Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

you can't take these people on HERE seriously. just last week they sat here and made every Excuse for the butchers of PP with abortion. and now THEY are freaking over someone supposedly saying someone is ON THE RAG

they are jokes

Last edited:
Only left him 911, and Obama was gonna fix all that mess. Right? Well what happened?
Uhm, no. 911 happened 9 months after 43 took office. Your math is faulty. Either that or you simply chose to lie.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
My gosh Obama has been president for over six years and it's still Bush's fault. Also you are saying 911 was planned in 8 months? Clinton's lack of attention on our enemies made us weak.
There is no statute of limitations on things being your fault. Iraq and Afghanistan were Bushs fault, the collapsing economy was Bush's fault, torture was Bush's fault
Hey needle dick, news flash O' but hole called the Iraq war over and al quads a Jv squad before they split apart and became the ISIS.
Our President warned Bush not to get involved in Iraq. He also pledged to get us the hell out of Bush's blunder

He did
He also was against the surge that gave him victory.

Only left him 911, and Obama was gonna fix all that mess. Right? Well what happened?
Uhm, no. 911 happened 9 months after 43 took office. Your math is faulty. Either that or you simply chose to lie.

My gosh Obama has been president for over six years and it's still Bush's fault. Also you are saying 911 was planned in 8 months? Clinton's lack of attention on our enemies made us weak.
There is no statute of limitations on things being your fault. Iraq and Afghanistan were Bushs fault, the collapsing economy was Bush's fault, torture was Bush's fault
Hey needle dick, news flash O' but hole called the Iraq war over and al quads a Jv squad before they split apart and became the ISIS.
Our President warned Bush not to get involved in Iraq. He also pledged to get us the hell out of Bush's blunder

He did
what the fuck does that even mean word salad stepford wife paid poster~ yea rw I can do it also.

Obama and Hillary both supported that war

He did
what the fuck does that even mean word salad stepford wife paid poster~ yea rw I can do it also.

Duh, Obama didn't support it. Hillary only did so based on Bush lies.

He did

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other arm-chair, weekend warriors in this Administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income – to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

That’s what I’m opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Now let me be clear – I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity.

He’s a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history.

Barack Obama .....Oct 26 2002

He did

He did

he and Hillary voted for the war and I don't know what the paid poster RW is smoking because he us posting like an idiot tonight

Will Roger Ailes be sending Megyn back to the minor league?

mustang-ranch.jpg

Barrack Hussein Obama, a name as American as Apple pie. A real Hero.He is Half Is THIS and half something else. Heaven forbid we question him, it isn't done. If I could, would slap him. You and your dumb ass partisan politics cost me my livelihood! It's nothing to these people. What do I lose IF I vote for Trump again? Remind me.

Last edited:

He did

He did

he and Hillary voted for the war and I don't know what the paid poster RW is smoking because he us posting like an idiot tonight

Obama wasn't able to vote on the Iraq war.

He did

He did

Once more for the idiot on our board

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other arm-chair, weekend warriors in this Administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income – to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

That’s what I’m opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Now let me be clear – I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity.

He’s a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history.

Barack Obama October 26 2002

He did

All you are doing is copying and pasteing you high paid mother fucker

He did

It's called a direct quote

Imagine if we listened to Obama in 2002 instead of Bush?

He did

It's called a direct quote

Imagine if we listened to Obama in 2002 instead of Bush?
you are just smoking crack

He did

that's what they are paid to do for the DNC. it's a shameful position but I guess someone low enough will do it

He did

that's what they are paid to do for the DNC. it's a shameful position but I guess someone low enough will do it

This high ass hell RW is just posting a blog

Forum List

Back