trump Fires Top DHS Official Who Refuted His Claims That The Election Was Rigged

This is so predictable and sad.

trump fired his top DHS official for telling the truth.

Hillary had killed off an intern who spilled the beans that the election primaries against Bernie Sanders was rigged. You had no problem with that, why does this bother you?

He was fired for making the obviously false and partisan statement that THIS IS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN HISTORY. Even you hardcore Trump haters have to admit that is patently absurd.

I guess it was predictable, but it's still mind-blowing.

It's so blatant, so obvious. Amazing. What a child.

Claiming Trump is a "child" while you're being set up for a real Sesame Street administration for the next four years?

:auiqs.jpg: :lmao::laughing0301:

sesame-street-40_wide-536e17da707b4fb37e4f5ee4dcae36a460322a6b-s800-c85.jpg

He was fired for making the obviously false and partisan statement that THIS IS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN HISTORY. Even you hardcore Trump haters have to admit that is patently absurd.

Well how many court cases must ye loose before you get that into your heads....

Trump throws a fit and says it can't be so... The lemmings follow him...

There is no proof... Trump has sent in teams of investigators and lawyers and found nothing that can stand up in court...

Now his hand selected people are telling him he is wrong but he can't take it...

This was a 'No-Brainer'. Even the liberal fake news media has agreed that there has been a significant amount of Election Fraud proven. Declaring the 2020 election to be the most secure' ever was just flat-out STUPID....

You have no proof that can stand up in court...

Are ye the dumbest fucks in the world that ye can't find any fraud... I mean none....

You best stop reading the gateway pundit , it is rotting your brain..

Well how many court cases must ye loose before you get that into your heads....

Pardon me while I laugh at you and publicly mock you, your ignorance, and liberal hypocrisy...

:p

Forum List

Back