Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

I didn't watch the "debate". I didn't have to watch it to know that all it would be is 10 people trying to rush in their 2 minute snippets of talking points that I've probably already heard.

Hubby is diehard dem. Yavapai Apache. Watching the debates and the media bullshit and lies and how Trump was singled out....he said he will vote for Trump. He is tired of forked tongues with BOTH parties.

Howz about if a woman answers about Kellys behavior?
As a woman, I thought she looked like she just ate a lemon, she acted like she was on the rag, and she's a bitch. Howzat?
Are you just jealous because she looks hot. Just saying.

The country is on a glidepat to Third World shithol status. Nobody gives a fuck about if Trump insulted Kelly

Ivana stated under oath that Trump committed violent acts against her. His involvement in beauty contests might also point to his misogynistic views on women.
Really. This board is FULL of misogynistic guys. And? Women are tougher than you think. Besides....what does that have to do with the price of beans? This country is broken. Someone in office needs to FIX IT.

110% correct.
And Hillary Clinton will gleefully partake in what is broken. She is corrupt, has proven weak ethics and has all the right connections as the elitist/corporatist she is.
She will further the decline of America. PERIOD.
Anyone who doesn't see this is astoundingly clueless.

OMG! A woman..FARTS! She also gets grumpy when on the rag. And she shits and it stinks just like everyone elses. BAD trump. BAD.

eye roll

A gentleman would have offered Megyn some tissues for her...............................nosebleed.

Chaos In The GOP As 10,000+ Call For Fox’s Megyn Kelly To Be Banned From Debates

The Republican Party is falling apart at the seams as more than 10,000 people have signed a petition calling for Fox News' Megyn Kelly to be banned from…

By: Jason Easl

I AGREE 100%! She has no place as a moderator in any debate ever again. That was one of the most unprofessional displays in the history of debate moderation. Twenty-five million Americans tuned in to Fox so they could analyze the candidates as they expressed their viewpoints on the problems facing this country. Instead, we get some celebrity gossip bullshit that means absolutely NOTHING to anyone.

If she wanted to genuinely ask Trump about his views on women's issues, she could have done that tactfully and respectfully... she chose to ambush him by leading her question with a diatribe of things he has said without any context, reference or explanation. It was clearly designed to smear him and that was obvious.

I agree with you completely. but I have to ask.......Is this the first time you have seen her display an unfairly one sided attitude toward whoever she might be questioning?

I'm a Rubio supporter but I side with Trump on the vicious nature of her attitude toward him during the debate. We used to call being on the hunt for somebody having "blood in your eye"...maybe it's a generational thing, don't know. But me and Trump are from the same era and I know what he meant and what he didn't mean. I believe he meant to say "or something" instead of "or somewhere"....and even if he didn't, who gives a shit? :dunno:

She was a bitch to him because of a past interview they did together. She had no right to attack him like that on that stage and she got called out for it...and rightfully so. She's smart, beautiful, and yeah, she's a bitch.

Screenshot-2014-09-25-00.05.59.jpg

I don't think Rubio is ready, but, I came away thinking Kasich was.

As for Trump, I got no problem if he wins.

Because you are a fan of trump. The fact is you probably one of those people like what he is saying. Which means a lot of gas by eating a spoiled rotten guacamole.
We already have a big problem working together by law makers. He comes Trumpet creating more fighting. How is going to work on both aisle? Example plan parenthood he doesn't like it, shut down the government? WTF.

Why not?
Dems did it 7 times to get their abortions.

How many female patients went to see PP for abortions? 1 million? Doubt it.
What the hell got to do with the rest of US population got to do with PP? About 320 millions if you want to be specific.
And your want to hurt the rest of America just because you disagree? Trump can go to hell.

anyone else want to RUN me down? I have a LONG MEMORY
Nobody is defending that bimbo.

Where is the dipshit who wanted an example of the left smearing Megyn Kelly? Hello?

where is all these leftwing running me down? I backed up what I post about someone. Not like their cheap nasty shots. LOSERS.

So you think an anonymous poster is equivalent to a person running for president? You're dumber than I thought.

No they just post pictures of her in silky lingerie and say they would do her.

Not misogynistic at all. Nope.

Why do you think she posed for those pictures in the first place?
If Kelly wants to be taken seriously as a journalist you don't pose for pictures like that
God damn you are gay as shit. So confused now you are going after Kelly?

Who is your target bitch? Trump or Kelly, this is so fascinating, you don't know even know who to attack.:)

Your brain is too small to realize both Kelly and Trump are asses. Just because at least one is wrong doesn't mean the other was right.
Seriously? So you read all 40 pages to say that potsie?

No, It didn't take 40 pages. It just took your one silly post.

Why do you think she posed for those pictures in the first place?
If Kelly wants to be taken seriously as a journalist you don't pose for pictures like that
God damn you are gay as shit. So confused now you are going after Kelly?

Who is your target bitch? Trump or Kelly, this is so fascinating, you don't know even know who to attack.:)

Your brain is too small to realize both Kelly and Trump are asses. Just because at least one is wrong doesn't mean the other was right.
Seriously? So you read all 40 pages to say that potsie?

No, It didn't take 40 pages. It just took your one silly post.
I see you take shit out of context , bet you skimmed through the bible and got to Luke 58:33 and said ureka!!! Here it is God said gay marriage is ok.

Where is the dipshit who wanted an example of the left smearing Megyn Kelly? Hello?

I'm not a candidate for the presidency. Trump is.
So in Your pee brain you can hurle childish insults but he can not?

That's a double standard no?

Not exactly sure what a per brain is, but if my statement limits my chances of becoming president, I'll just have to live with that the same way Trump will have to live with the results of his statements.

I'm not a candidate for the presidency. Trump is.
So in Your pee brain you can hurle childish insults but he can not?

That's a double standard no?

Not exactly sure what a per brain is, but if my statement limits my chances of becoming president, I'll just have to live with that the same way Trump will have to live with the results of his statements.
what is a per brain? What are you talking about? You drunk or something?

Forum List

Back