Trump flip flop on wages

OF course this is after he said wages were too high and we can't compete because of it.

Donald Trump doubles down: 'Our wages are too high'

It was last month....

Do his supporters care? I doubt it.
Does that remind you of the left always talking about income inequality and vote in corporatists?

No...I don't think Obama ever worked for a corporation. Neither did Bill Clinton; I don't think. Romney did. Ryan did. McCain is married to one. Bush was.

I don't see your point but then again, you may be wearing a hat.

Say what you want about Obama or Hillary, but they are just your typical lying politicians. Trump is a reality star who publicly says stupid shit on a regular basis, and his poll numbers actually increase. His supporters are retards.

Obozo said stupid shit all throughout his campaign. The media ignored it and elevated him to a cult of personality.

This time around the trendy candidate is a RINO who's target audience isn't bed wetters.

Right or wrong, Obama supporters knew what they were getting. Trump supporters think this long time Democrat is the only non-RINO in the race. They turned on Fox News because Megyn Kelly questioned things Trump actually said. Almost half of them support bombing a city from a cartoon. These people are brain dead.

OF course this is after he said wages were too high and we can't compete because of it.

It was last month....

Does that remind you of the left always talking about income inequality and vote in corporatists?

No...I don't think Obama ever worked for a corporation. Neither did Bill Clinton; I don't think. Romney did. Ryan did. McCain is married to one. Bush was.

I reckon you and ol nosmo don't know what a corporatist is lol

It was last month....

Do you think corporations are a factor in the inequality of income problem?

Say what you want about Obama or Hillary, but they are just your typical lying politicians. Trump is a reality star who publicly says stupid shit on a regular basis, and his poll numbers actually increase. His supporters are retards.

Obozo said stupid shit all throughout his campaign. The media ignored it and elevated him to a cult of personality.

This time around the trendy candidate is a RINO who's target audience isn't bed wetters.

Right or wrong, Obama supporters knew what they were getting. Trump supporters think this long time Democrat is the only non-RINO in the race. They turned on Fox News because Megyn Kelly questioned things Trump actually said. Almost half of them support bombing a city from a cartoon. These people are brain dead.

Amazingly...the RWNJs have spent 8 years telling us what a supposed lightweight Obama is. Now that Trump's is being exposed in massive numbers, their defense is that Trump is no better than Obama supposedly was.

Strange group....

It was last month....

I reckon you and ol nosmo don't know what a corporatist is lol

You "reckon"....people still do that?
It's past sunrise...shouldn't you be using the butter churn or whittlin somethin'?

It was last month....

yes. Take our trade deals for instance.
They ship out our manufacturing jobs so our corporations can use slave labor in other countries. Leaving us to only putting the product on the shelves.
American manufacturers are high as hell but our jobs have went down almost 40% in recent years.
Corporate welfare
Amnesty
etc etc

It was last month....

They ship out our manufacturing jobs so our corporations can use slave labor in other countries. Leaving us to only putting the product on the shelves.
American manufacturers are high as hell but our jobs have went down almost 40% in recent years.
Corporate welfare
Amnesty
etc etc

Sounds like you're trying to tell people (Corporations are people) what they can do with their money. You're a fan of regulation?

:popcorn:

Could some Trump supporter please explain why low wages are something to celebrate? Why on earth would someone think that wages too low could benefit our economy?

Are Trump supporters all independently wealthy? According to polling data, Trump supporters are largely high school educated, low income, young and White. Is this a demographic group that supports low wages? Why?

It was last month....

Corporate welfare
Amnesty
etc etc

Sounds like you're trying to tell people (Corporations are people) what they can do with their money. You're a fan of regulation?

:popcorn:
Full fledged capitalism is destined to fail.
IDK why people still try to brand me a republican. Or a righty for that matter.

Could some Trump supporter please explain why low wages are something to celebrate? Why on earth would someone think that wages too low could benefit our economy?

Are Trump supporters all independently wealthy? According to polling data, Trump supporters are largely high school educated, low income, young and White. Is this a demographic group that supports low wages? Why?
We cant pay someone 15 bucks an hour to tighten a bolt on an assembly line and expect to compete with slave labor on the world market.
That's why everything you see is made in china, Vietnam, mexico or some other shithole

We cant pay someone 15 bucks an hour to tighten a bolt on an assembly line and expect to compete with slave labor on the world market.
That's why everything you see is made in china, Vietnam, mexico or some other shithole
And so, once American wages drop to Asian levels, we can compete? A race to the bottom! What a great economic policy that is!

So we should pay our workers "shit hole wages"?

And so, once American wages drop to Asian levels, we can compete? A race to the bottom! What a great economic policy that is!
I don't support slave labor.
What is good economic policy?

Good economic policy is supporting a vibrant middle class. Consumer spending drives better than 70% of the economy. Without a strong consumer base, we are doomed.

Corporations are in business to make money, if they have a choice to pay $15 an hour in the USA compared to $1.25 an hour overseas they are going to choose the overseas option. Business isn't about feeling warm and fuzzy it's about the bottom line. Tack on excessive regulations and mounting healthcare costs and it's easy for a company to decide to bolt

Good economic policy is supporting a vibrant middle class. Consumer spending drives better than 70% of the economy. Without a strong consumer base, we are doomed.
Minimum wage earners aren't the middle class, first of all..
we need to combat inflation, fix the immigration problems and focus on fair trade. Higher wages and free trade would follow. You cant just shit a good economy, nosmo.
Wages wont raise when we import savages that will work for 3 dollars an hour cash money.
The lefty utopia is a fallacy.

Corporations are in business to make money, if they have a choice to pay $15 an hour in the USA compared to $1.25 an hour overseas they are going to choose the overseas option. Business isn't about feeling warm and fuzzy it's about the bottom line. Tack on excessive regulations and mounting healthcare costs and it's easy for a company to decide to bolt
not to mention the lefty corporate tax and the punishment you have to keep your money here in the states

not to mention the lefty corporate tax and the punishment you have to keep your money here in the states

Exactly. I was reading earlier that New York has raised it's cigarette tax to the highest in the nation, a pack can cost around $10 now. The problem is now they are scratching their heads as to why they lost nearly 400 million in tax revenue. People are buying them on the black market. Leftists have grand ideas but they are unworkable, they don't think it through

BTW you goons :
Minimum wage actually hurts the nonskilled. Who is going to pay some dummy 15 bucks an hour to flip a burger when they can hire someone with skills?
Yes, when the minimum wage rises, the economy grows a TAD. The GDP of the nonskilled(mostly black and third worlders) goes wayyy down.
Your policies are inconsistent because you ideologues don't fuckin think.

Forum List

Back