Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

Palestine, dumbass. There was no Israel at that time, and shouldn't be one now either.

Why shouldn't there be?
Look around, the last thing we need is a Jewish theocracy, a squatter nation, a ghetto in the middle of 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. It's bad for the Jews, it's unbiblical, these Jews are correct.
authenticrabbis.jpg

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

Palestine, dumbass. There was no Israel at that time, and shouldn't be one now either.

Why shouldn't there be?
Look around, the last thing we need is a Jewish theocracy, a squatter nation, a ghetto in the middle of 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. It's bad for the Jews, it's unbiblical, these Jews are correct.
authenticrabbis.jpg

A ghetto? :lol: I take it you've never been to Israel or any other Middle Eastern country for that fact.

Trump is a psychopath. He should not even be on that fucking stage let alone leading in the wingnut polls. Democrats want him to win the nomination but Meagan should really start ripping that guy a new butthole. He's an entitled moron.

Whatever Trump is we know he wasn't born in Kenya, three years before his parents first met, with a SS # (042-68-4425) issued in Connecticut, though he never lived in the state. In fact, that number was actually issued to one Harry Bounel, who was born in 1890!
Well, I can certainly see how you're a Trump supporter.

Trump is a psychopath. He should not even be on that fucking stage let alone leading in the wingnut polls. Democrats want him to win the nomination but Meagan should really start ripping that guy a new butthole. He's an entitled moron.
If anything, he's closer to a sociopath.

Democrats seem to love them.

A person with antisocial personality disorder. Probably the most widely recognized personality disorder. A sociopath is often well liked because of their charm and high charisma, but they do not usually care about other people. They think mainly of themselves and often blame others for the things that they do. They have a complete disregard for rules and lie constantly. They seldom feel guilt or learn from punishments. Though some sociopaths have become murders, most reveal their sociopathy through less deadly and sensational means.
Charles Manson
Ted Bundy

Obama is a sociopath.

But the dis-qualifier is Trump doesn't lie all that much.....like Obama.

Does anyone think Trump is serious in this, or is he just stirring the pot as much as he can to make it REALLY stinky so nostrils open up as well as eyes? Part of me thinks that is exactly what he is doing.

Why shouldn't there be?
authenticrabbis.jpg

A ghetto? :lol: I take it you've never been to Israel or any other Middle Eastern country for that fact.
Israel? Not a chance, not until it's Palestine again, as it should be.

Ask Panetta.

Got it.
No link.
Just letting you know which of Obama's guys admitted that intel that got bin Laden, came from water boarding.

When we get into a war with china and we most likely will...Well, we will torture people in order to get troop movement information out of them in order to survive. fact.
We need torture now to know troop movement information?

Satellites are not good enough?

China will probably blow our satellites out of space. Not only that but we also need to know their plans and strategy.

Damn do you live in fantasy land

Our military has ten times the effectiveness of the Chinese Army. Our military projects power around the globe on the ground, sea, air and space

You know what the main purpose of the Chinese Army is?
Keeping 1.5 billion people under control

Why shouldn't there be?
authenticrabbis.jpg

Israel? Not a chance, not until it's Palestine again, as it should be.
And in the process the whole region will be slaughtered in that battle to the death...............Including your precious Palestine.........................

Smeagol-My-Precious-Funny-Shoes.jpg

If anything, he's closer to a sociopath.

Democrats seem to love them.

A person with antisocial personality disorder. Probably the most widely recognized personality disorder. A sociopath is often well liked because of their charm and high charisma, but they do not usually care about other people. They think mainly of themselves and often blame others for the things that they do. They have a complete disregard for rules and lie constantly. They seldom feel guilt or learn from punishments. Though some sociopaths have become murders, most reveal their sociopathy through less deadly and sensational means.
Charles Manson
Ted Bundy

Obama is a sociopath.

But the dis-qualifier is Trump doesn't lie all that much.....like Obama.
Obama is one of the most sane presidents we've seen in a long time. He isn't a sociopath, he isn't senile like Reagan was, he isn't wimpy like HWBush, he isn't a drunk like W... He's a good husband, father and a great president.

In my opinion, Trump's mistake was attacking a moderator at all. Something about it seems like bad form for a Presidential candidate. People have claimed bias in many debates before, but I've never seen a candidate even address the issue directly. Leave it to your supporters. Maintain the high road.

Does anyone think Trump is serious in this, or is he just stirring the pot as much as he can to make it REALLY stinky so nostrils open up as well as eyes? Part of me thinks that is exactly what he is doing.
That clump of vegetation on his head is covering up a little penis growing out of the top of his head. He is a genuine dick head. That is it. Just a plain old ordinary dick head.

And doing a fine job of pissing a shitload of people off. Which is his plan, I believe.

The media is good at taking something they can't prove and using it against someone.

Are they able to read minds now?
you really think that seems plausible?
do you say "that person was out to get me, they had blood coming out of their nose"
doesn't it seem much more likely he was insinuating she was menstrauting?
Since you have zero proof either way you cannot assume anything.

The media is good at giving us false-impressions. They're trying to do a number on Trump. They're doing the same crap to him they do to anyone who gets in their way in helping Democrats ruin this country.

After they get done with Trump who will be next?
The only person they seem to like or defend always ends up giving in to the Democrats when they should be fighting them.
i'm sorry, but his intention was clear to me and many others. he can make claims that he was talking about her nose for some reason, but that dog won't hunt.

for a guy that claims he doesn't have time to be pc, trump sure is trying to walk this one back.
Or he meant her nose.

Regardless.......it was obvious she had bias against him.....it was crystal clear.

She never should have been a moderator because moderators aren't supposed to bring personal animosity into a debate. Her job was to ask pertinent questions and remain objective. Her job wasn't to bring any of the candidates down. And that is what she attempted to do during the debate.....and failing to do so, she attempted to do it the following night when he couldn't defend himself.

Actually all of the moderators had the exact same job.

Expose the weaknesses of the candidates so that the voters can decide for themselves who is the best one for the job.

T-Rump proved to not be able to handle the job since he doesn't know how to communicate his message without resorting to insults.

What about it?

Our president is entitled to respond to his critics and hold the opposing party responsible for their actions. He was not using offensive terms, he was stating the obvious
The president has a political platform that he ran on. A majority of the voters supported that platform. Whining that he does not "represent" you is childish

It was very offensive and it is not about one person.
Get serious

Compare the political rhetoric coming from the Republican leadership about Obama and Obamas response and the presidents responses are timid
Bush was very respectful towards Clinton throughout his presidency. Obama constantly blames Bush for his failures.
Clinton didn't leave Bush stuck with the great recession, two wars and a nation hated by most of the world.

But he did leave him with a budget surplus and we all know how that turned out.

In return, Bush left Obama massive debt, sky high deficit, dying jobs, economic collapse, an illegal war, hundreds of thousands of innocents dead or maimed.

In spite of the sabotage from the traitors on the right, Obama has dug us out of the Bush hole and saved the rest of the world from total financial collapse.

RWs - Deal with it and understand that the US cannot afford another tax and spend war monger in the WH.

Please provide links with quotes.

I have never heard a Leftie say even one misogynistic thing about Megyn Kelly, ever.

Please, have at it. I can wait.

No they just post pictures of her in silky lingerie and say they would do her.

Not misogynistic at all. Nope.

Why do you think she posed for those pictures in the first place?
If Kelly wants to be taken seriously as a journalist you don't pose for pictures like that
God damn you are gay as shit. So confused now you are going after Kelly?

Who is your target bitch? Trump or Kelly, this is so fascinating, you don't know even know who to attack.:)

Your brain is too small to realize both Kelly and Trump are asses. Just because at least one is wrong doesn't mean the other was right.

Forum List

Back