Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Phone Number in Televised Speech

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

And USMB Republicans think I make this stuff up.

Most of the time you do make stuff up. That doesn't mean accidentally put truth here sometimes.

Lindsay Graham is scum. Good for Trump.
Lol it really doesn't matter how childish this ass clown acts you people will always defend him.

No, the minute he starts acting like a typical politician and groveling before the lamestream media, we will stop supporting him. The fact that he refused to apologize for insulting McCain makes me like him even more.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

Most of the time you do make stuff up. That doesn't mean accidentally put truth here sometimes.

Lol it really doesn't matter how childish this ass clown acts you people will always defend him.

No, the minute he starts acting like a typical politician and groveling before the lamestream media, we will stop supporting him. The fact that he refused to apologize for insulting McCain makes me like him even more.
Refusing to apologize is one thing, but continuing to act like a child is something very different. If Obama pulled this shit you people would not shut the fuck about it and you know it. Instead, you think this assclown desperate for attention is some kind of Messiah.

He just keeps alienating one Republican after another. The R's are already falling apart, imploding and he's just making that worse.

He's very clever though. You notice that he never ever says anything about actual issues. He just says what he thinks the dumbest of the RWs want to hear.
If we as you suggest clown trash are imploding why is his SUPPORT growing?

The Repub party is all over the place and has been for some years now. They have no mandate, no solidarity and are at each others throats all the time.

(Note that is one paragraph. A new paragraph indicates a new subject. Are you following that?)

His support is among those who just need to be angry at something, ANYTHING. His fans are the tee potty types. Failures who can't and won't take responsibility for their position in this world.

You know the type I mean - people who must lie about their IQ in order to feel superior but then prove they're lying with every single post.

BTW, further evidence of the R total lack of cohesion is that he is at only 24% in the polls. Where are the other 76%? Think about it.
Have democrats put 10 more people in the race and see if ANYONE breaks 20 you moron.

Of course not. Only a party of idiots would do something like that.

-----------

The easiest way to understand how ridiculous these RWnuts sound is to simply imagine how they'd be reacting if Barack Obama, in a snit, gave out, say, John Boeher's private cellphone number.

Who cares if Trumps goes all the way or not...He's DIRECTING the conversation to all the HRD QUESTIONS the DemocRATS and RINO'S DON'T want to talk about... Where's the Hildebeast, Slimeball Sanders, or most of the other Republican candidates?... Easy answer is that Trump has sucked all the air out of everyone else's campaign... BTW, who was the NEXT Republican contender that announced today.... I think it was some failed governor from the Midwest, but not certain, as there is NO COVERAGE, it's simply TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP all day and night....The Donald must be LOVING THIS, his BRASHNESS and ARROGANCE are feeding on it... he'll continue to grow, he's an EXPERT on PR and staying out in front of the weak competition!

Where's Sanders? Well last week he was in Arizona, drawing a bigger crowd than Trump got there.

-----------

Refusing to apologize is one thing, but continuing to act like a child is something very different. If Obama pulled this shit you people would not shut the fuck about it and you know it. Instead, you think this assclown desperate for attention is some kind of Messiah.
The panic is setting in.with you too, I see. :lol:

-----------

On the contrary, i am excited. The higher he is in the polls among republicans the better. He is going to torpedo the first debate. Once the dust is settled we won't know what happened. His knuckle dragging ranting is going to bring down the entire GOP campaign and Hillary will get a boost in the polls.

Are you so naive to believe independents and democrats will vote for this clown?

Who cares if Trumps goes all the way or not...He's DIRECTING the conversation to all the HRD QUESTIONS the DemocRATS and RINO'S DON'T want to talk about... Where's the Hildebeast, Slimeball Sanders, or most of the other Republican candidates?... Easy answer is that Trump has sucked all the air out of everyone else's campaign... BTW, who was the NEXT Republican contender that announced today.... I think it was some failed governor from the Midwest, but not certain, as there is NO COVERAGE, it's simply TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP all day and night....The Donald must be LOVING THIS, his BRASHNESS and ARROGANCE are feeding on it... he'll continue to grow, he's an EXPERT on PR and staying out in front of the weak competition!

Where's Sanders? Well last week he was in Arizona, drawing a bigger crowd than Trump got there.

Really? Trump draws 15,000 to 20,000 and your NeoCommie buddy draws 11,000!

Bernie Sanders draws his biggest crowd yet in Arizona of all places - The Washington Post

Bernie Sanders draws his biggest crowd yet in Arizona of all places - The Washington Post

That was a made up number. Trump filled a 4500 capacity hall.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-12-at-10.24.42-PM1.png

NaziCons created Frankentrump.

Of course, YOUR number is right, and mine is wrong! You're pathetic! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Numbers game Trump claims 20 000 in crowd city says 4 200

On the contrary, i am excited. The higher he is in the polls among republicans the better. He is going to torpedo the first debate. Once the dust is settled we won't know what happened. His knuckle dragging ranting is going to bring down the entire GOP campaign and Hillary will get a boost in the polls.

Are you so naive to believe independents and democrats will vote for this clown?
Sure, buddy. That's why you're in panic mode. If you weren't, you would be praising him so you could have your dream candidate. We see through you and your nervous laughter. :lol:

Of course, YOUR number is right, and mine is wrong! You're pathetic! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This is what Trump's crowd looked like:

mBHKkzhVg8DG2oLiuFywAISkW8ZoLZDxMMeU5pM0AMTd13mbRldETFZGH3gkImVleA1lfeZjzjluUXllq42eH4VodSIKW7oqv59mzyG_2_RxvSeK9OhXAo4Og5BNsrduTDsNbys

This is what a 15,000 capacity stadium looks like:

qz3F_7PvZ5ihzlrf557uSxz4yxlatSmx86k7TIErQdsHbQ08gRYCEdZrpfozHBY0RAbl51gaXob353s--yATobBuakBFJO3gw0E0sODnp_uTlqASHF8-2RYLRnyMoD_Asxjob70

Get it?

-----------

Any examples? Try to keep a record. When you find one, promise me you'll let me know.

90% of your posts, pick one.
but 100% of them are about those nasty republicans.....
couch.gif
Tsk, tsk. Now you just lied. We knew it was coming. It's what your kind does.
and you dont lie?....the other day you implied i was a racist....i asked you twice to back that up like you "claim" you do....you ran from both of those threads....care to try now?....or am i seeing more "dean talk"?......how about it hot shot?....will you prove it?....or run?..i bet run,its what your kind does.....

Sure, buddy. That's why you're in panic mode. If you weren't, you would be praising him so you could have your dream candidate. We see through you and your nervous laughter. :lol:
It's a pretty simple question: are you so naive to think independents and democrats will vote for this clown?

-----------

Seriously, this guy has absolutely no interest in the presidency.
Neither do republicans who support him.
can you elaborate on that jones?.....

It's a pretty simple question: are you so naive to think independents and democrats will vote for this clown?
It's a rhetorical question.

Yes, I think the will, especially if the Hillary is the alternative. Even Democrats want the border sealed.

This is what Trump's crowd looked like:

mBHKkzhVg8DG2oLiuFywAISkW8ZoLZDxMMeU5pM0AMTd13mbRldETFZGH3gkImVleA1lfeZjzjluUXllq42eH4VodSIKW7oqv59mzyG_2_RxvSeK9OhXAo4Og5BNsrduTDsNbys

This is what a 15,000 capacity stadium looks like:

qz3F_7PvZ5ihzlrf557uSxz4yxlatSmx86k7TIErQdsHbQ08gRYCEdZrpfozHBY0RAbl51gaXob353s--yATobBuakBFJO3gw0E0sODnp_uTlqASHF8-2RYLRnyMoD_Asxjob70

Get it?
Seems Donald had them in the convention center where 4200 is the legal limit, and that was what was reported by the city, for LEGAL REASONS, but others know the crowd was much larger than that!

Does THIS look like 11,000 to you?...LOLOL!

Bernie-Sanders-speaks-to-a-cro.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back