trump folds on govt shutdown

Oh they could take it out of the defense budget.

After all building the wall is in defense of the country.

Keeping illegals out.

Illegals who cost us billions each year. No more illegals and billions saved. Those billions could be put back in the defense budget.
the-spin-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

Seems Trump needs to have Pelosi charged with Sexual Assault.

Because Pelosi just grabbed Trump by the pussy!

I see no change in his position, shit for brains.

To make a statement like that, you have shit for brains.
One thing to say something in front of a crowd, it's time to get real.

It is time to get real. The founding fathers set up a system of checks and balances. You don't get to ignore them. Trump is not a King.
But he is CIC and the wall is part of defense. Much like the Coast guard.

If the wall is part of defense, then it has to be manned by the military.
Ok.

Keeping illegals out.

Illegals who cost us billions each year. No more illegals and billions saved. Those billions could be put back in the defense budget.
Oh, you make that sound so easy. Won't work, but dream on...

You sound like you think it would be difficult for the Army Corp of Engineers to build a fence. I think it would be one of the easiest things they ever did.

It would work. No dreaming. LOL
I'm not saying they can't build a Wall; of course they could. You haven't told me yet where the materials are going to come from. You believe the Army, Navy, Air Force etc. are going to give up their $$ to buy the materials for Donald's Wall? Let's put it this way: I'll be surprised if the military lets it go. My guess is they've already got that money spent.

He is the CIC and can order anything. Once the wall is built the billions we save could go back to the defense budget.

Army Corp of Engineers can build anything and have in the past. That wall would be a piece of cake for those guys.
Fence building materials aren't free. I don't think the Congress will be very happy if Trump's minions steal money they appropriated for something else in order to build a Wall. Nosirree, they are not going to like that. Congress has the power of the purse and it damned well better stay that way.

Keeping illegals out.

No they cannot. There is no threat to this country from any country. Immigration is a civil function not a military one. They cannot enforce civil law.
Mexico need to control their own civil functions. They fail it becomes a military unarmed invasion.

Bullshit. Foreigners can come into this country to request asylum. That is legal.
They can request all they want, but 9 out of 10 times it isn't granted because just wanting to find a job doesn't qualify them for asylum.

there is no express wall building power.

Army Corp of Engineers can build anything and have in the past. That wall would be a piece of cake for those guys.
Fence building materials aren't free. I don't think the Congress will be very happy if Trump's minions steal money they appropriated for something else in order to build a Wall. Nosirree, they are not going to like that. Congress has the power of the purse and it damned well better stay that way.

Keeping illegals out.

No they cannot. There is no threat to this country from any country. Immigration is a civil function not a military one. They cannot enforce civil law.
Mexico need to control their own civil functions. They fail it becomes a military unarmed invasion.

WTF is a "military unarmed invasion"? The very definition of military is that they are armed, well organized (the refugees aren't), and controlled by a nation.

Do you just string words together, hoping they scare the rubes? Kinda looks like it.

Do you really think that's how drugs are smuggled into the country? Some "beaner with a backpack full of weed" is risking life and limb to smuggle maybe $700 worth of weed across the border? :lol:

Mexico-Border-Fence-Climbers-1.jpg

Photoshop much? :21::21::21::21:

You know, when CO legalized it for recreational use, I quit buying Mexican brick, because it has seeds and stems in it, as well as requires a grinder to break it up for smoking.

The stuff from CO? No seeds, very few stems, and you don't need a grinder.

Most people I know will only buy Mexican brick if there is nothing else available, and there generally is.

Do you really think that's how drugs are smuggled into the country? Some "beaner with a backpack full of weed" is risking life and limb to smuggle maybe $700 worth of weed across the border? :lol:

You know, when CO legalized it for recreational use, I quit buying Mexican brick, because it has seeds and stems in it, as well as requires a grinder to break it up for smoking.

Most people I know will only buy Mexican brick if there is nothing else available, and there generally is.

I didn't even know Mexican brick was still a thing. It's been years since I've been able to find anything but medical/recreational weed. I can't remember the last time I had to pick a seed out of a bag.

I didn't even know Mexican brick was still a thing. It's been years since I've been able to find anything but medical/recreational weed. I can't remember the last time I had to pick a seed out of a bag.

Yeah, its still a thing around here, but most people won't buy it unless they absolutely have to. I used to get it from a dude, but then when I found another person who had good bud, that is when I switched. It's a bit more, but it's worth it.

And...................it kinda blows the argument out of the water that people are coming here with bricks of marijuana on their backs. Like I said, why buy crappy smoke when really good stuff is available?

Last edited:

Yeah, its still a thing around here, but most people won't buy it unless they absolutely have to. I used to get it from a dude, but then when I found another person who had good bud, that is when I switched. It's a bit more, but it's worth it.

And...................it kinda blows the argument out of the water that people are coming here with bricks of marijuana on their backs. Like I said, why buy crappy smoke when really good stuff is available?
Yeah it's still around here but taste like dirt from age,or all the sweat off the backs of the mules..

Why shut down if you don't have to. Smart move.

The Army Corp of Engineers can build the wall and that's exactly who should be doing it as soon as possible.

Keeping illegals out.

If it’s that simple..... Do you think Trump could have done that a year ago? It’s not going to happen.

Why shut down if you don't have to. Smart move.

The Army Corp of Engineers can build the wall and that's exactly who should be doing it as soon as possible.

Keeping illegals out.

If it’s that simple..... Do you think Trump could have done that a year ago? It’s not going to happen.

You know, I'd be willing to bet that Putin and Xi are salivating at the prospect of 5 BILLION dollars of military money going for a wall.

Taking that 5 billion from the military would have a severe impact on our readiness world wide. Have you conservatives even thought about that? Bombs, bullets, fuel and hardware all cost money to operate and maintain. Do you want to impair our military that badly?

Forum List

Back