Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

If Kelly wants to be taken seriously as a journalist you don't pose for pictures like that
God damn you are gay as shit. So confused now you are going after Kelly?

Who is your target bitch? Trump or Kelly, this is so fascinating, you don't know even know who to attack.:)

Your brain is too small to realize both Kelly and Trump are asses. Just because at least one is wrong doesn't mean the other was right.
Seriously? So you read all 40 pages to say that potsie?

No, It didn't take 40 pages. It just took your one silly post.
I see you take shit out of context , bet you skimmed through the bible and got to Luke 58:33 and said ureka!!! Here it is God said gay marriage is ok.

Not quite that many chapters in Luke.

Nobody is defending that bimbo.

Where is the dipshit who wanted an example of the left smearing Megyn Kelly? Hello?

I'm not a candidate for the presidency. Trump is.
So in Your pee brain you can hurle childish insults but he can not?

That's a double standard no?

Not exactly sure what a per brain is, but if my statement limits my chances of becoming president, I'll just have to live with that the same way Trump will have to live with the results of his statements.
what is a per brain? What are you talking about? You drunk or something?

So you figured out how to edit misspelled words. Good for you.

I can smell the fear in peoples post. Makes me want to vote for Trump. I put my nose on up in the air and smell the fear. Run, the dems and their chickensh*t policies are done.

no kidding. I have to laugh actually. I was just coasting on Trump and watching the gawd awful circus on him from the left. But, I think I might vote for him now

I can smell the fear in peoples post. Makes me want to vote for Trump. I put my nose on up in the air and smell the fear. Run, the dems and their chickensh*t policies are done.

no kidding. I have to laugh actually. I was just coasting on Trump and watching the gawd awful circus on him from the left. But, I think I might vote for him now

Fox news is the left now?:itsok::laugh2:

There was a strategy at work here. Megyn Kelly is neither stupid nor hysterical. My take is that Kelly and Fox News feel Trump is a danger to the GOP election chances and want to dispatch Trump as quickly as possible. They fear him because he is a loose cannon and answers to no one. That is also his greatest attraction to Americans that are sick to death of mealy mouth PC politibots of both parties. Personally I think Kelly gets more attention and credit than she deserves much of it because of her movie star looks.

good observation. and what's BS about all this is that ANOTHER so called Jouranlist made this debate about THEM instead of giving the people in the country a look at the candidates. but of course the Dems are all for that because there's SUCK SO BAD any attention away from them is good

Dear Lord, you just can't make this shit up. And he did this to a TV-anchor who has a HUGE Conservative following.

:wtf:

2016 Republican debate Donald Trump s Megyn Kelly war - POLITICO

After a day of escalating hostility, Trump took his attacks on Kelly to the next level on Friday night, apparently insinuating that the moderator had been menstruating when she questioned him during Thursday’s first Republican debate.

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever,” he told anchor Don Lemon during an appearance on CNN.

It's pretty damned obvious.

I am making a prediction. I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump and it is going to go just as badly for the Republican Party. This is misogyny pure. Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

This is going to work wonders for the GOP in the female vote in 2016.

Thanks, Trump!

Edit: here's the video of his comments.

The writers for SNL will love this!

Dear Lord, you just can't make this shit up. And he did this to a TV-anchor who has a HUGE Conservative following.

:wtf:

2016 Republican debate Donald Trump s Megyn Kelly war - POLITICO

After a day of escalating hostility, Trump took his attacks on Kelly to the next level on Friday night, apparently insinuating that the moderator had been menstruating when she questioned him during Thursday’s first Republican debate.

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever,” he told anchor Don Lemon during an appearance on CNN.

It's pretty damned obvious.

I am making a prediction. I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump and it is going to go just as badly for the Republican Party. This is misogyny pure. Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

This is going to work wonders for the GOP in the female vote in 2016.

Thanks, Trump!

Edit: here's the video of his comments.

The writers for SNL will love this!

I'll bet Jon Stewart feels like a gambler who walked away from a slot machine, and the next quarter wins $10 million.

I have no idea if Trump is a malingering pandering liar like the rest of the pack.Sure he is pandering, it's breath of fresh air from the PC other pandering poo we breath in every day. I might even vote for the guy, damn.

Last edited:
Oh come on, OP. That bitch was on the rag. Even women thought it.

This ladies did. so who cares what the left/libs/dems thinks

Just Hilarious!

That echo lady is cracking me up! Yeah! Um hm (add snake head movement here), YEAH! Dat's right! :lol:

I know it. Isn't it great. lol
they have to be pissing off the left who thinks they OWN ALL the black people and their votes in the country...

Just Hilarious!

That echo lady is cracking me up! Yeah! Um hm (add snake head movement here), YEAH! Dat's right! :lol:

they have to be pissing off the left UM HM, PISSING!who thinks they OWN ALL the black people DATS RIGHT, Girl! and their votes in the country AMEN SISTA!

Isn't Kelly a person the liberals hate because of the lies she spreads? LOL!
Isn't she one of the Republican that the left refers to as a c*nt. now?

Now they defend her. :lmao: lobbies are so funny.

I don't think Trump will win nor would I vote for him. It is funny how both parties front runners are both wing nuts. Trump for his bluntness and Hillary for her fairytale stories.

Just Hilarious!

they have to be pissing off the left UM HM, PISSING!who thinks they OWN ALL the black people DATS RIGHT, Girl! and their votes in the country AMEN SISTA!

lol. love ya girl. :clap2:

Dammit any way, Barack Hussein Obama cost me my last job, this affordable health care bunk is next best thing to a lie, health care cost have gone UP. What makes that affordable? What do I have to loose if I vote for Donald Trump? Don't make me do it.

Pfffft, just goes to show you how much he doesn't know about teh wimmenz.

She wasn't balled up, pale, and no chocolate bar or salt lick was in sight. She was bitchy which means she wasn't on the rag quite yet.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back