Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

I'm a Rubio supporter but I side with Trump on the vicious nature of her attitude toward him during the debate. We used to call being on the hunt for somebody having "blood in your eye"...maybe it's a generational thing, don't know. But me and Trump are from the same era and I know what he meant and what he didn't mean. I believe he meant to say "or something" instead of "or somewhere"....and even if he didn't, who gives a shit? :dunno:

She was a bitch to him because of a past interview they did together. She had no right to attack him like that on that stage and she got called out for it...and rightfully so. She's smart, beautiful, and yeah, she's a bitch.

Screenshot-2014-09-25-00.05.59.jpg

I don't think Rubio is ready, but, I came away thinking Kasich was.

As for Trump, I got no problem if he wins.

Because you are a fan of trump. The fact is you probably one of those people like what he is saying. Which means a lot of gas by eating a spoiled rotten guacamole.
We already have a big problem working together by law makers. He comes Trumpet creating more fighting. How is going to work on both aisle? Example plan parenthood he doesn't like it, shut down the government? WTF.

As I predicted a while back, Trump has managed to identify what little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary American politics, and he's peed on it.

It looks like the 20% to to 25% of one party that is going to forgive every stupid, embarrassing thing he says will keep doing so. Yuck.

As I said on another thread; If this was just a billionaire making a vanity play taking his or her money and deciding, "Oh, holding public office may be fun" (ala Al Franken sort of or Meg Whitman or Sonny Bono or Clint Eastwood back when he was Mayor of Carmel, CA), you could look at it and dismiss it. But Trump sounds just like the hard right loonies here.

He's not blazing any new paths, he's giving the detestable morons of the GOP a loudspeaker.

If the Dems were smart, they would go into hiding and just let the GOP implode.
But he is candy, he is blazing a new path like I have never seen before, he is saying crap that don't stick, he is playing the left at their own game.he double down ...

No he isn't. He's not saying anything that I haven't heard on this forum time and again. He's taking the worst conservatives have to offer on this forum and giving it a national voice. That is all. The insinuation that Megan Kelly was menstruating is new ground. I'm not sure why you're proud of one of your candidates for making the insinuation but that's the GOP for you...the national party is becoming a pretty dependable joke.
Candy it was a flirt, trump was just playing...you girls under 45 plus deal with it every month and us guys know how to run away for a bit.

Quit being so sensitive and PC
Trump was just playing? Is this what guys tell themselves when they are rude and crude to women and get called on it?

I'm a Rubio supporter but I side with Trump on the vicious nature of her attitude toward him during the debate. We used to call being on the hunt for somebody having "blood in your eye"...maybe it's a generational thing, don't know. But me and Trump are from the same era and I know what he meant and what he didn't mean. I believe he meant to say "or something" instead of "or somewhere"....and even if he didn't, who gives a shit? :dunno:

She was a bitch to him because of a past interview they did together. She had no right to attack him like that on that stage and she got called out for it...and rightfully so. She's smart, beautiful, and yeah, she's a bitch.

Screenshot-2014-09-25-00.05.59.jpg

I don't think Rubio is ready, but, I came away thinking Kasich was.

As for Trump, I got no problem if he wins.

Because you are a fan of trump. The fact is you probably one of those people like what he is saying. Which means a lot of gas by eating a spoiled rotten guacamole.
We already have a big problem working together by law makers. He comes Trumpet creating more fighting. How is going to work on both aisle? Example plan parenthood he doesn't like it, shut down the government? WTF.

Why not?
Dems did it 7 times to get their abortions.

As I predicted a while back, Trump has managed to identify what little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary American politics, and he's peed on it.

It looks like the 20% to to 25% of one party that is going to forgive every stupid, embarrassing thing he says will keep doing so. Yuck.

As I said on another thread; If this was just a billionaire making a vanity play taking his or her money and deciding, "Oh, holding public office may be fun" (ala Al Franken sort of or Meg Whitman or Sonny Bono or Clint Eastwood back when he was Mayor of Carmel, CA), you could look at it and dismiss it. But Trump sounds just like the hard right loonies here.

He's not blazing any new paths, he's giving the detestable morons of the GOP a loudspeaker.

But he is candy, he is blazing a new path like I have never seen before, he is saying crap that don't stick, he is playing the left at their own game.he double down ...

No he isn't. He's not saying anything that I haven't heard on this forum time and again. He's taking the worst conservatives have to offer on this forum and giving it a national voice. That is all. The insinuation that Megan Kelly was menstruating is new ground. I'm not sure why you're proud of one of your candidates for making the insinuation but that's the GOP for you...the national party is becoming a pretty dependable joke.
Candy it was a flirt, trump was just playing...you girls under 45 plus deal with it every month and us guys know how to run away for a bit.

Trump was just playing? Is this what guys tell themselves when they are rude and crude to women and get called on it?

That is just a feeble excuse for failing to learn how to behave like a gentleman in mixed company.

I can't believe he is serious about this run for the presidency. If he was, he'd realize that she is kind of powerful in her own way.

Man, one would think, these so called mavericks would all call Dump the pig that he is, instead, all are rallying behind the skirts of women. I stand for the rights of women, this is a bad thing Dump said...etc....The man went there, and I am 1000% certain, Dump would be calling the guy, had the roles been reversed...all kinds of names and such. Its a shame these fools are so afraid to offend the DUMPS supporters, which comprise of white boy rednecks...all of who are the same brood that supported Palin back in the day...and we all know how that turned out...but the GOP is so crowed these dumb shits have to hide until a couple of loons are left.
Well, many Republican really believe we need people leading the country that know nothing about government or politics. We've had experience talented leaders that didn't perform up to our expectations so let's throw in some rookies. Glad the Seahawks don't follow this philosophy.
The falsehood of your premise is evident. No president ever… ever has been omnipotent. You surround yourself with people who are experts in certain fields. The leader has the vision, details are worked out by experts. On the other hand I have never seen a defensive lineman playing as QB.
In short, what you are saying and what has been the case for the last umpteen years with the GOP-igs.....you want your president to be as dumb as you are...gotcha!!!
No, I want the next president to be a lot smarter than I am or ever will be. But definitely to be an American in heart who upholds the Law of the Land. You need to cut back on your booze sweetheart, you are too aggressive, you know you cannot hold your liquor...:alcoholic:

WTF? We are not being rude and crude when we want to get as far as away possible from a woman on the RAG. Some of us guys are not stupid....

Please, women menstruate, SHHHH, don't tell anyone. It's secret. What is the big deal here? At least Trump didn't sell drugs or boil anyone in acid or anything. Don't play stupid and ask me what the hell am I talking about. El Capo, for starters

That is just a feeble excuse for failing to learn how to behave like a gentleman in mixed company.
go fuck yourself and the pc police, were all getting sick of you snobs.

Which means a lot of gas by eating a spoiled rotten guacamole.
OMG!!! That was the smell!!! Please quit eating rotten shit, make good use of the food stamps we provide, buy fresh avocados and make your own guac… Uh.. too much work.. I am sorry.. just forget it, buy lobster instead..

The nerve of that guy, insinuating people also pee and poo and sweat and have other bodily functions, the nerve of the guy. Sometimes they even get nervous or happy or even have emotions. Shocking!

Does anyone think Trump is serious in this, or is he just stirring the pot as much as he can to make it REALLY stinky so nostrils open up as well as eyes? Part of me thinks that is exactly what he is doing.

He is blowing hot gas on both orifice from eating rotten beans with guacamole.

I should mention that the 7 thumbs up in this thread are for MY THREAD that somehow ended up here. :eusa_eh:

I can smell the fear in peoples post. Makes me want to vote for Trump. I put my nose on up in the air and smell the fear. Run, the dems and their chickensh*t policies are done.

Forum List

Back