Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

Dammit any way, Barack Hussein Obama cost me my last job, this affordable health care bunk is next best thing to a lie, health care cost have gone UP. What makes that affordable? What do I have to loose if I vote for Donald Trump? Don't make me do it.

no kidding. I'm tired of the both Parties lying to me in order to get elected and make a living off us.

Just letting you know which of Obama's guys admitted that intel that got bin Laden, came from water boarding.

When we get into a war with china and we most likely will...Well, we will torture people in order to get troop movement information out of them in order to survive. fact.
We need torture now to know troop movement information?

Satellites are not good enough?
Dumbass without the intel from water boarding. We wouldn't of found out about the guy delivering cables to bin Laden. That's the fact Panetta stated it was the intel from water boarding that got the intel , that led to the guy delivering the cables.

Megyn Kelly is just in the news because of her looks.
She's a joke.

Pfffft, just goes to show you how much he doesn't know about teh wimmenz.

She wasn't balled up, pale, and no chocolate bar or salt lick was in sight. She was bitchy which means she wasn't on the rag quite yet.

:eusa_whistle:

oh man, them are fighten words. step outside

That is a sad question, what have We to loose if we vote for Trump? Barrack has done enough damage in these last few years, what is it gonna hurt If we get another clown? So what if his baggy pants and seltzer bottles are a tad different? I Want liberalz O U T. Gone, outa here. Like yesterday's garbage. Done.

That is a sad question, what have We to loose if we vote for Trump? Barrack has done enough damage in these last few years, what is it gonna hurt If we get another clown? So what if his baggy pants and seltzer bottles are a tad different? I Want liberalz O U T. Gone, outa here. Like yesterday's garbage. Done.

I agree. Buh bye!

I agree. Buh bye!

All clowns ignored.

Buh bye!

Clinton didn't leave Bush stuck with the great recession, two wars and a nation hated by most of the world.
Only left him 911, and Obama was gonna fix all that mess. Right? Well what happened?
Uhm, no. 911 happened 9 months after 43 took office. Your math is faulty. Either that or you simply chose to lie.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
My gosh Obama has been president for over six years and it's still Bush's fault. Also you are saying 911 was planned in 8 months? Clinton's lack of attention on our enemies made us weak.
There is no statute of limitations on things being your fault. Iraq and Afghanistan were Bushs fault, the collapsing economy was Bush's fault, torture was Bush's fault
Hey needle dick, news flash O' but hole called the Iraq war over and al quads a Jv squad before they split apart and became the ISIS.
Our President warned Bush not to get involved in Iraq. He also pledged to get us the hell out of Bush's blunder

He did

SO?

I agree. Buh bye!

All clowns ignored.

Buh bye!
But who is left? Mike the headless chicken? I will still vote for Trump. After Obama, can we be picky? I want that MAN gone. I just want Obama GONE.

SO?

I agree. Buh bye!

All clowns ignored.

Buh bye!
But who is left? Mike the headless chicken? I will still vote for Trump. After Obama, can we be picky? I want that MAN gone. I just want Obama GONE.

I will vote for Trump if he's the nominee...but I'll be very disappointed in my fellow Republicans.

Left wing sissies have it bas-ackward again. Leave it to the clown faces to bring up menstruation.

Roger Ailes should force Megyn Kelly to undergo a medical exam to determine if she really was menstruating during the debate.

transducer.jpg

SO?

I agree. Buh bye!

All clowns ignored.

Buh bye!

I will vote for Trump if he's the nominee...but I'll be very disappointed in my fellow Republicans.
I am going that way, too. I want liberals out. They have done enough damage for the last 8 years, enough. Please.

SO?

I agree. Buh bye!

All clowns ignored.

Buh bye!

I am going that way, too. I want liberals out. They have done enough damage for the last 8 years, enough. Please.
I'm afraid you are going to have a long wait

Especially if you tolerate morons like Trump as one of your own

Regarding Megyn Kelly (see below) - enough said... credibility = 0

Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

The left has had horrific things to say about Megyn and her network. A whole helluva lot worse than 'she might have been menstruating' ...heck, I'm with Donald... Something must have been wrong with her. This was a chance to look at the candidates running for President of the United States and hear their points of views on issues pertaining to our country... not some reality show gossip and banter about Rosie O'Donnell. Her question was intentionally written to make a vicious attack on Trump. It was just the sort of question some pea-brain liberal might ask... Not Megyn Kelly.

Fox News lost a TON of credibility with me last night. It was a shameful attempt at something you can't call a 'debate' by any definition of the word. It was... let's ambush Trump, throw difficult questions at Carson, make Huckabee sound like a liberal, get Cruz to talk about Jesus, Rand to talk about NSA, Walker to talk about unions, Rubio to sob over immigrants... then make Jeb, Christie and Kasich look as 'presidential' as possible!

Please provide links with quotes.

I have never heard a Leftie say even one misogynistic thing about Megyn Kelly, ever.

Please, have at it. I can wait.
Don't bother.

As evidenced by the Republican debates, Conservatives lie and their minions swear to it.

Forum List

Back