Trump flip flop on wages

oops. they try to put others down and instead put themselves down.
and as for wages. you take the job with a wage they offer. you can't make more on your own, that's YOU ALLS FAULT. stop whining and get on in the real world. people aren't here to make your life for you.

It's a lot easier when your father gives you a small loan of a million dollars. :thup:
funny, it's what his father had. Did you get a million from your dad? I didn't, my old man worked many jobs to make ends meet. Very little in his accounts when he passed. So you're against the Donald cause his dad gave him a million? Funny stuff. Just demonstrates what jealous jack monkeys you libturds are.

I made my way without a father in my life, let alone a million dollar loan from daddy. Never been bankrupt. Never felt the need to sue for imagined slights. Never blamed the media for things that actually came out of my mouth. See where I'm going with this?
so it's his fault his dad gave him a million and he turned that into billions. Oh got it.

I started with nothing and made something. Most people do. A lot can be said about starting your life with a "small loan" of a million dollars. I don't slight him for accepting the loan, but you insult burger flippers who didn't have the extremely fortunate leg-up Trump did? These people do honest work to provide for their families while there are bank CEOs still making millions after being bailed out by the burger flipper's taxes.

You must have a short memory span. Republicans were the first to use the term flip-flopping during the 2004 elections.

You sure about that? I seem to recall it being used against Bob Dole...

Anyway, in 2004 it was being said about lurch.

There can be no doubt it was an accurate label. Kerry could own the waffle house franchise.

Both sides do it all the time. Democrats can call it "evolving", but it is what it is. When public opinion was against gay marriage Obama opposed it. When public opinion was for gay marriage his views "evolved". It's political bullshit.

funny, it's what his father had. Did you get a million from your dad? I didn't, my old man worked many jobs to make ends meet. Very little in his accounts when he passed. So you're against the Donald cause his dad gave him a million? Funny stuff. Just demonstrates what jealous jack monkeys you libturds are.

I made my way without a father in my life, let alone a million dollar loan from daddy. Never been bankrupt. Never felt the need to sue for imagined slights. Never blamed the media for things that actually came out of my mouth. See where I'm going with this?
so it's his fault his dad gave him a million and he turned that into billions. Oh got it.

I started with nothing and made something. Most people do. A lot can be said about starting your life with a "small loan" of a million dollars. I don't slight him for accepting the loan, but you insult burger flippers who didn't have the extremely fortunate leg-up Trump did? These people do honest work to provide for their families while there are bank CEOs still making millions after being bailed out by the burger flipper's taxes.
dude, really, who flips burgers? Can you honestly answer that question?

The ones I usually see are middle-aged women.

We are talking about reality, not your fantasies..

Wages have been stagnant for the last several years.

The only "government solution" is to remove the most significant factor in wage stagnation.

Illegal aliens.

And bad trade deals.

Two points Trump is already in the right place on.

It wasn't used extensively until 2004. The first time it was used in modern politics was by Gerald Ford. A Republican.
Link showing this to be the case?

Flip-flop (politics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
wow, can you say wow? Not close to what you wrote. not close. Hey, but thanks for playing.

Which part wasn't close to what I wrote? The part where it says Gerald Ford used the term, or the part where it says it was used extensively in 2004? Almost nothing like what I wrote. :lol:

It wasn't used extensively until 2004. The first time it was used in modern politics was by Gerald Ford. A Republican.

wow, can you say wow? Not close to what you wrote. not close. Hey, but thanks for playing.

Which part wasn't close to what I wrote? The part where it says Gerald Ford used the term, or the part where it says it was used extensively in 2004? Almost nothing like what I wrote. :lol:
the part that stated Geral Ford first used the term, it came from 1890, now I'm not too fked up, but I'd say Ford wasn't around in 1890 to make that statement.

Corporate america is not going to like these words because their no. 1 goal after profit is cutting, firing, and finding cheaper labor. It is not in their best interests to treat workers fairly nor should it be. They are there to make a buck at any and all costs. If they had zero taxes to pay, they may bring jobs back. But would those jobs be higher paying? Probably not. Would they really offer alot more here even with zero taxes when they can still outsource for alot cheaper? Let's remember than $12 is not a survivable wage unless one lives at home with parents.

His whole trade premise is bring jobs back and getting people to work. How does that help when we have to pay people 15 bucks an hour to tighten a screw on an assembly line?
He also shows he is only pandering. Which was a big no-no according to him..
he also stated that the cost for the jobs would go up. He never dodged that at all.

His whole trade premise is bring jobs back and getting people to work. How does that help when we have to pay people 15 bucks an hour to tighten a screw on an assembly line?
He also shows he is only pandering. Which was a big no-no according to him..
BTW, are you saying you don't want jobs back in the US?

the part that stated Geral Ford first used the term, it came from 1890, now I'm not too fked up, but I'd say Ford wasn't around in 1890 to make that statement.

I'm not a numbers guy, but it said 1976 to me. You are that fucked up.

If we are forced to compete with wages that places like China pay well then we are doomed. Those people work for practically nothing which is wrong.

well you are more fked up than me, here from your wikipedia link:

"In his "On Language" column in The New York Times, William Safire wrote in 1988 that "flip-flop" has a long history as a synonym for "somersault". (He cited George Lorimer in 1902: "...when a fellow's turning flip-flops up among the clouds, he's naturally going to have the farmers gaping at him.") In the late 19th century, a US politician was called "the Florida flopper" by an opponent, Safire noted. The "fl" sound appearing twice is an indication of ridicule, he wrote. Citing grammarian Randolph Quirk, Safire pointed out that the doubling of the sound is also a feature in other two-word phrases used to disparage the actions or words of others, including "mumbo jumbo", "wishy-washy", and higgledy-piggledy".[1]

In the archives of The New York Times, which go back to 1851, the earliest unequivocal mention of "flip-flop" as a change in someone's opinion, is in an October 23, 1890, report of a campaign speech in New York City. John W. Goff, candidate for district attorney, said of one of his opponents: "I would like to hear Mr. Nicoll explain his great flip-flop, for three years ago, you know, as the Republican candidate for District Attorney, he bitterly denounced Tammany as a party run by bosses and in the interest of bossism.... Nicoll, who three years ago was denouncing Tammany, is its candidate to-day."[2]"

"In his "On Language" column in The New York Times, William Safire wrote in 1988 that "flip-flop" has a long history as a synonym for "somersault". (He cited George Lorimer in 1902: "...when a fellow's turning flip-flops up among the clouds, he's naturally going to have the farmers gaping at him.") In the late 19th century, a US politician was called "the Florida flopper" by an opponent, Safire noted. The "fl" sound appearing twice is an indication of ridicule, he wrote. Citing grammarian Randolph Quirk, Safire pointed out that the doubling of the sound is also a feature in other two-word phrases used to disparage the actions or words of others, including "mumbo jumbo", "wishy-washy", and higgledy-piggledy".[1]

In the archives of The New York Times, which go back to 1851, the earliest unequivocal mention of "flip-flop" as a change in someone's opinion, is in an October 23, 1890, report of a campaign speech in New York City. John W. Goff, candidate for district attorney, said of one of his opponents: "I would like to hear Mr. Nicoll explain his great flip-flop, for three years ago, you know, as the Republican candidate for District Attorney, he bitterly denounced Tammany as a party run by bosses and in the interest of bossism.... Nicoll, who three years ago was denouncing Tammany, is its candidate to-day."[2]"

I said modern politics. 1890 isn't modern politics, and John W. Goff isn't Gerald Ford. Keep up, retard.

I said modern politics. 1890 isn't modern politics, and John W. Goff isn't Gerald Ford. Keep up, retard.
well let's see that quote from your post.

and Gerald Ford is modern?

well let's see that quote from your post.

It's there. It's actually part of what's called the quote function. Fuck!

Forum List

Back