Trump Flips NK Like Reagan Flipped Iran

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Peace through strength.

Obama could learn something here

-Geaux
You make me laugh. What has Trump done other than act like a buffoon with his childish tweets ( like he always does) calling the NK leader " Rocket Man?"
Kim Yong Un probably sees how easily Trump can be manipulated with Putn and figures he can do the same. The orange idiot has a terrible image everywhere in the world. Something you'd never admit.
If progress can be made that will be great... but don't count on it with this clown.
Completely revitalized our economy.
Destroyed ISIS.
Bitch slapped Russian mercenaries in Syria.
Brought US businesses back home along with billions of their offshore dollars.
Got Rocket Man to come to the table.
Created a booming market for pacifiers, crayons & safety blankets.

What have YOU done? Besides pretend to be in the middle that is.

It's funny how "reasonable," "average joe" and JOHNQPUBLIC are all Marxists. They like pretending somehow communism is middle of the road.

Can you imagine what it would take to move to the left of them?

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
You make me laugh. What has Trump done other than act like a buffoon with his childish tweets ( like he always does) calling the NK leader " Rocket Man?"
Kim Yong Un probably sees how easily Trump can be manipulated with Putn and figures he can do the same. The orange idiot has a terrible image everywhere in the world. Something you'd never admit.
If progress can be made that will be great... but don't count on it with this clown.
Destroyed ISIS.

You believe that Trump has completely revitalized our economy?

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

Trump was in Syria with a rifle? How did I miss that in the news?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

Do you have a link to the billions that have already came back?

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

I believe his victory did, yes. And the subsequent policy changes that followed secured our current course.
Almost from the moment of his victory I saw an uptic in business and we are absolutely booming now. I have not seen business like this since pre crash.

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

You didn't know that and you'd rather look ignorant than click on new tab and google it for yourself???

Apple Leads These Companies With Massive Overseas Cash Repatriation Tax Bills

You going to fantasize about dog humping again?

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

I believe his victory did, yes. And the subsequent policy changes that followed secured our current course.
Almost from the moment of his victory I saw an uptic in business and we are absolutely booming now. I have not seen business like this since pre crash.

I love this shit. You didn't see a steady uptick between 2010 and November 2016?

That is fucking amazing!

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

I love this shit. You didn't see a steady uptick between 2010 and November 2016?

That is fucking amazing!

Yes, it took that historically long for us to recover from a recession under Obama because he kept weighing down the recovery with new taxes and regulations

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

That is fucking amazing!
Yes I did. I saw growth at a snails pace. No need for you to put words in my mouth asshat. You didn't ask me about 2010, you asked me about Trump.

There is no argument for you to win here.

Destroyed ISIS.

That is fucking amazing!

Yes, it took that historically long for us to recover from a recession under Obama because he kept weighing down the recovery with new taxes and regulations

Bullshit.

Destroyed ISIS.

That is fucking amazing!

Bullshit.
Google Image Result for http://thespincycleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/blinders.jpg

Destroyed ISIS.

That is fucking amazing!

Bullshit.

You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts.

Have you come up with an actual Trump racist quote yet which isn't spun by your fake news Gods?

Destroyed ISIS.

That is fucking amazing!
Yes I did. I saw growth at a snails pace. No need for you to put words in my mouth asshat. You didn't ask me about 2010, you asked me about Trump.

You are what you claim to hate. A partisan hack. Trump told you that the unemployment rate was really in the 20's and the economy was in the shitter before he got elected.
You believed him.

Can you say that Obama helped lead us out of recession, oversaw huge job gains and left office with a strengthening economy? Can your lips
form those words?

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

You didn't know that and you'd rather look ignorant than click on new tab and google it for yourself???

It is not my job to provide support for claims others make on the forum.

But thanks for stopping by!

Destroyed ISIS.

That is fucking amazing!

You are what you claim to hate. A partisan hack. Trump told you that the unemployment rate was really in the 20's and the economy was in the shitter before he got elected.
You believed him.

Can you say that Obama helped lead us out of recession, oversaw huge job gains and left office with a strengthening economy? Can your lips
form those words?
Derping along I see.
I didn't believe anything Trump said pre election. In fact I spent my days on USMB calling him what I thought he was, a Democrat liar. A fraud.

Having said that I didn't need anyone to tell me how stagnant the economy was under Obama because my sales receipts reflected his administrations failures.

Destroyed ISIS.

That is fucking amazing!

You believed him.

form those words?

Obama was the only President never to have a quarter of GDP growth above 3% and reigned over eight years of economic lethargy. Which is particularly impressive since he got an economy at the bottom of a recession. Typically coming out of a recession you have high growth rates just because the economy is getting back to where it was. But Obama was so inept he couldn't even accomplish normal growth.

How you doing finding a racist quote from Trump that you don't have to spin to get there?

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Destroyed ISIS.

It is not my job to provide support for claims others make on the forum.

But thanks for stopping by!

It's not other people's job to provide you with basic, factual information. It's only our job to back up a claim we make. No one has to prove to you that water is wet.

Anyway, I did give you the link. You're welcome.

You may now resume dog humping

That is fucking amazing!

You believed him.

form those words?
Derping along I see.
I didn't believe anything Trump said pre election. In fact I spent my days on USMB calling him what I thought he was, a Democrat liar. A fraud.

Having said that I didn't need anyone to tell me how stagnant the economy was under Obama because my sales receipts reflected his administrations failures.

Mine reflected his successes. Looks like you are a shitty businessman.

That is fucking amazing!

You believed him.

form those words?

Obama was the only President never to have a quarter of GDP growth above 3% and reigned over eight years of economic lethargy. Which is particularly impressive since he got an economy at the bottom of a recession. Typically coming out of a recession you have high growth rates just because the economy is getting back to where it was. But Obama was so inept he couldn't even accomplish normal growth.

How you doing finding a racist quote from Trump that you don't have to spin to get there?

Obama had 8 quarters with 3% or better GDP growth.

Where were you?

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
Reagan sold Iran arms to get hostages back. And I appreciated his trying to help the hostages. He shouldn't have used to money to arm the contras though.

Forum List

Back