Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

Fake fucking numbers-----paying people not to work so they aren't working to create a fake unemployment number is dishonest as fuck and dangerous. Its immoral that asshole dem propagandists and other communists insist on trying to spread their lies. LABOR PARTICIPATION Is the number you actually want to see----do note how many people are not working now under BIDEN.

You graph shows increased participation rate since Jan 2021 that is heading up sharply.

You do know how to read a graph, right?

Besides that let me explain to you a few things: structurally LFPR is projected to be falling untill the end of 2030s due to population demographics - boomers retiring and people spending more time in school.

When economic shake ups happen retirements and people getting more education accelerate temporarily. The bigger the shake up the more pronounced these effects are.

We've grown jobs by 6.6 million since Jan21 and GDP by over 5% - these are great numbers and certainly enough to support growing LFPR, even against long term structural effects.

Last month we created almost 500k jobs, but unemployment actually went up - why? Because we have even more people entering workforce and looking for a job again.

Last edited:
Fake fucking numbers-----paying people not to work so they aren't working to create a fake unemployment number is dishonest as fuck and dangerous. Its immoral that asshole dem propagandists and other communists insist on trying to spread their lies. LABOR PARTICIPATION Is the number you actually want to see----do note how many people are not working now under BIDEN.

Exactly, participation rate. They’ll avoid posting.

What has Fauci gotten right? Kids survival rate is 99.98% why are they wearing masks in school and while playing basketball?
Ya know who doesn't care about wearing masks?

Kids

I see then get off the bus every day...walking home from the bus stop still wearing the mask. Outdoors...by themselves.

Doesn't seem to bother them at all

Kids

I see then get off the bus every day...walking home from the bus stop still wearing the mask. Outdoors...by themselves.

Some kids are as easily programmed as you are.

Well, he was right that COVID was going to be a very big deal and that it wouldn’t magically disappear.
He made sure it wouldn’t. Hahaha you’re a fool. Hey combat bob, why are vaccinated people afraid of unvaccinated?

Kids

Still never answered why I need a mask if you wear one?

Kids

Have you asked them? Try playing 30 minutes of basketball while wearing one. Wearing them outdoors is useless, like your posts, Herr Lesh.

It was a godsend how he turned around the economy and revitalized the American machine, then coronavirus happened and all his accomplishments went down the drain. Right out of the second great depression it looked like a miracle only to be quickly done away with.

Have you asked them? Try playing 30 minutes of basketball while wearing one. Wearing them outdoors is useless, like your posts, Herr Lesh.
I didn't have to ask them. I SEE them wearing them when they don't have to

It was a godsend how he turned around the economy and revitalized the American machine, then coronavirus happened and all his accomplishments went down the drain. Right out of the second great depression it looked like a miracle only to be quickly done away with.
No it didn't. it looked a LOT like the same economy Obama presided over

Until Trump screwed the pooch

It’s what evil does

Forum List

Back