🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Flips NK Like Reagan Flipped Iran

Did any nutbags think it was weird that South Korean officials held a presser outside the WH to announce an American foreign policy development?

How about the fact that the Sec. of State seemed unaware of the development just hours before said announcement?

Finally, who benefits more from a photo op? Kim Jung Ugly or Dopey Donnie?

Lets hope the world benefits the most, but we will have to wait and see. NK has never stood by their word,

Yeah....I know. We usually do. But shit is different now, ain't it?

In what way? It seems the same as before. NK wants something, that is the only time they want to bargain. I don’t put much weight into the meetings. NK has played us before and I don’t trust them at all. Same NK, different day.

You misunderstood. I was referring to our guy being able to stand by his word.
Did any nutbags think it was weird that South Korean officials held a presser outside the WH to announce an American foreign policy development?

How about the fact that the Sec. of State seemed unaware of the development just hours before said announcement?

Lets hope the world benefits the most, but we will have to wait and see. NK has never stood by their word,

In what way? It seems the same as before. NK wants something, that is the only time they want to bargain. I don’t put much weight into the meetings. NK has played us before and I don’t trust them at all. Same NK, different day.

NK has played us for a couple decades. I think if NK plays any games Trump is more likely to react harshly than previous administrations, he is unpredictable where the last several Presidents have been more reserved and diplomatic.

NK has played us for a couple decades. I think if NK plays any games Trump is more likely to react harshly than previous administrations, he is unpredictable where the last several Presidents have been more reserved and diplomatic.

Yeah....diplomacy is dumb.

Still not one response of what Trump did to get Un to the negotiating table besides act like the dope he is.
Once again it appears Un is controlling the shots and feels he can take advantage of trump like Putin has.

So we’ll have 2 unstable leaders meeting in May.
What could possibly go wrong?
Ha!

You're just a bitter little wench. Trump lies less than Hillary, Obama or Slick. Shumer and Pelosi would have tree trunks for noses if they were Pinocchio. The media makes Trump look like a Vulcan. You just want free government shit

Man...are you something!

Yes, how dare someone call you out on your crap.

Most of Trump's "lies" are intentional misquotes of things that he said that are true.

For example, he never said Mexicans are murderers and rapists

He didn't say Curiel can't be fair because he's a Mexican, he said he has a conflict of interest

Trump didn't bring up mowing grass on the border, he was responding to Pelosi who brought up mowing grass on the border

It goes on endlessly. You people lie like a rug

Still not one response of what Trump did to get Un to the negotiating table besides act like the dope he is.
Once again it appears Un is controlling the shots and feels he can take advantage of trump like Putin has.

So we’ll have 2 unstable leaders meeting in May.
What could possibly go wrong?
Ha!

Unstable = you don't like them

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Peace through strength.

Obama could learn something here

-Geaux

With Reagan, Libya would have been a better example. Iran just hated Carter, it had nothing to do with Reagan. They also didn't change their nature.

On the other hand, Libya completely changed and stopped supporting terrorism for years after Reagan sent a missile up his ass

You're just a bitter little wench. Trump lies less than Hillary, Obama or Slick. Shumer and Pelosi would have tree trunks for noses if they were Pinocchio. The media makes Trump look like a Vulcan. You just want free government shit

Man...are you something!

Most of Trump's "lies" are intentional misquotes of things that he said that are true.

He didn't say Curiel can't be fair because he's a Mexican, he said he has a conflict of interest

Trump didn't bring up mowing grass on the border, he was responding to Pelosi who brought up mowing grass on the border

Sorry. He is the most prolific liar to ever hold that office. He lies daily and you don't care.

Man...are you something!

Sorry. He is the most prolific liar to ever hold that office. He lies daily and you don't care.

True. I voted for Gary Johnson because Trump is against free trade and a pig to women. It had nothing to do with lying. Ditto Obama, I was against him for his policies, not his lies. And Hillary as well. Politicians lie.

However, it's you who take it to hyperbole while Democrats and your lap dog media lying is nothing to you.

And you even demonstrated that by glossing over huge lies of the left. The biggest lie you idiots repeat all the time is that Trump called Mexicans murderers and rapists. It never happened and you know that. You are lying. Trump hasn't made any racist statements, they are all lies by you people

Man...are you something!

True. I voted for Gary Johnson because Trump is against free trade and a pig to women. It had nothing to do with lying. Ditto Obama, I was against him for his policies, not his lies. And Hillary as well. Politicians lie.

However, it's you who take it to hyperbole while Democrats and your lap dog media lying is nothing to you.

And you even demonstrated that by glossing over huge lies of the left. The biggest lie you idiots repeat all the time is that Trump called Mexicans murderers and rapists. It never happened and you know that. You are lying. Trump hasn't made any racist statements, they are all lies by you people

Dude said they are sending us their murderers and rapists...and some good people.

Not true.

Man...are you something!

Dude said they are sending us their murderers and rapists...and some good people.

Not true.

Seriously? You don't know that murderers and rapists do actually come here from Mexico?

It's obvious you know you're lying because you have to change the order of Trump's words to change the meaning from what he said to what you want him to have said. If you were merely stupid, you wouldn't do that, you'd just misunderstand. But you know you're lying since you change his words.

According to the Department of Homeland Security, 23% of federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. Obviously you're lying that you don't know that murderers and rapists do actually come here from Mexico.

So when you call Trump a liar, how does that matter since you've proven you'r a liar?

Man...are you something!

Not true.

Seriously? You don't know that murderers and rapists do actually come here from Mexico?

It's obvious you know you're lying because you have to change the order of Trump's words to change the meaning from what he said to what you want him to have said. If you were merely stupid, you wouldn't do that, you'd just misunderstand. But you know you're lying since you change his words.

According to the Department of Homeland Security, 23% of federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. Obviously you're lying that you don't know that murderers and rapists do actually come here from Mexico.

So when you call Trump a liar, how does that matter since you've proven you'r a liar?

Who is sending them?

Illegal immigrants from Mexico are less likely to commit crimes than those born here. Trump sent a racist dog whistle to morons
and you love him for it. That is the fact of the matter.

Finally..I've told you before...I am a liar. As are you. But not on here. This is anonymous. Lying here is stupid.

You support the most prolific liar to ever reside in the WH. Own it.

Fat boi admonished his own Secretary of State for merely mentioning talks with NK.
Now this.
Welcome to the most schizophrenic administration in history!

Is this yet another diversion from the Stormy Daniels scandal and Bob Mueller breathing down his neck?

Not true.

Who is sending them?

Illegal immigrants from Mexico are less likely to commit crimes than those born here. Trump sent a racist dog whistle to morons

Finally..I've told you before...I am a liar. As are you. But not on here. This is anonymous. Lying here is stupid.

Gary Johnson isn't in the white house, liar.

See you just admitted you lied. You said there are no murderers and rapists coming, now you just admitted there are.

LoneLoser: Illegal immigrants from Mexico are less likely to commit crimes than those born here.

Bull shit. 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals. But the discussion was about murderers and rapists

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Peace through strength.

-Geaux

Dummy, Iran let the hostages go but their nuclear program has been an issue to this day (though Obama was able to cut a multilateral deal on that, that Trump is blowing up).

There just a lot of cheap talk from NK (that we've heard from them many times before). Trump has NOTHING to show in terms of actual progress on detering North Korean nuclear program at this time, if anything he accelerated it.

Not true.

Who is sending them?

Gary Johnson isn't in the white house, liar.

See you just admitted you lied. You said there are no murderers and rapists coming, now you just admitted there are.

LoneLoser: Illegal immigrants from Mexico are less likely to commit crimes than those born here.

Bull shit. 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals. But the discussion was about murderers and rapists

Did I ever say that no murderers or rapists come here? Nope. I didn't.

I did say that immigrants from Mexico are far less likely to be murderers or rapists than the people who are born here.

You are a Trump supporter. Why deny it?

Did I ever say that no murderers or rapists come here? Nope. I didn't

Yes, you did

Not true.

You said it's not true that murderers, rapists and good people come here. It is true. You lied, Trump didn't. He was right.

According to the Department of Homeland Security, 23% of Federal inmates are illegal aliens

I did say that immigrants from Mexico are far less likely to be murderers or rapists than the people who are born here

You said that too. And you haven't supported that Trump lied at all. Trump said murderers, rapists and good people come here. That is true

You are a Trump supporter. Why deny it?

I'm a libertarian. You're right that I'm not a leftist. You're just too stupid to process not leftist and not Republican at the same time. You already proved that with your thread attacking me for a list of positions where you got every one wrong.

I could possibly vote for Trump for re-election. It realistically could go either way at this point. Why would I say I didn't vote for Trump if I did? I even said why. Two reasons. He's anti free trade (hello, I'm a libertarian) and he's a pig, I was offended by his prior statements about women.

You say you support women's rights, then you voted for the woman who made a habit of publicly destroying women who were sexually assaulted by her husband. You're just a flaming hypocrite. I'm not

CA32931A-0605-4850-98C6-B6C6E94E986D.jpeg
A5380B33-8079-47F8-BEE1-C9A983DFD191.jpeg
Kim Yong Un read Fire and Fury and saw what a dunce this president is. Golden opportunity for him.

Peace through strength.

-Geaux
You make me laugh. What has Trump done other than act like a buffoon with his childish tweets ( like he always does) calling the NK leader " Rocket Man?"
Kim Yong Un probably sees how easily Trump can be manipulated with Putn and figures he can do the same. The orange idiot has a terrible image everywhere in the world. Something you'd never admit.
If progress can be made that will be great... but don't count on it with this clown.
Completely revitalized our economy.
Destroyed ISIS.
Bitch slapped Russian mercenaries in Syria.
Brought US businesses back home along with billions of their offshore dollars.
Got Rocket Man to come to the table.
Created a booming market for pacifiers, crayons & safety blankets.

What have YOU done? Besides pretend to be in the middle that is.

Forum List

Back