🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Flips NK Like Reagan Flipped Iran

I believe his victory did, yes. And the subsequent policy changes that followed secured our current course.
Almost from the moment of his victory I saw an uptic in business and we are absolutely booming now. I have not seen business like this since pre crash.

I love this shit. You didn't see a steady uptick between 2010 and November 2016?

That is fucking amazing!
Yes I did. I saw growth at a snails pace. No need for you to put words in my mouth asshat. You didn't ask me about 2010, you asked me about Trump.

There is no argument for you to win here.

You are what you claim to hate. A partisan hack. Trump told you that the unemployment rate was really in the 20's and the economy was in the shitter before he got elected.
You believed him.

Can you say that Obama helped lead us out of recession, oversaw huge job gains and left office with a strengthening economy? Can your lips
form those words?

Obama was the only President never to have a quarter of GDP growth above 3% and reigned over eight years of economic lethargy. Which is particularly impressive since he got an economy at the bottom of a recession. Typically coming out of a recession you have high growth rates just because the economy is getting back to where it was. But Obama was so inept he couldn't even accomplish normal growth.

How you doing finding a racist quote from Trump that you don't have to spin to get there?

Obama had 8 quarters with 3% or better GDP growth.

Where were you?

OK, I googled it. I was wrong about the quarterly, the correct stat was he never hit 3% annually.

Note how when I'm wrong I say I'm wrong.

You cling to the lie that Trump called Mexicans murderers and rapists even when you saw you were wrong

When I saw the thread topic, I was afraid Trump had begun giving North Korea weapons.

Thanks for reminder that April Fool's is coming up.

I love this shit. You didn't see a steady uptick between 2010 and November 2016?

That is fucking amazing!
Yes I did. I saw growth at a snails pace. No need for you to put words in my mouth asshat. You didn't ask me about 2010, you asked me about Trump.

You are what you claim to hate. A partisan hack. Trump told you that the unemployment rate was really in the 20's and the economy was in the shitter before he got elected.
You believed him.

Can you say that Obama helped lead us out of recession, oversaw huge job gains and left office with a strengthening economy? Can your lips
form those words?

Obama was the only President never to have a quarter of GDP growth above 3% and reigned over eight years of economic lethargy. Which is particularly impressive since he got an economy at the bottom of a recession. Typically coming out of a recession you have high growth rates just because the economy is getting back to where it was. But Obama was so inept he couldn't even accomplish normal growth.

How you doing finding a racist quote from Trump that you don't have to spin to get there?

Where were you?

OK, I googled it. I was wrong about the quarterly, the correct stat was he never hit 3% annually.

You cling to the lie that Trump called Mexicans murderers and rapists even when you saw you were wrong

Trump hasn't hit 3% annually either. You'd think he blew that mark away listening to you joker's felate him on here.

Trump did indeed say that Mexico was sending us murderers and rapists. And some good people.

I've never said different.

I believe his victory did, yes. And the subsequent policy changes that followed secured our current course.
Almost from the moment of his victory I saw an uptic in business and we are absolutely booming now. I have not seen business like this since pre crash.

That is fucking amazing!

You believed him.

form those words?
Derping along I see.
I didn't believe anything Trump said pre election. In fact I spent my days on USMB calling him what I thought he was, a Democrat liar. A fraud.

Having said that I didn't need anyone to tell me how stagnant the economy was under Obama because my sales receipts reflected his administrations failures.

Mine reflected his successes. Looks like you are a shitty businessman.
Liar

Does that mean the TrumpyBear will be secretly selling them weapons in the near future too?

Oh and Raygun's interference delayed the hostage release by months forcing the Americans held to endure captivity even longer.

Lets hope the world benefits the most, but we will have to wait and see. NK has never stood by their word,

Yeah....I know. We usually do. But shit is different now, ain't it?

In what way? It seems the same as before. NK wants something, that is the only time they want to bargain. I don’t put much weight into the meetings. NK has played us before and I don’t trust them at all. Same NK, different day.

You misunderstood. I was referring to our guy being able to stand by his word.
Lets hope the world benefits the most, but we will have to wait and see. NK has never stood by their word,

In what way? It seems the same as before. NK wants something, that is the only time they want to bargain. I don’t put much weight into the meetings. NK has played us before and I don’t trust them at all. Same NK, different day.

NK has played us for a couple decades. I think if NK plays any games Trump is more likely to react harshly than previous administrations, he is unpredictable where the last several Presidents have been more reserved and diplomatic.

Yeah....diplomacy is dumb.

Why do you think diplomacy is dumb?

You believe that Trump has completely revitalized our economy?

That is fucking amazing!

You believed him.

form those words?

Quarterly GDP rate for the last 10 years...looks like some of those columns are well above 3%

upload_2018-3-9_13-12-51.png

United States GDP Growth Rate | 1947-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

Very similar situation. Iran told Carter to go pound sand. Once Reagan was elected the Iranians caved. Just like NK is doing now. They hear footsteps

Peace through strength.

Obama could learn something here

-Geaux
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWXAAAAJDc5Zjk1OGMxLTFmMzYtNGU2Mi1iZGM4LTU2MzI4ZWNlOWUxNQ.jpg

Having said that I didn't need anyone to tell me how stagnant the economy was under Obama because my sales receipts reflected his administrations failures.
Obama did the right thing, he stood back and watched the Fed pour $4.5T into markets. It had to be done. The economy was broken.

He gets credit for that, and I'm all for it.

But the obedient sycophants who toot his horn over economic growth and stock market figures, as if he brilliantly and meticulously navigated the economy through dangerous waters, are either lying or ignorant. Or both. $4.5T is a lot of money. We just borrowed our way out of the crisis and used it like water on a fire.

So now we move on.

Last edited:

You believed him.

form those words?

Where were you?

Trump hasn't hit 3% annually either. You'd think he blew that mark away listening to you joker's felate him on here.

Trump did indeed say that Mexico was sending us murderers and rapists. And some good people.

Trump hasn't been President for 4 quarters.

The 2Q17, 3Q17 and 4Q17 quarters were 3.1, 3.2 and 2.5. He wasn't President for the whole first quarter. Current 1Q18 projection is 5.4.

Obama was President for 8 years and had a HUGE advantage of starting at the bottom of a recession

NK has played us for a couple decades. I think if NK plays any games Trump is more likely to react harshly than previous administrations, he is unpredictable where the last several Presidents have been more reserved and diplomatic.

Yeah....diplomacy is dumb.

Why do you think diplomacy is dumb?

Sarcasm. Learn to love it and it will love you back.

You believed him.

form those words?

Where were you?

The 2Q17, 3Q17 and 4Q17 quarters were 3.1, 3.2 and 2.5. He wasn't President for the whole first quarter. Current 1Q18 projection is 5.4.

Obama was President for 8 years and had a HUGE advantage of starting at the bottom of a recession
Times were GOOD. LOL

You believed him.

form those words?

Where were you?

Yeah man. A YUGE advantage. Especially since he had such a cooperative Congress to work with.

That is fucking amazing!

You believed him.

form those words?

Quarterly GDP rate for the last 10 years...looks like some of those columns are well above 3%

View attachment 181536

Already addressed that

That is fucking amazing!

You believed him.

form those words?

View attachment 181536

Already addressed that

You didn't address where you got the inaccurate info, though.

You believed him.

form those words?

View attachment 181536

Already addressed that

As you know, your right to ask questions has been withdrawn since you never answer them.

Speaking of which, how's the search for Trump's racist quotes that don't need to be spun to make them "racist" going?

You believed him.

form those words?

View attachment 181536

Already addressed that

As you know, your right to ask questions has been withdrawn since you never answer them.

Speaking of which, how's the search for Trump's racist quotes that don't need to be spun to make them "racist" going?

Why do you think have I accused Trump of saying anything that you would consider to be racist? It's like you have had a conversation with someone who you think is me.

In fact, I'm on record as saying that I don't think Trump is a straight up racist. You sure don't know stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back