies. That is why we must use all the tools of American power to provide for the common defense.”

The evil democrat party is 100% in the pocket of China. No question democrats are trying to establish a totalitarian dictatorship.

The problem is that America is in a civil war. Either America will survive, or the democrats will win.

Forum List

Back