Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

That's a very funny way of saying he supported shutdowns.

You are so full of shit it's hilarious.
of course he did, well not complete shutdowns, but he listened to Dr Fauci amd Brix…he did what they suggested, but then as time went on want the economy to reopen.

He put the american people health first, slowed the spead, and then slowly wanted to reopen…the demafascist instead caused a panic and refused to reopen

of course he did, well not complete shutdowns, but he listened to Dr Fauci amd Brix…he did what they suggested, but then as time went on want the economy to reopen.

He put the american people health first, slowed the spead, and then slowly wanted to reopen…the demafascist instead caused a panic and refused to reopen

I know you are dying to talk about how Trump is awesome sauce, but next time you throw your two cents in just read wtf the point of the discussion is first.

Poster claimed that job contraction was because Democrats ushered in the shutdowns. That's a fantasy and nothing you've said refutes that fact.

I know you are dying to talk about how Trump is awesome sauce, but next time you throw your two cents in just read wtf the point of the discussion is first.

Poster claimed that job contraction was because Democrats ushered in the shutdowns. That's a fantasy and nothing you've said refutes that fact.
ah yeah…they didn’t…that’s true, in fact they encouraged people to come out to China town and Times Square, undermining Trump at first…until they realized they could take advantage and destroy the economy

party before people…the demafacist way

You have never opposed a single Dim since you've been on this forum.

You lie again as is your only recourse in life.

1644094164332.png

Funny graph. It does not change the FACT that Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years, by the end of 23018. Not Obama.
:thankusmile:
Yep,Mac and the rest of the paid Demoncrat lovers can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are :rofl::lmao:our resident paid troll from the DNC KissMy tries to pretend these are not facts so he is throwing chairs in anger in defeat. :rofl: :lmao:

Is that somehow different than the many race baiting righty idiots on the forum.

I am very sorry to hear that, that is terrible news.
My point is challenging FFI isn't overly difficult. Yeah, miserable. Luckily we have Children's Hospital in Boston and they were able to assist. I think vaccines for young kids do more harm than good or are at best net neutral.

Not a Monkeys Uncle he works fir Langley,he would commit suicide first before ever speaking a word of truth or owning up to being proven wrong,his nose continues to stretch miles long across the globe. :lmao:

My point is challenging FFI isn't overly difficult.

It was just the first one I found in my search to show that Bripat was a liar.

Yeah, miserable. Luckily we have Children's Hospital in Boston and they were able to assist.

I am glad they could help. The local Children's Hospital is where we took our son the night he was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, they are amazing.

I think vaccines for young kids do more harm than good or are at best net neutral.

I am glad I did not have anyone under 18 that I had to make that choice for.

It was just the first one I found in my search to show that Bripat was a liar.

I am glad they could help. The local Children's Hospital is where we took our son the night he was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, they are amazing.

I am glad I did not have anyone under 18 that I had to make that choice for.
I hope your son is OK. My kids will be the death of me!!!

colfax_m calls me a liar and says my firsthand personal experiences should not matter when it comes to science. LOL

Leftists are deranged

I hope your son is OK.

He is about to turn 20, that was almost 10 years ago he was diagnosed.

He takes good care of himself, amazingly fit and watches his blood sugars better than most diabetics. Those stories his mother has told him about what can happen if he does not seem to have worked!

My kids will be the death of me!!!

They can be, even when they are 20 and 27, or soon to be

@colfax_m calls me a liar and says my firsthand personal experiences should not matter when it comes to science. LOL

I would not accuse anyone of making up such a story.

Leftists are deranged

all partisans are

He is about to turn 20, that was almost 10 years ago he was diagnosed.

He takes good care of himself, amazingly fit and watches his blood sugars better than most diabetics. Those stories his mother has told him about what can happen if he does not seem to have worked!

They can be, even when they are 20 and 27, or soon to be

I would not accuse anyone of making up such a story.

all partisans are
He isn't saying I am making it up he is saying one person's experience is meaningless in the overall scheme but I disagree.

Forum List

Back