🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Flips NK Like Reagan Flipped Iran

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps
This is excellent news, but we (and I mean everybody, especially Trump) need to be careful here. NK has a long history of playing games, and we have to know by now that there is zero (0) reason to trust them.

The thing that worries me here is that Trump will start spiking the ball long before he has any real reason to.

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps
This is excellent news, but we (and I mean everybody, especially Trump) need to be careful here. NK has a long history of playing games, and we have to know by now that there is zero (0) reason to trust them.

The thing that worries me here is that Trump will start spiking the ball long before he has any real reason to.

The other worry is that in face to face meetings Trump tends to cave and never backs up his trash talk

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The other worry is that in face to face meetings Trump tends to cave and never backs up his trash talk
Yeah, there's just no way to know about that. The variables are what planning he's given, who will be with him, and who will have his ear. I have to assume he'll know how little they can be trusted. In fact, don't be surprised to see the term "trust but verify" brought back.

If this fails, war is next.. Its all on the NK to decide

-Geaux

-Geaux

What an arrogant shit.

-Geaux
There's no way to know that. Trump's smart enough to know that he can't take significant military action without support from South Korea and Japan.

-Geaux
There's no way to know that. Trump's smart enough to know that he can't take significant military action without support from South Korea and Japan.

Whenever someone says “Trump is smart enough to know....”. Trump almost always proves them wrong

-Geaux

Whenever someone says “Trump is smart enough to know....”. Trump almost always proves them wrong

I'm always hopeful.

-Geaux

I'm always hopeful.

That is an admirable trait!

CNN never asked what did Iran do to deserve $150 Billion Dollars Obama gave them, which they then used to by US Uranium from Russia, that Hillary Clinton sold them in the crooked Uranium One deal.

Obama to Iran: "Please don't hurt us! Here's a truckload of money! Please?!"

Trump to NK: "Fuck with us and we'll kick your ass!"

No more pajama boy pussies in the White House. Trump is the Alpha Male.

Did any nutbags think it was weird that South Korean officials held a presser outside the WH to announce an American foreign policy development?

How about the fact that the Sec. of State seemed unaware of the development just hours before said announcement?

Finally, who benefits more from a photo op? Kim Jung Ugly or Dopey Donnie?

Lets hope the world benefits the most, but we will have to wait and see. NK has never stood by their word,

Did any nutbags think it was weird that South Korean officials held a presser outside the WH to announce an American foreign policy development?

How about the fact that the Sec. of State seemed unaware of the development just hours before said announcement?

Lets hope the world benefits the most, but we will have to wait and see. NK has never stood by their word,

Yeah....I know. We usually do. But shit is different now, ain't it?

In what way? It seems the same as before. NK wants something, that is the only time they want to bargain. I don’t put much weight into the meetings. NK has played us before and I don’t trust them at all. Same NK, different day.

In what way? It seems the same as before. NK wants something, that is the only time they want to bargain. I don’t put much weight into the meetings. NK has played us before and I don’t trust them at all. Same NK, different day.

You misunderstood. I was referring to our guy being able to stand by his word.

You're just a bitter little wench. Trump lies less than Hillary, Obama or Slick. Shumer and Pelosi would have tree trunks for noses if they were Pinocchio. The media makes Trump look like a Vulcan. You just want free government shit

You're just a bitter little wench. Trump lies less than Hillary, Obama or Slick. Shumer and Pelosi would have tree trunks for noses if they were Pinocchio. The media makes Trump look like a Vulcan. You just want free government shit

Man...are you something!

Forum List

Back