Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

NOTHING that pays under $20 per hour should qualify for an actual "job". That's not something people should work hard at

Trump gave us the worst economy since the Depression

Thankfully, the Amazing Biden came to save us
No, Democrats did that by using a virus to kill Trump's soaring economy. Under Biden, we have the worst inflation in decades mainly because of his across-the-board bad policies.

It is your fault for not admitting that the medical community has been frequently wrong. AIDS for example.
I have no problem admitting it gets things wrong. But I also have to add that they’re constantly working to get it right.

Oddly enough that’s what Fauci has been attacked for doing. They say he changes his mind so much. From my standpoint, that’s a sign of someone who is doing things the right way. Not changing one’s mind in light of new data is bad practice.

NOTHING that pays under $20 per hour should qualify for an actual "job". That's not something people should work hard at
High schoolers and college students got to have some job. Again, proof you the demofk is ignorant to life.

That's fine but do not call $10 per hour an actual job. Rename it to something lesser. I've forgotten more about life than you will ever know. You will believe $25 is a great wage and dog gone it all I'm proud of it. Sad.

No, Democrats did that by using a virus to kill Trump's soaring economy. Under Biden, we have the worst inflation in decades mainly because of his across-the-board bad policies.
Trump claimed he had everything under control

He lied

That's fine but do not call $10 per hour an actual job. Rename it to something lesser. I've forgotten more about life than you will ever know. You will believe $25 is a great wage and dog gone it all I'm proud of it. Sad.
What’s it called then?

it’s sad because you have no fking idea about life

Stepping stone. Perfect. Don't need to bust ones but for a low wage. Show up and do the minimum.

People do get trained. We are talking about $10 per hour jobs. We do not want adults doing those kind of meaningless endeavors.

I have no problem admitting it gets things wrong. But I also have to add that they’re constantly working to get it right.

Oddly enough that’s what Fauci has been attacked for doing. They say he changes his mind so much. From my standpoint, that’s a sign of someone who is doing things the right way. Not changing one’s mind in light of new data is bad practice.
What has Fauci gotten right? Kids survival rate is 99.98% why are they wearing masks in school and while playing basketball?

People do get trained. We are talking about $10 per hour jobs. We do not want adults doing those kind of meaningless endeavors.
Yep, everyone has to learn their job. I was referring to skills training. Millions of those jobs, go look it up. Jobs that pay 25 dollars an hour. Benefits too. Lazy are the people you support

The unemployment rate is 4%, you illiterate retard.

Cults gonna cult!

LOL
Fake fucking numbers-----paying people not to work so they aren't working to create a fake unemployment number is dishonest as fuck and dangerous. Its immoral that asshole dem propagandists and other communists insist on trying to spread their lies. LABOR PARTICIPATION Is the number you actually want to see----do note how many people are not working now under BIDEN.

Your rate of pay should not impact the effort you put into a job

You are living in fantasy land.....Trump wanted to open up the country but Democrats kept businesses shut, prosecuted people for running their businesses, punished kids by keeping schools closed, etc. Trump also cleared the bureaucratic road blocks and red tape that usually causes vaccination research to take years. Then, he assembled the distribution network that would be needed to get the vaccine out quickly. Trump also promoted theraputics. Democrats denigrated him and made fun of him for that but, as we see now, those treatments could have saved lives. Democrats and Biden have blood on their hands.
Oh really? Obama got a vaccine for H1N1 out faster that Trump did this.

Bullshit on all of that

Fake fucking numbers-----paying people not to work so they aren't working to create a fake unemployment number is dishonest as fuck and dangerous. Its immoral that asshole dem propagandists and other communists insist on trying to spread their lies. LABOR PARTICIPATION Is the number you actually want to see----do note how many people are not working now under BIDEN.

“Paying people not to work” creates HIGHER unemployment numbers ya stupid fuck

Forum List

Back