🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Flips NK Like Reagan Flipped Iran

Obama was the only President never to have a quarter of GDP growth above 3% and reigned over eight years of economic lethargy. Which is particularly impressive since he got an economy at the bottom of a recession. Typically coming out of a recession you have high growth rates just because the economy is getting back to where it was. But Obama was so inept he couldn't even accomplish normal growth.

How you doing finding a racist quote from Trump that you don't have to spin to get there?

Quarterly GDP rate for the last 10 years...looks like some of those columns are well above 3%

View attachment 181536

United States GDP Growth Rate | 1947-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

Already addressed that

You didn't address where you got the inaccurate info, though.

As you know, your right to ask questions has been withdrawn since you never answer them.

Speaking of which, how's the search for Trump's racist quotes that don't need to be spun to make them "racist" going?

Why do you think have I accused Trump of saying anything that you would consider to be racist? It's like you have had a conversation with someone who you think is me.

In fact, I'm on record as saying that I don't think Trump is a straight up racist. You sure don't know stuff.

You're right, I was mixing you up with wry catcher

Reagan opened the door for terrorist attacks, many sponsored by Iran, against US interests and American citizens. His willingness to "negotiate" with terrorist created the birth of modern-day terrorism and the decade of terror attacks. Eventually, his foolishness led to the creation of al Qaeda and hence, 9/11.
Yes, I'm sure all that and even more bizarre off-the-wall shit occurs often within the minuscule dried up grape kool-aid infused area of that scatterbrained part of your drug-addled "mind" of yours.

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Peace through strength.

Obama could learn something here

-Geaux
You have a very different history book than I do. Saint Ronnie the Ray Goon negotiated a deal before he was elected which is treason, but republicans would have nothing to do with that because the Saint got the boys released. The iranians did not cave

Reagan opened the door for terrorist attacks, many sponsored by Iran, against US interests and American citizens. His willingness to "negotiate" with terrorist created the birth of modern-day terrorism and the decade of terror attacks. Eventually, his foolishness led to the creation of al Qaeda and hence, 9/11.
I have to agree with you. His hole presidency was a shame almost as bad as tRumps.

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Good Lord are you ever an IGNORANT NITWIT..........

Reagan got the best on Iran????.............Really, moron?

Didy ou ever hear of the Iran-Contra investigation and how it turned out?...............lol

Good Lord are you ever an IGNORANT NITWIT..........

Reagan got the best on Iran????.............Really, moron?

Didy ou ever hear of the Iran-Contra investigation and how it turned out?...............lol

I do wish that right wingers were just a tiny bit LESS ignorant and stupid.....

New Reports Say 1980 Reagan Campaign Tried to Delay Hostage ...

www.nytimes.com/.../new-reports-say-1980-reagan-campaign-tried-to-delay-hostage-...

Apr 15, 1991 - Persistent but unproven accusations that Ronald Reagan's 1980 presidential campaign negotiated a secret deal with Iran to prevent the release of American hostages until after the electionare being revived this week with fresh accounts of meetings between campaign officials and an Iraniancleric. One of ...

The Republican myth of Ronald Reagan and the Iran hostages - Vox

The Republican myth of Ronald Reagan and the Iran hostages, debunked

Jan 25, 2016 - Gary Sick, who was Carter's chief aide on Iran during the hostage crisis, claimed in his book October Surprise that Reagan's campaign manager, William Casey, reached out to the Iranians to ask them to delay releasing the hostages until after the November elections. But even if that did happen (and it's ...

Did Iran Delay Hostages Release To Ensure Reagan's Election

https://www.wrmea.org/.../did-iran-delay-hostages-release-to-ensure-reagan-s-election...

Jimmy Carter had sat up all of the night before Reagan's inauguration, awaiting news that the American Embassy hostages seized in Tehran during his term were being returned just before that term ended. Instead, 15 minutes after Ronald Reagan took the oath of office, the Ayatollah released the hostages. In retrospect, it ...

GOP Delayed Iran Prisoner Release for Election? - Snopes.com

FACT CHECK: GOP Delayed Iran Prisoner Release for Election?

Feb 11, 2016 - Tehran-No Saw Us. A single-source statement from an Iranian leader suggested unnamed Republicans had attempted to delay the release of American prisoners until the upcoming election, but the claim didn't seem very plausible. 6K ...

Without Reagan's Treason, Iran Would Not Be a Problem - Truthout

www.truth-out.org/.../20287-without-reagans-treason-iran-would-not-be-a-problem.

Nov 26, 2013 - And as Bani-Sadr told The Christian Science Monitor in March of this year, they most certainly "tipped the results of the [1980] election in Reagan's favor." Not surprisingly, Iran released the hostages on January 20, 1981, at the exact moment Ronald Reagan was sworn into office. The "October Surprise" ...

How Republican Candidate Ronald Reagan Colluded with a Foreign ...

https://sandiegofreepress.org/.../ronald-reagan-colluded-with-a-foreign-government/1.

Apr 7, 2017 - Reagan's people had offered a deal they couldn't pass up – American weapons and parts along with the release of billions of Iranian government monetary assets held in US banks – in exchange for holding onto the hostages until after the American presidential election. The weapons and parts shipments ...

Yes, I'm sure all that and even more bizarre off-the-wall shit occurs often within the minuscule dried up grape kool-aid infused area of that scatterbrained part of your drug-addled "mind" of yours.
I got it from a Marine Col. and Commander who spent a long career as a top Marine Corps and Pentagon expert and advisor on the subject of terrorism. He wrote a book called Peacekeepers.
Of course, you can try to challenge him and my own comments by listing terrorist attacks specifically targeting Americans and American targets before Reagan began negotiating with the terrorist. Go ahead and list them if you can find any.

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Highly unlikely he's capable of learning.

I did some research on why and how this meeting was scheduled.
The South Koreans were paramount in convincing the North to come to the table. Not Trump.
So all this praise for him has been totally unwarranted.
Prediction: it probably won’t take place. The volatile, unstable Trump’s moods vary by the hour and what he says at 10:00 usually changes by 11:00.

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
You make me laugh. What has Trump done other than act like a buffoon with his childish tweets ( like he always does) calling the NK leader " Rocket Man?"
Kim Yong Un probably sees how easily Trump can be manipulated with Putn and figures he can do the same. The orange idiot has a terrible image everywhere in the world. Something you'd never admit.
If progress can be made that will be great... but don't count on it with this clown.
Completely revitalized our economy.
Destroyed ISIS.
Bitch slapped Russian mercenaries in Syria.
Brought US businesses back home along with billions of their offshore dollars.
Got Rocket Man to come to the table.
Created a booming market for pacifiers, crayons & safety blankets.

What have YOU done? Besides pretend to be in the middle that is.
He hasn’t destroyed ISIS you putz.
ISIS was on their last legs when Obama left.
Plus they’re still alive and well although some of the territory they held has been reduced.
Fixed news watcher no doubt.

And trump had very little to do in bringing Un to the table. The South Koreans were the determining factor but you won’t hear that on Fixed News either.

View attachment 181479 View attachment 181477 Kim Yong Un read Fire and Fury and saw what a dunce this president is. Golden opportunity for him.

Your post would have been shorter if you just wrote, "I'm a hack partisan leftist bitch for the Democrat party"
You can’t handle the truth because you worship a president that lies to you 5 plus times per day.
I read more in one day than you do in a month.
And when the news is too unpleasant for you you just retreat to your bunker and scream FAKE NEWS.

View attachment 181479 View attachment 181477 Kim Yong Un read Fire and Fury and saw what a dunce this president is. Golden opportunity for him.

Your post would have been shorter if you just wrote, "I'm a hack partisan leftist bitch for the Democrat party"
You can’t handle the truth because you worship a president that lies to you 5 plus times per day.
And when the news is too unpleasant for you you just retreat to your bunker and scream FAKE NEWS.

I didn't even vote for him, half pint

Yeah. We heard. You have just come to love him because he's done such an awesome job. Perfectly understandable.

Yeah. We heard. You have just come to love him because he's done such an awesome job. Perfectly understandable.

Yes, your balls are dependent on how "we heard." Your balls are on Hillary's mantle with a whole hell of a lot of other leftists

Yes, your balls are dependent on how "we heard." Your balls are on Hillary's mantle with a whole hell of a lot of other leftists

Say what? You've had three martinis to my two. Let me catch up.

I got it from a Marine Col. and Commander who spent a long career as a top Marine Corps and Pentagon expert and advisor on the subject of terrorism. He wrote a book called Peacekeepers.
Of course, you can try to challenge him and my own comments by listing terrorist attacks specifically targeting Americans and American targets before Reagan began negotiating with the terrorist. Go ahead and list them if you can find any.
Look it up yourself, ignorant pea brain. Do your own homework, jackass.

Look it up yourself, ignorant pea brain. Do your own homework, jackass.
There is nothing to look up asshole. I told you, Reagan gave birth to modern-day terrorism. You challenged it and I challenged you to prove your case. You failed and are not man enough to accept your failure. You are a punk and a fake.

Peace through strength.

-Geaux

yeah . i remember 'carter' sniveling but the minute that Reagan got in and boom . The 'iranians' backed down .

It's amazing how many people wear rose colored glasses. You have to realize that all the diplomacy that got the hostages released was done by President Carter, the only entity constitutionally and legally allowed to do so.

Any suggestion that Ronald Reagan had anything to do with it, is to accuse Reagan of violating the Logan act.

Peace through strength.

-Geaux

yeah . i remember 'carter' sniveling but the minute that Reagan got in and boom . The 'iranians' backed down .

It's amazing how many people wear rose colored glasses. You have to realize that all the diplomacy that got the hostages released was done by President Carter, the only entity constitutionally and legally allowed to do so.

Any suggestion that Ronald Reagan had anything to do with it, is to accuse Reagan of violating the Logan act.

What's even more amazing is how many people need to wear glasses.

Kim Yong Un probably sees how easily Trump can be manipulated with Putn and figures he can do the same.
Oh, no doubt. Kim wants to be considered a serous leader of a country. He is not aspiring to be Trump, he is getting direction from Russia on how to manipulate Trump. You can bank on that.

Forum List

Back