trump folds on govt shutdown

The president can't win with the angry incoherent hypocritical left. They want to pull Troops out of harms way and when he does it they hate him for it. He'd be blamed for a government shutdown and when he avoids it they call him a "pussy".

So...learn from that. Liberals arent human. They hate Donald Trump because he shut the government down didnt shut the government down.

How many times can you swallow the propaganda?
Time to edit.

The president can't win with the angry incoherent hypocritical left. They want to pull Troops out of harms way and when he does it they hate him for it. He'd be blamed for a government shutdown and when he avoids it they call him a "pussy".

So...learn from that. Liberals arent human. They hate Donald Trump because he shut the government down didnt shut the government down.

Time to edit.
The moron will not sign bill without his wall included ? The fn idiot will vacation to Mar a Largo as gov't shuts down? The pos is a dead man walking in 2020

Those who voted the clown in, are the ones that will be hurt the most. I say shut it for 2 years.

Time to edit.
The moron will not sign bill without his wall included ? The fn idiot will vacation to Mar a Largo as gov't shuts down? The pos is a dead man walking in 2020
We put him there to build the damn wall. We would vote him out of office in 2020 if he didn't fight for it now.

there is no express wall building power.

Army Corp of Engineers can build anything and have in the past. That wall would be a piece of cake for those guys.
Fence building materials aren't free. I don't think the Congress will be very happy if Trump's minions steal money they appropriated for something else in order to build a Wall. Nosirree, they are not going to like that. Congress has the power of the purse and it damned well better stay that way.
And he'd better not send pallets of cash to Iran without Congressional approval by God!!!
:1peleas:
That was Iran's money, ordered by a Court for us to pay. I don't blame Iran for wanting it up front before they signed the Deal.
Will you assholes ever stop with this bullshit?

That was NOT Irans money. It was money set aside for victims of Iranian terrorism seized from Iran.

If it was their money why did it have to be snuck in, under cover of darkness, on pallets and converted to Euros?

"The Clinton administration had agreed in 2000 to pay that $400 million to Americans who had won lawsuits against Iran in US courts. These families and individuals had sued the Islamic Republic for damages after the deaths of loved ones or for being the victims themselves of Iran-backed kidnappings or terrorist attacks. At the time, US officials told those families the money would come from Iran."

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics
It was Iran's money with 25 years of accrued interest. If the Clinton administration had agreed in 2000 to pay Americans with that money, why in hell in 2015 was the money still sitting in an account?
It doesn't matter. I understand why we stopped doing business with Iran and why we didn't pay them back for so long, but it was their money and the Deal freed up that money to go back to Iran.

Time to edit.
Did Trump just make another announcement that he is going to shut down the government?

Time to edit.
We put him there to build the damn wall. We would vote him out of office in 2020 if he didn't fight for it now.
So the dolt lied when he repeated 1000 times mexico will pay for it? and all the dotards yelled out in joy

Time to edit.
Did Trump just make another announcement that he is going to shut down the government?
He's not signing the spending bill without 5 billion for the wall he said mexico would pay for The pos will vacation in mar a largo tomorrow He'll be the walking dead in 2020

Time to edit.
He's not signing the spending bill without 5 billion for the wall he said mexico would pay for The pos will vacation in mar a largo tomorrow He'll be the walking dead in 2020
They can fax it to him. The article I saw mentioned 3B. His supporters were angry he was caving--now they're happy again. I don't think another partial government shutdown is going to shake his base one bit. They love that Trump is standing his ground.

Army Corp of Engineers can build anything and have in the past. That wall would be a piece of cake for those guys.
Fence building materials aren't free. I don't think the Congress will be very happy if Trump's minions steal money they appropriated for something else in order to build a Wall. Nosirree, they are not going to like that. Congress has the power of the purse and it damned well better stay that way.
And he'd better not send pallets of cash to Iran without Congressional approval by God!!!
That was Iran's money, ordered by a Court for us to pay. I don't blame Iran for wanting it up front before they signed the Deal.
Who cares whos money it was?
They sponsor terrorism. I bet that money went towards mercenaries or missile technology.
If i stole something from al queada would you want me to give it back?
If someone paid you for something you never delivered, yes, I would expect you to give the money back. And I'm sure you would.

The $1.8 billion
The Congressional Research Service, the nonpartisan analytic arm of Congress, reviewed this cash transfer in a 2018 report. It gave a total of $1.7 billion.
That was the amount that U.S. and Iranian negotiators settled on to resolve an arms contract between the United States and Iran that predated the Iranian revolution in 1979. Iran had paid for military equipment, and it was never delivered.
As of 1990, there were $400 million in that account. Negotiators agreed that accrued interest would add $1.3 billion to the amount, which is a lot of money — but 25 years is a long time for interest to build up the balance.
The United States sent the money to Iran in euros, Swiss francs and other currencies
Sending the money to Iran was Obama's choice.
They were seized by EO and Obama released them by EO.
Obama was not legally bound to return it.....it was his choice.
So essentially Obama sent aide to our enemies which is classified as treason.

I would have used the money to build the wall and dare Iran to come and get it. :5_1_12024:

They sponsor terrorism. I bet that money went towards mercenaries or missile technology.
If someone paid you for something you never delivered, yes, I would expect you to give the money back. And I'm sure you would.

The $1.8 billion
The Congressional Research Service, the nonpartisan analytic arm of Congress, reviewed this cash transfer in a 2018 report. It gave a total of $1.7 billion.
That was the amount that U.S. and Iranian negotiators settled on to resolve an arms contract between the United States and Iran that predated the Iranian revolution in 1979. Iran had paid for military equipment, and it was never delivered.
As of 1990, there were $400 million in that account. Negotiators agreed that accrued interest would add $1.3 billion to the amount, which is a lot of money — but 25 years is a long time for interest to build up the balance.
The United States sent the money to Iran in euros, Swiss francs and other currencies

I would have used the money to build the wall and dare Iran to come and get it. :5_1_12024:
This has been debunked. That wasn't our money.

The $1.8 billion

This has been debunked. That wasn't our money.
They declared war on us.
They lost all rights to it....end of story.

Anyone who dares saying otherwise to my face will get an ass-whipping because I've been a recipient of Iran's Guerrilla warfare tactics while serving in the military.

Time to edit.
So the dolt lied when he repeated 1000 times mexico will pay for it? and all the dotards yelled out in joy
jc laughs while TRUMP DOW sinks 600

Time to edit.
jc laughs while TRUMP DOW sinks 600

LMAO Last I heard it was the markets DOW.

You sure are stupid.

Time to edit.
They can fax it to him. The article I saw mentioned 3B. His supporters were angry he was caving--now they're happy again. I don't think another partial government shutdown is going to shake his base one bit. They love that Trump is standing his ground.
LOL even though that ground is quaking beneath them?

Time to edit.
Technically, the money we saved with the new trade deal pays for it.
The money we saved from illegals sending eft's to Mexico can also pay for it.
I don't care just build the damn wall.

Forum List

Back