Trump Gets Really Weird During Mar-A-Lago Presser

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I don't know if any of you saw Trump's bizarre press conference yesterday, but among other weird things, he claimed he had been in a helicopter with Willie Brown and the helicopter almost crashed and they had to make an emergency landing.

According to Trump's drug-induced fantasy, as the chopper was going down, Willie Brown began confessing to Trump "terrible things" about Kamala Harris.

That entire story is fake. Not one word of it is true.

It's time for Trump to retire.

Willie Brown has never been in a helicopter with Trump. The Brown who was in the chopper with Trump was JERRY Brown, who looks nothing like Willie. Gavin Newsom was also on the flight.

The year was 2018, and then-President Trump was visiting to see the devastating forest fires in California. This was the infamous period when Trump said California needed to rake their forests.

There was no emergency landing. It was a perfectly normal flight. However, Trump kept bringing up the possibility of crashing. Maybe there was a picture of a shark painted on the side of the helicopter?

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.

I don't know if any of you saw Trump's bizarre press conference yesterday, but among other weird things, he claimed he had been in a helicopter with Willie Brown and the helicopter almost crashed and they had to make an emergency landing.

According to Trump's drug-induced fantasy, as the chopper was going down, Willie Brown began confessing to Trump "terrible things" about Kamala Harris.

Willie Brown has never been in a helicopter with Trump. The Brown who was in the chopper with Trump was JERRY Brown, who looks nothing like Willie. Gavin Newsom was also on the flight.

The year was 2018, and then-President Trump was visiting to see the devastating forest fires in California. This was the infamous period when Trump said California needed to rake their forests.

There was no emergency landing. It was a perfectly normal flight. However, Trump kept bringing up the possibility of crashing. Maybe there was a picture of a shark painted on the side of the helicopter?

How do you know he was referring to that particular helicopter ride?

Oh you don’t.

He’s known Willie a very long time:

IMG_6873.jpeg

Looks like dementia is starting to set in. He's beginning to sound like Biden. He should step aside and let the Republicans replace him with somebody else on the ticket.

Much worse than Biden. Trump has a horrible mean streak. He's been a vulgar liar and a cheat for decades before this dementia.

His angry rages every day are a sure sign of Alzheimer's.

How do you know he was referring to that particular helicopter ride?
Read. The. Link.

Brown and Trump have never had cause to ride in a helicopter together.

And are you naive enough to believe that if Trump had been in a near-fatal helicopter crash he would never have talked about it before now?

If Trump had almost died in a helicopter crash, he would never stop talking about it.

Look at his obsession with crowd sizes, for example.

This is from yesterday's presser:

"I've spoken to the biggest crowds. Nobody's spoken to crowds bigger than me."

"If you look at Martin Luther King when he did his speech, his great speech, and you look at ours, same real estate, same everything, same number of people. If not, we had more."

Sorry Donald. MLK had a crowd of 250,000. Your January 6 coup speech crowd was somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000.

Last edited:

Check out this weird post from the orange loser...

“What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the US, whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamala, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin' Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE.”
--- TrumpDailyPosts

Poor orange guy. He misses Biden so much.

Check out this weird post from the orange loser...

“What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the US, whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamala, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin' Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE.”
--- TrumpDailyPosts

Poor orange guy. He misses Biden so much.
Wow, that's seriously deranged.

Trump needs to knock off the Adderall and get to a rehab.

Are you sure Trump was not on this helicopter?

After all, he was in Los Angeles on the same day...
Picture of Trump in LA on 9/19/2004
LOL So, Trump was photographed at the Emmys with his wife while at the same time he was with Brown in the helicopter? LOL

No wonder the orange loser loves his MAGA retards. They will believe anything!

Again, are you naive enough to believe if Trump had crashed in a helicopter he never mentioned it before now?

Another link to the Willie Brown hard landing

Trump has published a dozen books since then.

Can you cite in which one he mentions being in a helicopter crash?

Democrats have to constantly make things up. They also tell people how they think.

Whereas with Trump supporters Republicans, we just go by what Democrats say…. democrats say that there’s 100 genders, men can get pregnant, white homeless people are privileged, we should give our tax paying money to foreign countries for never-ending wars with no questions asked, and that the violent BLM riots were “mostly peaceful”

I mean what world are far left radicals living in?

LOL So, Trump was photographed at the Emmys with his wife while at the same time he was with Brown in the helicopter? LOL

No wonder the orange loser loves his MAGA retards. They will believe anything!

Again, are you naive enough to believe if Trump had crashed in a helicopter he never mentioned it before now?

Um, it is you guys who will believe anything. You have no idea what event Trump was referring to, but you think a normal helicopter ride with Jerry Brown from six years ago proves Trump has dementia?

You guys will believe anything.

I posted a link proving Willie Brown was in a helicopter hard landing in LA on 9/19/2004 and Trump was in town. That's all.

I don't know what date Trump was referring to, but y'all don't either. You guys refer to a different person entirely, and a helicopter ride which was uneventful, so most likely, that's NOT what Trump was referring to.

Democrats have to constantly make things up. They also tell people how they think.

Whereas with Trump supporters Republicans, we just go by what Democrats say…. democrats say that there’s 100 genders, men can get pregnant, white homeless people are privileged, we should give our tax paying money to foreign countries for never-ending wars with no questions asked, and that the violent BLM riots were “mostly peaceful”

I mean what world are far left radicals living in?
We should be supporting Ukraine, full stop. It can't be helped you idiots don't understand how it affects the US.

And the protests were, in fact, mostly peaceful. It can't be helped your propagandists only showed you whatever violence there was to feed your confirmation bias. You are way too gullible.

And yet you say the insurrectionists at the Capitol were just trespassing!

Do you tards hear yourselves?!?

Um, it is you guys who will believe anything. You have no idea what event Trump was referring to, but you think a normal helicopter ride with Jerry Brown from six years ago proves Trump has dementia?

You guys will believe anything.

I posted a link proving Willie Brown was in a helicopter hard landing in LA on 9/19/2004 and Trump was in town. That's all.

I don't know what date Trump was referring to, but y'all don't either. You guys refer to a different person entirely, and a helicopter ride which was uneventful, so most likely, that's NOT what Trump was referring to.
Again, you seem to be stupid enough to bleev Trump was in a helicopter crash and has never once mentioned it before in his thousands of speeches and a dozen books.

Wow. What a fantastic sucker you are!

Yeah, weird, cuz you're so original G5000, and independent.

Forum List

Back