🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Flips NK Like Reagan Flipped Iran

Kim Yong Un probably sees how easily Trump can be manipulated with Putn and figures he can do the same.
Oh, no doubt. Kim wants to be considered a serous leader of a country. He is not aspiring to be Trump, he is getting direction from Russia on how to manipulate Trump. You can bank on that.
Fascinating theory. That Putin would share some of his leverage with N. Korea. We'll know if Trump suddenly stops tweeting bad things about "rocket man" and instead starts praising him like Trump does to Putin.

CNN never asked what did Iran do to deserve $150 Billion Dollars Obama gave them, which they then used to by US Uranium from Russia, that Hillary Clinton sold them in the crooked Uranium One deal.

CNN didn't have to "ask".

The courts have ruled for years that we legitimately owed Iran that money, because it was their money we had been illegally holding on to since the 1970's.

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Peace through strength.

Obama could learn something here

-Geaux

Trump is making Obama look like the amateur hack that he is, I told our resident liberals this was going to happen. Multi billionaire businessman who gets things done vs some college campus clown who had accomplishing nothing before getting a government job.

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Peace through strength.

-Geaux

Trump is making Obama look like the amateur hack that he is, I told our resident liberals this was going to happen. Multi billionaire businessman who gets things done vs some college campus clown who had accomplishing nothing before getting a government job.

And Obammy was the king divider relative to race. Notice how the blacks have calmed down?

-Geaux

Peace through strength.

-Geaux

And Obammy was the king divider relative to race. Notice how the blacks have calmed down?

-Geaux

Obama, the halfwit failure had to foment racial division because he couldn't hack the job and get anything done.

Peace through strength.

-Geaux

Trump hasn't done anything yet and the meeting has been postponed...

Obama, the halfwit failure had to foment racial division because he couldn't hack the job and get anything done.
I am always fascinated by how you little turdlets are so fast to give away all the credit for your hard work to Obama. I mean, you cheered on unprecedented obstruction of the sort that, essentially, brought the givernment to a halt. And, instead of taking credit for this...you let Obama eat your lunch and say it is his fault?

Don't you freakish little crybabies want ANY credit for your 8 year tantrum?

I am always fascinated by how you little turdlets are so fast to give away all the credit for your hard work to Obama. I mean, you cheered on unprecedented obstruction of the sort that, essentially, brought the givernment to a halt. And, instead of taking credit for this...you let Obama eat your lunch and say it is his fault?

America doesn't really care what you think, we control the House, Senate, and White House.

The biggest hypocrite on the planet.

2B3F04C9-EAA9-4D43-95F5-5367FC4174A0.jpeg

America doesn't really care what you think, we control the House, Senate, and White House.

I like that 'we'. The corporations and the multi billionaires control the House, Senate, and the White House, not you low and middle wage income working stiffs. This is like reliving the ronnie raygun era all over again, but worse.

The Trump Tax Cuts Just Got Even More Skewed to the Rich

The Republican tax bill got worse: now the top 1% gets 83% of the gains

I like that 'we'. The corporations and the multi billionaires control the House, Senate, and the White House, not you low and middle wage income working stiffs. This is like reliving the ronnie raygun era all over again, but worse.

The Trump Tax Cuts Just Got Even More Skewed to the Rich

The Republican tax bill got worse: now the top 1% gets 83% of the gains

:boo_hoo14:

Peace through strength.

-Geaux

Sure until NK breaks the don's heart on Twitter....

Forum List

Back