Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

"Trump clarifies he was referring to Megyn Kelly's nose"

We know this isn't true because it makes no sense whatsoever.

If you listen to the tape it is laughable

The pause and inflection in his voice made it clear what he was talking about. How much longer will Republicans buy these childish explanations?

Trump gave her this, and the panties noticed.
toxic_tampons_pads_504x334.jpg
You really are one sick fuck.
Thought you liked un-PC people? Guess not. And for roughly 40% of the population, that's not sick, that's a quarter of their lives.
The purpose of a joke is for it to be humorous.

In order to get a joke you need a sense of humor.

You have never heard of nose bleeding? I am sure you did, even experienced it when some bully punched you in the nose, no?

There was a strategy at work here. Megyn Kelly is neither stupid nor hysterical. My take is that Kelly and Fox News feel Trump is a danger to the GOP election chances and want to dispatch Trump as quickly as possible. They fear him because he is a loose cannon and answers to no one. That is also his greatest attraction to Americans that are sick to death of mealy mouth PC politibots of both parties. Personally I think Kelly gets more attention and credit than she deserves much of it because of her movie star looks.

You have never heard of nose bleeding? I am sure you did, even experienced it when some bully punched you in the nose, no?
Ok

Follow that up in the context of what Trump was saying. What did he mean by "nose"?

I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump

:rofl: ...Seems I've heard that before!
Stats is a rather dim bulb, okay a retard. Trump is NOT trying to rally the party. He is just as upset at the party as MILLIONS of people in BOTH parties at BOTH parties.

Trump is trying to rally the PEOPLE. People make the poll numbers go up NOT some party. I have seen Trump polls that put him at 44 to 48 at this point. Trump beat Fox.

Which polls? Where?

Links? Figures?

Come on, put your money where your big fat mouth is, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.
Drudge report/ Just Google it retard.

I just did a search on it. The only poll that drug has is who won the gop debate the other night.

They polled republicans and your numbers are off. 38 % believed that trim won the debate.

If you have a link to a poll with drudge that is who they will vote for or who they want at president that shows trump with 48% post it.

If not you will confirm that you're just another conservative liar.

Trump Wins Drudge Report Debate Poll

Here's the search results, there's nothing there about an election poll on drudge.
‎www.bing.com/search?q=drudge+report+trump+poll&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=drudge+report+trump+poll&sc=0-20&sp=-1&sk=&ghc=1&cvid=f0688067…

Ok

Follow that up in the context of what Trump was saying. What did he mean by "nose"?

Was Trump suggesting that Megyn's face is a vagina? Her nose the clitoris?

Ok

Are you?

Ok

Trump spanked her.. so what? She asked for it, didn't she? She was swelling with pride leading up to the "joke as a debate" night saying: "believe me, the questions are going to be tough, you will see.." Night after night… Everybody expected questions regarding to the governance the country… but they were working on those fucking personalized questions for weeks… Some candidates hardly had any time. Totally unfair.. I wanted to hear more about Carson's ideas. As much as I gathered he is very intelligent and eloquent in communicating.

Howz about if a woman answers about Kellys behavior?
As a woman, I thought she looked like she just ate a lemon, she acted like she was on the rag, and she's a bitch. Howzat?

Ok

You reading shit into things that weren't there.. assuming shit...

Trump is a psychopath. He should not even be on that fucking stage let alone leading in the wingnut polls. Democrats want him to win the nomination but Meagan should really start ripping that guy a new butthole. He's an entitled moron.
If anything, he's closer to a sociopath.

Democrats seem to love them.

A person with antisocial personality disorder. Probably the most widely recognized personality disorder. A sociopath is often well liked because of their charm and high charisma, but they do not usually care about other people. They think mainly of themselves and often blame others for the things that they do. They have a complete disregard for rules and lie constantly. They seldom feel guilt or learn from punishments. Though some sociopaths have become murders, most reveal their sociopathy through less deadly and sensational means.
Charles Manson
Ted Bundy

Obama is a sociopath.

But the dis-qualifier is Trump doesn't lie all that much.....like Obama.
Obama is one of the most sane presidents we've seen in a long time. He isn't a sociopath, he isn't senile like Reagan was, he isn't wimpy like HWBush, he isn't a drunk like W... He's a good husband, father and a great president.
You have no idea what he's doing to our military.
Had a meeting over it yesterday. Generals don't know what the fuck is going on. All we know is we haven't any money. It's been cut off. We still have the mission but we have to hollow out our forces to be able to afford to function. 2 years ago it was close to the "Mission Failure" point. We're past that point now.

Meanwhile the press is worried about Trump calling some woman nasty names.

Ok

Trump spanked her.. so what? She asked for it, didn't she? She was swelling with pride leading up to the "joke as a debate" night saying: "believe me, the questions are going to be tough, you will see.." Night after night… Everybody expected questions regarding to the governance the country… but they were working on those fucking personalized questions for weeks… Some candidates hardly had any time. Totally unfair.. I wanted to hear more about Carson's ideas. As much as I gathered he is very intelligent and eloquent in communicating.
Exactly. Thank you for pointing that out. Alas, no good will come of it. People will see and hear what they want to see and hear. From my understanding, the moderators spent 31% of the debate time ON THEMSELVES.

There was a strategy at work here. Megyn Kelly is neither stupid nor hysterical. My take is that Kelly and Fox News feel Trump is a danger to the GOP election chances and want to dispatch Trump as quickly as possible. They fear him because he is a loose cannon and answers to no one. That is also his greatest attraction to Americans that are sick to death of mealy mouth PC politibots of both parties. Personally I think Kelly gets more attention and credit than she deserves much of it because of her movie star looks.
Kelly is also a tough cookie and doesn't take shit from the opposition. She knew what would happen after tossing that bomb in Trumps direction. I just think she assumed everyone would have her back...and misjudged the backlash.

Obama wants the USA as fucked up as possible. Then he will get his 72 virgins when he dies.

Trump is a psychopath. He should not even be on that fucking stage let alone leading in the wingnut polls. Democrats want him to win the nomination but Meagan should really start ripping that guy a new butthole. He's an entitled moron.
If anything, he's closer to a sociopath.

Democrats seem to love them.

A person with antisocial personality disorder. Probably the most widely recognized personality disorder. A sociopath is often well liked because of their charm and high charisma, but they do not usually care about other people. They think mainly of themselves and often blame others for the things that they do. They have a complete disregard for rules and lie constantly. They seldom feel guilt or learn from punishments. Though some sociopaths have become murders, most reveal their sociopathy through less deadly and sensational means.
Charles Manson
Ted Bundy

Obama is a sociopath.

But the dis-qualifier is Trump doesn't lie all that much.....like Obama.
Obama is one of the most sane presidents we've seen in a long time. He isn't a sociopath, he isn't senile like Reagan was, he isn't wimpy like HWBush, he isn't a drunk like W... He's a good husband, father and a great president.
You have no idea what he's doing to our military.
Had a meeting over it yesterday. Generals don't know what the fuck is going on. All we know is we haven't any money. It's been cut off. We still have the mission but we have to hollow out our forces to be able to afford to function. 2 years ago it was close to the "Mission Failure" point. We're past that point now.

Meanwhile the press is worried about Trump calling some woman nasty names.
Sequester sucks doesn't it?

If only Congress had held up their part of the deal and agreed on a budget

Forum List

Back