🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump flips on ANOTHER campaign promise!

I think it is much better that The Donald made a deal with China to be friends not enemies. Hopefully, it will help both the USA and China. One positive result already is that China is working with The Donald to deal with the crew cut North Korean nut which Obama failed to address for 8 years.

It would be interesting if The Donald appointed the legendary Dennis Rodman to be Ambassador to North Korea.

Dennis-Rodman-Donald-Trump.jpg

odium if you fell for the campaign bullshit then you haven't learned much over the years......
Obviously I haven't. It was nice to hear what I thought was HONESTY and OBVIOUS FACTS said by such a high powered politician it sucked ya in.
We all told you tards he was feeding you snake oil.

The opposite choice was even worse. Can always remember that. He is not getting my vote in 2020 I won't vote but he did save us hopefully from the Clinton's forever!

I think it is much better that The Donald made a deal with China to be friends not enemies. Hopefully, it will help both the USA and China. One positive result already is that China is working with The Donald to deal with the crew cut North Korean nut which Obama failed to address for 8 years.

It would be interesting if The Donald appointed the legendary Dennis Rodman to be Ambassador to North Korea.

Dennis-Rodman-Donald-Trump.jpg
. You trying to get Rodman smoked ?? LOL.. Little Kim won't be as amused this time.

odium if you fell for the campaign bullshit then you haven't learned much over the years......
Obviously I haven't. It was nice to hear what I thought was HONESTY and OBVIOUS FACTS said by such a high powered politician it sucked ya in.

The opposite choice was even worse. Can always remember that. He is not getting my vote in 2020 I won't vote but he did save us hopefully from the Clinton's forever!
. Listen, quit blaming Trump, and start blaming the right people or groups. He has tried to make good on his promises, but has been derailed or pushed back by the so called resistance.

Him telling his supporters during the campaign that on day one he was going to label China as a currency manipulator and hold them to account. Guess that isn't gonna happen.

He also said he was going to get us out of NATO because they were an obsolete and ineffective organization. Today, he said we need NATO to help us with ISIL.

Yep, just more in a long line of broken promises.

Him telling his supporters during the campaign that on day one he was going to label China as a currency manipulator and hold them to account. Guess that isn't gonna happen.

He also said he was going to get us out of NATO because they were an obsolete and ineffective organization. Today, he said we need NATO to help us with ISIL.

Yep, just more in a long line of broken promises.
. Well blame Trump then, and cover for the real manipulators in this country. Pathetic.

Holy fucking shit. What a douchebag.
Leaves open possibility of renominating yellen?

"Trump flips on ANOTHER campaign promise!"

One wonders whether he'll flip enough that the sycophantic Trumpkins (I know, that's redundant) will start to buy into the notions he evolves to espouse. They were told during the campaign that Trump's word could not be trusted, that no matter what they expect him to do, it's not what he'll end up doing. Now, they're observing incrementally that to be so. Will they become disenchanted or will they follow him merely because he tells them to? Time will tell, and there's no point to doing anything other than patiently waiting to find out.

What's increasingly clear is that large quantities of the people who are Trump's base of support either didn't take the time to fully understand the man they championed, or they just didn't "get it" and won't. Trump will as soon as bite the hand that fed him as not. He got what he wanted and now he's moved on. The Bannon "demotion" is among the first signs of that, and it won't be the last.

. Listen, quit blaming Trump, and start blaming the right people or groups. He has tried to make good on his promises, but has been derailed or pushed back by the so called resistance.

The right has the White House, the house.the senate, and now, someone from the altRight on the supreme court. Who do you think is blocking him?

I didn't ask for a picture of your wall of defeat, just what the lie was...why don't you tell us what it was?

I guess you'll have to watch the video starting at 1:37 to see, won't you?

Forum List

Back